PDA

View Full Version : great weekend for the huge team!

berwickhibee
04-10-2009, 06:50 AM
first team gets beat at paisley for st mirrens first win at their new stadium,always rely on the jambos:wink:

and to top it off the hugely succesful under 19`s,"the best in scotland" according to czaba:blah: lose 3-2 at home to hamilton to consolidate their position at the bottom of the league,and ill tell you,they will take some shifting:devil::greengrin:brokenyam:

that is all:wink:

aljo7-0
04-10-2009, 07:52 AM
To be fair - when you are the "big" team everything you do needs to be big. Therefore when you mess up - you mess up big! :greengrin :faf:

SouthMoroccoStu
04-10-2009, 08:30 AM
Too much gloating on ths site right now.

We have to remember that there is a derby coming up and current form has little to do with the result in these fixtures.

Still a bit funny though:wink:

Glory glory

Jim44
04-10-2009, 10:01 AM
Too much gloating on ths site right now.

We have to remember that there is a derby coming up and current form has little to do with the result in these fixtures.

Still a bit funny though:wink:

Glory glory

Generally, I tend to cringe when I read our OTT gloating but then I take a reality check and decide that, if the shoe were on the other foot, they would be twice as bad. So gloat on and enjoy it while you can. There but for the grace of God............etc. etc. :greengrin

lapsedhibee
04-10-2009, 10:11 AM
and to top it off the hugely succesful under 19`s,"the best in scotland" according to czaba:blah: lose 3-2 at home to hamilton to consolidate their position at the bottom of the league,and ill tell you,they will take some shifting:devil::greengrin:brokenyam:

"How did our U19s do against the Hamiltons?" :rules: :wink:

berwickhibee
04-10-2009, 10:24 AM
"How did our U19s do against the Hamiltons?" :rules: :wink:

eh we lost,but have 10 points,hearts have 2:thumbsup: and remember we dont have the ability that hearts do at youth level,czaba says:bitchy:

Bostonhibby
04-10-2009, 10:35 AM
eh we lost,but have 10 points,hearts have 2:thumbsup: and remember we dont have the ability that hearts do at youth level,czaba says:bitchy:

:agree: but to be fair to the man when you listen to him he clearly has at best a rambling mastery of the language and its application to the real world.....I wonder what he thinks a Bility is?, maybe he genuinely believes the Yams have lots of bilities and at the next transfer window we will be hearing about the master plan to sign even more Bilities as they are the future for giant sized clubs.

Bilities, even cheaper than lithuanians:ostrich:

Jack
04-10-2009, 10:51 AM
:agree: but to be fair to the man when you listen to him he clearly has at best a rambling mastery of the language and its application to the real world.....I wonder what he thinks a Bility is?, maybe he genuinely believes the Yams have lots of bilities and at the next transfer window we will be hearing about the master plan to sign even more Bilities as they are the future for giant sized clubs.

Bilities, even cheaper than lithuanians:ostrich:

Would that be a posse a Bilities?

Bostonhibby
04-10-2009, 10:55 AM
Would that be a posse a Bilities?

:faf:

Golden Bear
04-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Some cracking post match comments from the managerial genius in the form of Csaba:-

"This game was an easy one for us to win but our players did not meet their responsibilities" Dream on Csaba

" As it was our opponent doesn't play so well but still manages to beat us anyway". Ah - reality kicks in at last.

:greengrin

iwasthere1972
04-10-2009, 11:10 AM
first team gets beat at paisley for st mirrens first win at their new stadium,always rely on the jambos:wink:

All my wishes have come true. Vlad please stay. You have done to Hearts in 4 years what nobody could do in 131 years.

The Yams are pash.

Hibs Class
04-10-2009, 11:14 AM

If I remember correctly, the reason our U19s won everything last year was that their U19s were so good they were playing for the first team. Presumably that is continuing - the average age of their U19 team against Hamilton was probably around 12.