PDA

View Full Version : Dean Shiels

Hibernian blade
03-10-2009, 10:32 PM
My god i've not posted on here for ages,so many new names.
Hi all :wink:
Watched Deano today in action for Donny Rovers at Bramall Lane.He showed a few nice touches,but did allow himself to get bullied off the ball a little.
Mind you ignore me I am hallucinating,I looked at the SPL table today and Hibs were in second place :thumbsup:

chrisski33
03-10-2009, 10:39 PM
we still are in 2nd place :-)

FranckSuzy
03-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Watched Deano today in action for Donny Rovers at Bramall Lane.He showed a few nice touches,but did allow himself to get bullied off the ball a little.
Mind you ignore me I am hallucinating,I looked at the SPL table today and Hibs were in second place :thumbsup:

Dinnae worry, you're not dreamin'! Welcome back and thanks for the info on Deano :thumbsup:

MSK
03-10-2009, 10:59 PM
Mind you ignore me I am hallucinating,I looked at the SPL table today and Hibs were in second place :thumbsup:Welcome back Roy ...:thumbsup:

PC Stamp
03-10-2009, 10:59 PM

Your lot might have bullied them but you didnae beat them and beggared up my coupon as a result! :bitchy:

blackpoolhibs
03-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Just seen the goals, was that dean who set up hayter for the donny goal?

Hibernian blade
03-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Just seen the goals, was that dean who set up hayter for the donny goal?

Yes, he lofted the ball over the centre of defence, He could have scored himself very early on but his shot lacked power.
It was strange for me watching him play against united. Everytime he was on the ball I wanted him to do well.

HibbyAndy
03-10-2009, 11:40 PM
Have family in Doncaster and 2 of them are ST holders, DS is very popular with the 'red army'...an honest decent lad that done well for us, and doing well for Donny.

el capitano
04-10-2009, 12:00 AM
any news on young jack wilson? he anywhere near the first team

HibbiesandtheBaddies
04-10-2009, 08:27 AM
Couldnae have been Deano as he was sitting at the back of the FF Upper against Utd........

or it was his Doppelganger! :greengrin