PDA

View Full Version : Question Can someone explain this?

Gus Fring
03-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Todays game was a good performance i feel. and i had a friend with me at the game who was enquiring about season tickets. I gave hime the different prices for different stands and this is what i dont get.

Why do season tickets vary in price depending on where you sit? But the same structure does not apply to walk up tickets?

I know mine is cheaper cos its cat b but i dont get why 2 season ticket holders in the west and famous 5 pay 2 prices but 2 walks up in the same satnd pay the same price? :confused:

lyonhibs
04-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Todays game was a good performance i feel. and i had a friend with me at the game who was enquiring about season tickets. I gave hime the different prices for different stands and this is what i dont get.

Why do season tickets vary in price depending on where you sit? But the same structure does not apply to walk up tickets?

I know mine is cheaper cos its cat b but i dont get why 2 season ticket holders in the west and famous 5 pay 2 prices but 2 walks up in the same satnd pay the same price? :confused:

Good effin point. I love the place, but the fact that you pay the same for a walk-up to the East Stand, with its prehistoric facilities and occassionally gash view is a nonsense from a common sense point of view.

Hertz, for all of their various on and off the field woes have 4 (?) pricing policies - Paranoid, Venemous, Blinkered and Browbeaten* - depending on how many Russian Hats you own, and Hibs should think of following the same style of procedure.

* These price categories may ACTUALLY be called Platinum, Gold, Silver and Mita 1986 vintage, and vary on where you sit :greengrin

Hibs Class
04-10-2009, 11:20 AM
Good effin point. I love the place, but the fact that you pay the same for a walk-up to the East Stand, with its prehistoric facilities and occassionally gash view is a nonsense from a common sense point of view.

Hertz, for all of their various on and off the field woes have 4 (?) pricing policies - Paranoid, Venemous, Blinkered and Browbeaten* - depending on how many Russian Hats you own, and Hibs should think of following the same style of procedure.

* These price categories may ACTUALLY be called Platinum, Gold, Silver and Mita 1986 vintage, and vary on where you sit :greengrin

Correct - to cater for their 400,000 these areas are PBS, pub, home and another planet. The last of these is by far the most popular.

Phil MaGlass
04-10-2009, 01:02 PM
I think you should mibbe direct your question to the club.

Frazerbob
04-10-2009, 02:12 PM

You have the choice though. You can sit in any stand you like each week yet the East is usually pretty full. Some folk obviously like it. You could say it's a bargain to sit in the West with it's great view and fantastic fascilities for the same price as the East. :wink:

I do agree that it is odd though that ST prices vary yet match ticket prices don't.

archiebald
04-10-2009, 03:25 PM
even when you get idiot like me that want,s to stand all game in front of you.:boo hoo:

craig1875
05-10-2009, 04:50 PM
even when you get idiot like me that want,s to stand all game in front of you.:boo hoo:

Better use one of these, :tin hat:.

Everyone knows that people who go to the middle of the east stand don't do it for the view, they do it so they can stand. If you want to sit down there are plenty of seats elsewhere.

Andy74
05-10-2009, 04:56 PM
I think if we changed it the other prices would go UP, so much rather they had the blanket walk up price.

If you pay at the gate at the FF upper tier you almost always get an exec seat by the way! :wink:

marinello59
05-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Up until a couple of Season ago there were different walk up prices for the various stands. It does seem odd that they changed it. Perhaps it makes administration easier?:confused: