PDA

View Full Version : Yams Joke

CallumHibs07
03-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Csaba Laszlo is not happy with his teams mental thinking. He calls up Mikey Stewart in training and says: "He is your father's son but he is not your brother, who is he?"

"Thats easy boss, it's me" says Stewart. Next he brings up Lee Wallace, and once again asks him: "He is your father's son but he is not your brother, who is he?" Lee thinks about it for a while but can't find an answer. He says: "Can I get back to you on that one, I don't know". Csaba agrees.

That evening, Lee Wallace phones up Christian Nade and says: "He is your father's son but he is not your brother, who is he?". Nade says: That's easy, it's me." Lee says "Yeah, course it is, thanks."

Next day Wallace goes up to Laszlo and says "Boss, I've found the answer to your question, it's Christian Nade." Csaba replies "Don't be stupid, the answer is Mikey Stewart!"

:greengrin

I Love Lamp
03-10-2009, 07:30 PM
Haha not bad

Though impossible that it would happen in real life because Nade would be too slow to run over and answer the phone in time.

Either that or he'd have eaten it.

Jonnyboy
03-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Got this by text earlier today

I spotted a Jambo drowning and so I alerted the emergency services. Hope they were able to save him or I've wasted a second class stamp

(Thanks to Martin who sent me the text)

RoYO!
03-10-2009, 07:55 PM
Haha not bad

Though impossible that it would happen in real life because Nade would be too slow to run over and answer the phone in time.

Either that or he'd have eaten it.

i could give brick a hibs tie like ron if you like? :greengrin

<<

bobbyhibs1983
03-10-2009, 09:02 PM
heres a bad bad joke for you all,

3 heartz fans walk into a pub and the barman goes is this a joke?

CallumHibs07
03-10-2009, 09:07 PM
heres a bad bad joke for you all,

3 heartz fans walk into a pub and the barman goes is this a joke?

I don't get it!! :confused:

bobbyhibs1983
03-10-2009, 09:10 PM
I don't get it!! :confused:

nods, its a bad bad joke mate,
every heard the jokes that start with "did you hear about the irishman, the scotsmand and the englishman?"

jabis
03-10-2009, 09:14 PM
Got this by text earlier today

I spotted a Jambo drowning and so I alerted the emergency services. Hope they were able to save him or I've wasted a second class stamp

(Thanks to Martin who sent me the text)

good grief...that's as old as you !

CallumHibs07
03-10-2009, 09:14 PM
nods, its a bad bad joke mate,
every heard the jokes that start with "did you hear about the irishman, the scotsmand and the englishman?"

Yep, those are usually quality! :greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
03-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Yep, those are usually quality! :greengrin

indeed they are, i should have said
did you hear about the irish hearts fan, the scottish hearts fan and the english hearts fan who walked into a pub, the barman asks is this a joke?
:dizzy:

CallumHibs07
03-10-2009, 09:18 PM
indeed they are, i should have said
did you hear about the irish hearts fan, the scottish hearts fan and the english hearts fan who walked into a pub, the barman asks is this a joke?
:dizzy:

:thumbsup:

"I had birds, eye, fish fingers" :faf:

Andy74
03-10-2009, 09:24 PM
Csaba Laszlo is not happy with his teams mental thinking. He calls up Mikey Stewart in training and says: "He is your father's son but he is not your brother, who is he?"

"Thats easy boss, it's me" says Stewart. Next he brings up Lee Wallace, and once again asks him: "He is your father's son but he is not your brother, who is he?" Lee thinks about it for a while but can't find an answer. He says: "Can I get back to you on that one, I don't know". Csaba agrees.

That evening, Lee Wallace phones up Christian Nade and says: "He is your father's son but he is not your brother, who is he?". Nade says: That's easy, it's me." Lee says "Yeah, course it is, thanks."

Next day Wallace goes up to Laszlo and says "Boss, I've found the answer to your question, it's Christian Nade." Csaba replies "Don't be stupid, the answer is Mikey Stewart!"

It was originally a David Beckham joke. You also need another manager to use to tell Laszlo the question and answer to start with so that the ending makes sense!!

Hibercelona
03-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Andy Driver walks into a bar....

The barman says... "What time will your mate kingston be here at?"

Driver says... "Very soon"

The barman says... "What time is Goncalves coming to the bar at?"

Driver says.... "Oh, he'll be here later on"

The barman says: "And when will Nade decide to hit the bar?"

Driver says... "Never...... no until he decides to leave the ******ing centre circle"

EH6 Hibby
03-10-2009, 10:39 PM
New family have just moved in next door, they're all Hearts fans!

Their kids have just challenged me to a water fight. Thought I'd have a wee look on here while the kettle boils. :greengrin

HibbyAndy
03-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Hearts are a joke.

HibbyAndy
03-10-2009, 10:49 PM

Their kids have just challenged me to a water fight. Thought I'd have a wee look on here while the kettle boils. :greengrin

:hilarious :hilarious

:top marks

manx hibee
04-10-2009, 06:54 AM

:faf::faf::faf::top marks:top marks

Saorsa
04-10-2009, 07:12 AM

Their kids have just challenged me to a water fight. Thought I'd have a wee look on here while the kettle boils. :greengrin:hilarious

Caversham Green
04-10-2009, 08:48 AM
I remember my old man coming home in tears. "I've just seen a Hearts supporters bus go over a cliff - it was carnage, no hope of any survivors."

I said that at least it wasn't Hibbies.

The old man said "Aye, but the bus was only half full."

banarc7062
04-10-2009, 09:30 AM
100 Hearts fans asked to name a fish starting with the letter "S"......98 answered Single !!!:greengrin

Peevemor
04-10-2009, 10:41 AM
Another Beckham joke adapted -

Lee wallace goes to see Csaba all happy with himself.

"Hey boss, I finished that jigsaw and it only took me 3 weeks"

"3 weeks? Is that not a bit slow?"

Wallace - "Naw, it says 2-3 years on the box!"

Ravelston Hibby
04-10-2009, 11:00 AM

:faf: Quality mate. :top marks