PDA

View Full Version : hearts tickets (merged)

Bob Box Fish
03-10-2009, 10:55 AM
Looking to get 5 tickets and come up for this one should there be plenty left come the public sale on Monday?

Antifa Hibs
03-10-2009, 10:59 AM
I don't think we've even sold one block yet.

The lower tier for block M is sold out, but I think we're only on Row 28 for the upper tier for block M.

So yes, there'll be plenty tickets come public sale. Around 3000 if ye want them :wink:

Bob Box Fish
03-10-2009, 11:08 AM
I don't think we've even sold one block yet.

The lower tier for block M is sold out, but I think we're only on Row 28 for the upper tier for block M.

So yes, there'll be plenty tickets come public sale. Around 3000 if ye want them :wink:

5 will do!

I will be accompanied by a celtic, partick and Aston villa fan who will be supporting the cabbage.

cwilliamson85
03-10-2009, 12:14 PM
I am coming through from work to buy tickets for the Hearts game (public sale) next thursday. Does anyone know what time the ticket office is open till?

Sloppy
03-10-2009, 05:47 PM
is there any student tickets left? will i be able to get any at about 4.30 on monday

cheers:thumbsup:

bobbyhibs1983
03-10-2009, 05:49 PM
check the hibs.co.uk site mate, Im sure there was a thread eariler on here bout there being alot of tickets left,

bobbyhibs1983
03-10-2009, 05:58 PM
i think its 9am-5pm mon friday my friend, but im unsure if they ll open late since its a public sale for the heartz game

CallumLaidlaw
03-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Is it not Tuesday the public sale starts?

They tried to make me buy upper tier tickets today. The guy tried to say the lower tier weren't even on sale yet, as they were selling section at a time. I said I dont think so, so he said "I'll go and check but I'm pretty certain thats the case". He appeared 30 seconds later with 4 lower tier tickets and his tail between his legs

Sloppy
03-10-2009, 06:16 PM
is there any left?

bobbyhibs1983
03-10-2009, 06:40 PM
best thing to do mate is to phone the ticket office on monday or use the internet if you are a season ticket holder over the next few days.
On another thread that somone got tickets no problem(unsure if ther were consessions though)

LamontHFC©
03-10-2009, 06:54 PM
There's an unlimited amount of concession tickets, so if there's any tickets left at all, which I assume there is, there is indeed some concessions. :agree:

glenn6270
03-10-2009, 07:50 PM
yeh there was today got 4

public sale monday

I Love Lamp
03-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Hey, can anyone help me

I got my ticket today but it says Adult when I bought a Student Concession. Will I have trouble getting in? They said I would have to show my student card but surely that would cause problems if I have an Adult ticket.

I'm probs worrying about nothing but any help would be much appreciated.

Removed
03-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Hey, can anyone help me

I got my ticket today but it says Adult when I bought a Student Concession. Will I have trouble getting in? They said I would have to show my student card but surely that would cause problems if I have an Adult ticket.

If you are an adult then you'll be fine :greengrin

I got 2 disabled and 2 carers and they all say adult as well, you are worrying about nothing imo

I Love Lamp
03-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Thank you :)

Sloppy
03-10-2009, 08:18 PM
i select the seat then when it comes to the payment bit it wont let me select a "method of payement":grr:

cheers

sleeping giant
03-10-2009, 08:20 PM
i select the seat then when it comes to the payment bit it wont let me select a "method of payement":grr:

cheers

Are you using internet explorer ?

Sloppy
03-10-2009, 08:20 PM
Are you using internet explorer ?
yes

its urgent :grr:

sleeping giant
03-10-2009, 08:27 PM
yes

its urgent :grr:

Thats the limits of my ability i'm afraid:greengrin

I was hoping you were going to say " No" then i would have advised you to use it:faf:

Good Luck

Sloppy
03-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Thats the limits of my ability i'm afraid:greengrin

I was hoping you were going to say " No" then i would have advised you to use it:faf:

Good Luck
still got no luck :grr: does the ticket office need to be open?

.Louise.
03-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Mine done this too but managed to enter all my other details and put it through no problems.

Sloppy
03-10-2009, 08:29 PM
Mine done this too but managed to enter all my other details and put it through no problems.
so have you got your tickets?

.Louise.
03-10-2009, 08:32 PM
so have you got your tickets?

Yeah picked up my Hearts ones today and ordered my Rangers ones tonight and both times 'Method of Payment' wasn't highlighted - just enter your card number, name, start/expiry etc and see if it goes through!

Sloppy
03-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Yeah picked up my Hearts ones today and ordered my Rangers ones tonight and both times 'Method of Payment' wasn't highlighted - just enter your card number, name, start/expiry etc and see if it goes through!
still not working :grr:

.Louise.
03-10-2009, 08:39 PM
still not working :grr:

Try using Firefox - that what I'm using.

bobbyhibs1983
03-10-2009, 08:51 PM
Hey, can anyone help me

sure this happened to my bro and sis last season when we paid for 1 adult(me) and 2 concession(bro and sis) not a problem mate, just give them your ticket as you go in and hope for a win.

CallumHibs07
03-10-2009, 08:58 PM
Yes, there's about 13,000 of them at every home game of theirs:greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
03-10-2009, 09:00 PM

what do you mean 13000?
dont you know they have sold 340879000000 season tickets this season?
plus they have 345000000 waiting list,.

by this time next year there stadium....

ok i ll rephrase that, by this time in 2234 the stadium will hold half a million hearts fans:wink:

CallumHibs07
03-10-2009, 09:05 PM
what do you mean 13000?

ok i ll rephrase that, by this time in 2234 the stadium will hold half a million hearts fans:wink:

Oh yeah, sorry, I didn't realise how many fans they had!

How silly of me not to know how many fans the biggest team in the world have!! :dizzy:

bobbyhibs1983
03-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Oh yeah, sorry, I didn't realise how many fans they had!

How silly of me not to know how many fans the biggest team in the world have!! :dizzy:

i dont think many people know to be fair, just the people in tynie and those who follow the BIG TEAM

Not us hibs fans, we dont understand:grr:

FranckSuzy
03-10-2009, 09:11 PM
what do you mean 13000?

ok i ll rephrase that, by this time in 2234 the stadium will hold half a million cockroaches:wink:

Fixed that for you :greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
03-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Fixed that for you :greengrin

shakes my head, im sorry my freind, so they will have half a million fans AND half a million cockroaches as well?

what a big team

HibeesLA
04-10-2009, 03:42 AM
is there any left?

every week they're conceding :thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
04-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Hey, can anyone help me

Take it you are not studying law?:greengrin

70hibby
04-10-2009, 10:42 AM
When I buy online it only has concessions for Students, kids and oldies... how do you buy for registered disabled and their carers ?

Any suggestions happily received :greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
04-10-2009, 11:23 AM
When I buy online it only has concessions for Students, kids and oldies... how do you buy for registered disabled and their carers ?

Any suggestions happily received :greengrin

says on the hibs site mate that disabled and carers should contact the disabled supporters hepline.

link here
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html

near bottom of page hope that helps

70hibby
04-10-2009, 11:37 AM
says on the hibs site mate that disabled and carers should contact the disabled supporters hepline.

link here
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html

near bottom of page hope that helps

Cheers.... never noticed that... Ill call that the morrow :thumbsup:

NORTHERNHIBBY
04-10-2009, 12:37 PM
I think that Hearts may concede that their season has not started the way they wanted or expected it to.:jamboak:

weedgiehibbie
04-10-2009, 10:24 PM

Wee Airdrie Jambo likes that figure :greengrin :duck:

Toaods
04-10-2009, 10:38 PM
Nothing unusual in the ticket with additional tear-offs whereby you can define the concession, etc. but a bit strange that the tear-off stubs do not report the discounted price. Nothing dodgy going with the Taxman on one presumes...:cool2:

Fantic
04-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Nothing unusual in the ticket with additional tear-offs whereby you can define the concession, etc. but a bit strange that the tear-off stubs do not report the discounted price. Nothing dodgy going with the Taxman on one presumes...:cool2:

Hope that no-one who isnt entitled to a concession trys for one. Even though they wouldn't even think about doing it at any other venue..:cool2:

cwilliamson85
05-10-2009, 08:03 AM
public sale is tuesday but I dont get paid till thursday.

LEaston87
05-10-2009, 08:50 AM
I can't get to the ticket office tomorow as im at uni all day but my friend is going to get us our tickets, would he still be able to get my student ticket if I give him my student card? Does anybody know? :confused:

Antifa Hibs
05-10-2009, 08:57 AM
I can't get to the ticket office tomorow as im at uni all day but my friend is going to get us our tickets, would he still be able to get my student ticket if I give him my student card? Does anybody know? :confused:

Yes. :agree:

Anyone know how many tickets we've sold? Are we into Block L yet?

HibbyScott
05-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Here's a slightly more complex question. I've got a mate at uni who's a Partick Thistle fan and wants to experience a high quality football match for a change :wink:

I know it says that names and addresses will be required for all general sale tickets, but if we bought them together, would it be possible to do them both on my address or will there be a problem with it as he's not on the database himself?

Sir David Gray
05-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Here's a slightly more complex question. I've got a mate at uni who's a Partick Thistle fan and wants to experience a high quality football match for a change :wink:

I know it says that names and addresses will be required for all general sale tickets, but if we bought them together, would it be possible to do them both on my address or will there be a problem with it as he's not on the database himself?

I THINK that, as of tomorrow, you personally will be able to buy two tickets, so you can buy one for your mate.

Here's a summary of the info for getting a ticket for all-ticket away matches;

Every ticket sold by the ticket office must be assigned to a client on the database. The ticket office will require the name, address, contact number, e-mail address and date of birth of everyone who wishes to buy a ticket.

If you wish to buy more than one ticket and the other attendees are not on the database, the minimum information shown above must be provided in order to register them onto the database to ensure the club is compliant with SPL rules and guidelines.

Taken from here (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/HowToBook/0,,10290,00.html).

If you want to get a ticket for your mate, I think you'll have to give the ticket office his details so they can register him onto the database.

Ginger Gehagan
05-10-2009, 11:56 AM

I got my ticket from ticketmaster the first day they went on sale and im in block L, abou halfway up i think,row 15

HibbyScott
05-10-2009, 11:57 AM
I THINK that, as of tomorrow, you personally will be able to buy two tickets, so you can buy one for your mate.

Here's a summary of the info for getting a ticket for all-ticket away matches;

Every ticket sold by the ticket office must be assigned to a client on the database. The ticket office will require the name, address, contact number, e-mail address and date of birth of everyone who wishes to buy a ticket.

If you wish to buy more than one ticket and the other attendees are not on the database, the minimum information shown above must be provided in order to register them onto the database to ensure the club is compliant with SPL rules and guidelines.

Taken from here (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/HowToBook/0,,10290,00.html).

If you want to get a ticket for your mate, I think you'll have to give the ticket office his details so they can register him onto the database.

Cheers mate. Hopefully be able to get things sorted tomorrow then :thumbsup:

OtterHibee
05-10-2009, 12:02 PM

'L' must have been one of the internet batches as I bought mine online last Monday (first day of sale) and have been allocated a seat in Block L, Row 15.

jazthehibby
05-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Anybody an idea how many tix are left for the public sale??

Godsahibby
05-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Just phoned up to get 3 tickets for the Derby and told there was only one left, took that one for myself.

MacBean
05-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Just phoned up to get 3 tickets for the Derby and told there was only one left, took that one for myself.

was going to phone up this afternoon as well :boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

Ritchie
05-10-2009, 01:36 PM
first time thats happened in a while! :thumbsup:

really looking forward to it..... which isnt a good thing as when we are expected to do well at tynie, we always get beat!! :boo hoo:

worth it for the sing song sesh in the roseburn before hand though! :top marks

cwilliamson85
05-10-2009, 01:38 PM
THIS IS A LIE!!!

Just phoned up and have been told that they have sufficient stock for the next couple of days for general sale!

All ticket types left also!!!

cwilliamson85
05-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Just phoned up and have been told that they have sufficient stock for the next couple of days for general sale!

H18sry
05-10-2009, 01:43 PM
THIS IS A LIE!!!

Strong accusations there :agree: A mistake maybe but to call somebody a liar, is a bit strong.

Godsahibby
05-10-2009, 01:45 PM
Did you just buy tickets of phone up and enquire how many were left? I just actually tried buying them and was told there was only 1 left.

I don't understand why the guy would actually say to me I could only get 1 when I was prepaed to pay for 3!

cwilliamson85
05-10-2009, 01:45 PM
Maybe a bit paranoid after busy monday morning but could be a yam onteh wind up to try and not get us to seel out Tynie.,

kaimendhibs
05-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Did you just buy tickets of phone up and enquire how many were left? I just actually tried buying them and was told there was only 1 left.

I don't understand why the guy would actually say to me I could only get 1 when I was prepaed to pay for 3!

i checked online and went through process of buying one ticket. there are NONE left

lyonhibs
05-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Baws if true :boo hoo:

Lucky *******s to all of those that get to go!!! :grr: :grr:

Down the pub early doors for me I guess :agree:

cwilliamson85
05-10-2009, 01:56 PM
I just called and the guy said he had plenty left. Maybe the website has sold out but they keep the majority in the ticket office to sell to people. He did say that it was first come first serve basis but predicted they would have enough to see out the week.

Godsahibby
05-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Maybe a bit paranoid after busy monday morning but could be a yam onteh wind up to try and not get us to seel out Tynie.,

A Yam on the wind up, dam you've got me, i've stayed undercover for over 7 years and 600 odd posts on the board but now i've finally been outed!

cWilliamson85, how are you getting on buying those derby tickets?

HibbyScott
05-10-2009, 01:58 PM
A Yam on the wind up, dam you've got me, i've stayed undercover for over 7 years and 600 odd posts on the board but now i've finally been outed!

cWilliamson85, how are you getting on buying those derby tickets?

I can confirm that Godsahibby isn't a yam on the wind up - and I'm very very worried about the lack of derby tickets...

cwilliamson85
05-10-2009, 02:01 PM
I have got my tickets bought. 5 mins ago over the phone!

:thumbsup:

LOADS LEFT.

Call 01316611875

M8UDB
Surely not sold out already, ive been holding of getting mine because i thought there would be plenty. Murder if true :confused:

Ryan91
Damn for it being sold out. But i wouldn't mind getting up early heading down to the Royal Nip on Albert Street to watch the game, thankfully i'll have been 18 for 5 days by that point so no problems getting to the pub, its early kick-off on Saturday right?

Ritchie
05-10-2009, 02:02 PM
oooo the drama!!

cwilliamson85
05-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Sorry for the YAM calling. Very busy and was very worried when I was put in charge of buying 3 mates and mines tickets and saw this thread.

MacBean
05-10-2009, 02:04 PM
On the phone right now and they have tickets available.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

M8UDB
05-10-2009, 02:05 PM
On the phone right now and they have tickets available.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good stuff was 5hittin it there that i had missed out :thumbsup:

Godsahibby
05-10-2009, 02:07 PM
Well looks like we are both right, ticket line number and on the web are saying they are sold out but the ticket office still has some left.

Now got my 3 tickets together.

Antifa Hibs
It's not sold out and won't sellout.

Tickets still available in the ticket office, although the 'online allocation' seems to be sold out, well until Hibs release more tickets for it...

HibbyScott
Are there still tickets available online as well or is it phone/in person sales only?

Antifa Hibs
05-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Are there still tickets available online as well or is it phone/in person sales only?

Not yet, but when Hibs realise the online allocation is gone, more will be realeased i'd imagine.

You can buy them straight from Hibs on 0131-661-1875.

Rory89
05-10-2009, 04:27 PM
I was on the phone to the ticket office half an hour ago and was told I'd be able to buy tickets tommorow.

It's weird, I haven't had a season ticket for a couple of years but go to every game I can (maybe 30 a year, never ever miss derbies) and despite not being a season ticket holder because I'm on the database I was always able to get tickets as soon as they came out. Now I can't, I have to wait untill they go on public sale, which leaves me in serious danger of missing some big games in the future.

Can anybody shed some light on why this is, seems harsh that despite going to all the games and being on the database I could miss a derby or old firm away because some season ticket holders changed their minds at the last minute and bought tickets before they went on public sale. Also, will I be able to buy student concession over the phone with the only proof of me being a student being the student tickets I've ordered before? Cheers.

TornadoHibby
05-10-2009, 04:44 PM
I was on the phone to the ticket office half an hour ago and was told I'd be able to buy tickets tommorow.

It's weird, I haven't had a season ticket for a couple of years but go to every game I can (maybe 30 a year, never ever miss derbies) and despite not being a season ticket holder because I'm on the database I was always able to get tickets as soon as they came out. Now I can't, I have to wait untill they go on public sale, which leaves me in serious danger of missing some big games in the future.

Can anybody shed some light on why this is, seems harsh that despite going to all the games and being on the database I could miss a derby or old firm away because some season ticket holders changed their minds at the last minute and bought tickets before they went on public sale. Also, will I be able to buy student concession over the phone with the only proof of me being a student being the student tickets I've ordered before? Cheers.

Simples (I think!)! :wink:

Purchasing a ST gives the owner of the ST the right to get first dibs on away match tickets in return for paying seriously upfront for the home games for that season! :agree:

I also think that you will need to show your matric card or something equally persuasive to show that you are a current student! :agree:

END OF really (I think!)! :cool2:

Rory89
05-10-2009, 04:59 PM
Simples (I think!)! :wink:

Purchasing a ST gives the owner of the ST the right to get first dibs on away match tickets in return for paying seriously upfront for the home games for that season! :agree:

I also think that you will need to show your matric card or something equally persuasive to show that you are a current student! :agree:

END OF really (I think!)! :cool2:

OK, but I obviously give a huge amount of my money to Hibs and my purchase history on the website shows that I'm a dedicated Hibby, plus I am on the database so it seems odd that they'd turn down my trade untill others finally decide if they'd like to go or not.

Anyway, I probably didn't make my point clear but I wasn't actually asking about the rights and wrongs of the whole thing, more asking if anyone knew why despite not having a season ticket for a couple of years it's only know that I'm being made to wait to get my tickets (hopefully). Cheers anyway.

lyonhibs
05-10-2009, 05:07 PM
So, there will be a general sale tomorrow - I'm not sure if there was misinformation/ a misunderstanding between the OP and the Ticket Office, but that's thr word from the horse's mouth not 90 minutes ago.

Now it's just a case of collecting names and addresses and buying them en masse tomorrow morning.

Does anyone know if there will be a per person limit on how many any 1 person can buy, or as long as you have a name and address on the database for each ticket, is it unlimited??

Barney McGrew
05-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Anyway, I probably didn't make my point clear but I wasn't actually asking about the rights and wrongs of the whole thing, more asking if anyone knew why despite not having a season ticket for a couple of years it's only know that I'm being made to wait to get my tickets (hopefully)

Fairly straighforward Rory, you're not a current season ticket holder, and the public sale doesn't start until tomorrow. As someone has already pointed out, one of the benefits of having a season is getting first shot at tickets for away games - everyone else has to wait to take their chances with everyone else, regardless of whether they've been a season ticket holder previously.

Does anyone know if there will be a per person limit on how many any 1 person can buy, or as long as you have a name and address on the database for each ticket, is it unlimited??

I'm fairly sure they let you buy one for each person that's on the database and there's no limit on how many different people you buy them for.

Sir David Gray
05-10-2009, 06:28 PM
So, there will be a general sale tomorrow - I'm not sure if there was misinformation/ a misunderstanding between the OP and the Ticket Office, but that's thr word from the horse's mouth not 90 minutes ago.

Now it's just a case of collecting names and addresses and buying them en masse tomorrow morning.

As of tomorrow, you can buy as many tickets as you like but each person who buys one must be registered on the database and if someone on the database is buying a ticket for someone who is not registered, the ticket office will require their details.

TheMentalHibees
05-10-2009, 09:27 PM
Anyone got a seating plan for tynie? Can't find one anywhere :confused:

Hibs07p
06-10-2009, 05:38 AM
Anyone got a seating plan for tynie? Can't find one anywhere :confused:

http://download7.stockmediaserver.com/?mode=autodownload&imgid=IMSIMAGE:3F236B50-2FD1-46FC-95E6295A093389A5&storagedirname=Imagebroker&filename=ib_tmpx_scan_0616.jpg&showimg=th170

James Connolly
06-10-2009, 07:10 AM
My mate is at the ticket office just now to get us tickets; says he's the only one there!:confused:

Antifa Hibs
06-10-2009, 07:34 AM
My mate is at the ticket office just now to get us tickets; says he's the only one there!:confused:

Wouldn't surprise me.

My mate went up on the first day of sale, says he just walked in. Little que's. 3 years ago if you joined you at 8am you would've had a 5 hour wait.

lyonhibs
06-10-2009, 08:34 AM
GET IN!!!!!

8 tickets bought, including one for some scally mate of a mate who wasn't previously on the database :greengrin

Smile on my coupon for the rest of the day = GUARENTEED!!!

totalfootball
06-10-2009, 08:37 AM
I know this can get boring but are they for real? Im from Dingwall and I just booked my ticket for the derby (I dont have a season ticket) but I have already been to 3 home games this season and I am a student. When I booked the ticket I asked for it to be sent out but apparently I need to show student ID when I pick it up but surely the idiots have some sort of record of me showing it 3 times this season!!!!! They have records of me purchasing those tickets so surely I must of given them ID. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHHHHHH

FastEddieFelson
06-10-2009, 08:40 AM
GET IN!!!!!

8 tickets bought, including one for some scally mate of a mate who wasn't previously on the database :greengrin

which number did you call? 0131 or 0844? or did you just go down to the ticket office?

i just tried the 0844 line, but was told i could only get one ticket as i'm the only one on the database. can't get through on the 0131 line.

lyonhibs
06-10-2009, 08:45 AM
which number did you call? 0131 or 0844? or did you just go down to the ticket office?

i just tried the 0844 line, but was told i could only get one ticket as i'm the only one on the database. can't get through on the 0131 line.

That's the one we went for - it wasn't actually me that called.

You'll need names and full addresses for folk u wish to add to the database.

I'll update with what was the procedure for the 1 guy who wasn't on the database ASAP (i.e. on my lunch break)

FastEddieFelson
06-10-2009, 08:52 AM
That's the one we went for - it wasn't actually me that called.

You'll need names and full addresses for folk u wish to add to the database.

I'll update with what was the procedure for the 1 guy who wasn't on the database ASAP (i.e. on my lunch break)

no worries mate, just got through and managed to add my pals to the database - four tickets bought!

see you all in the roseburn!

LancashireHibby
06-10-2009, 08:53 AM
I know this can get boring but are they for real? Im from Dingwall and I just booked my ticket for the derby (I dont have a season ticket) but I have already been to 3 home games this season and I am a student. When I booked the ticket I asked for it to be sent out but apparently I need to show student ID when I pick it up but surely the idiots have some sort of record of me showing it 3 times this season!!!!! They have records of me purchasing those tickets so surely I must of given them ID. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHHHHHH

Get a job :wink:

totalfootball
06-10-2009, 09:05 AM
Get a job :wink:

Not funny! Take it you wouldn't mind driving 3 hours to pick up a ticket? or my other option to leave around 6 in the morning on the day of the game, when there is a simple solution?

WindyMiller
06-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Just back from the T.O. no queue but the 3 on the phones were all kept busy. Still a month to go.

LancashireHibby
06-10-2009, 09:21 AM
Not funny! Take it you wouldn't mind driving 3 hours to pick up a ticket? or my other option to leave around 6 in the morning on the day of the game, when there is a simple solution?
Serious suggestion this one; ring the Ticket Office and see if they can forward your ticket to Tynie to collect on the day and show proof there (unless you go to ER prior to going to the game, presume they will be open).

wazoo1875
06-10-2009, 09:24 AM

Could you scan it and email it to them or photocopy it and post it to them .
Phone the 0131 661 1875 number and ask them , i find the staff in the ticket office to be very reasonable and have never had any bother with them .

Judas Iscariot
06-10-2009, 09:28 AM
GET IN!!!!!

Tsk tsk..

Ergo, guaranteed :agree:

MacBean
06-10-2009, 10:14 AM
Incase anyone is lazy and cant be bothered going thru this whole thread. here is a wee summary:

You CAN still buy tickets from the ticket office
You CAN still buy Concessions from the ticket office
You CANNOT buy tickets via t'internet
(it would appear - from Lyonhibs) you CAN buy non registered customers tickets via the 0131 number
you CANNOT buy non registered customers tickets via the 0844 number
You CAN add mates to the database to buy them tickets

:cool2:

GGTTH

All information above, correct at time of posting.

Antifa Hibs
06-10-2009, 10:22 AM
Incase anyone is lazy and cant be bothered going thru this whole thread. here is a wee summary:

You CAN still buy tickets from the ticket office
You CAN still buy Concessions from the ticket office
You CANNOT buy tickets via t'internet
(it would appear - from Lyonhibs) you CAN buy non registered customers tickets via the 0131 number
you CANNOT buy non registered customers tickets via the 0844 number
You CAN add mates to the database to buy them tickets

:cool2:

GGTTH

All information above, correct at time of posting.

You can buy tickets online now. More cheap and dear seats been realeased :thumbsup:

lyonhibs
06-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Tsk tsk..

:grr: :grr: You wouldn't believe the number of times I make that very error at work - spell checker is making me lazy!!!

Anyway, 7th November, Murrayfield Hotel bar :duck: 9.15 am.

DONE

Cabbage East
06-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Just been to get mine, plenty folk kicking about.

Sir David Gray
06-10-2009, 12:12 PM
My brother phoned this morning on behalf of a non-Hibs supporting friend who, as far as I'm aware, has never been to a Hibs game in his life, but who wants to go to a derby.

My brother already got his ticket last week and he phoned the 0844 number today and got another ticket no problem and he wasn't asked to provide any details so they must not have clicked that he already has a ticket and this one was for someone else.

Anyway, this ticket is a student ticket and he was just told to provide proof on the day of the game.

Rory89
06-10-2009, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=Shugster;2198635]Fairly straighforward Rory, you're not a current season ticket holder, and the public sale doesn't start until tomorrow. As someone has already pointed out, one of the benefits of having a season is getting first shot at tickets for away games - everyone else has to wait to take their chances with everyone else, regardless of whether they've been a season ticket holder previously.
[QUOTE]

Again, I wasn't asking for a debate on whether or not the system is fair, but merely asking if anybody knew if Hibs had changed their system in the last few weeks, as I've always been able to buy tickets as soon as they went on sale for season ticket holders up to now, despite not being a ST holder the last 2 years.

Anyway, who cares? I've just bought 2 tickets for Rangers and 4 for Hearts away. I'll be going to the game with my brother, and 2 lads who've never experienced a derby (or the Roseburn :wink:) before. One's a jambo but hey ho it's never too late. :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
06-10-2009, 12:20 PM
:grr: :grr: You wouldn't believe the number of times I make that very error at work - spell checker is making me lazy!!!

DONE

Roseburn..

Circa 9..

CallumLaidlaw
06-10-2009, 12:24 PM
we got our tickets on Saturday. 4 of us going. Block L, Lower tier. :thumbsup:

It will be the first time the other 3 have been to Tynie, and we will be at the Roseburn for 9am! Can't wait!!!!!! :thumbsup:

oconnors_strip
06-10-2009, 01:35 PM
3 tickets for upper block j bought this morning.

bring it on GGTTH

Ritchie
06-10-2009, 01:41 PM

DONE

:wtf:

Roseburn..

Circa 9..

:agree::thumbsup:

you going aye??

lyonhibs
06-10-2009, 02:05 PM

you going aye??

I'll be supping a G+T and reading the Financial Times whilst you guys clamber over the crowds to get a pint of Tennents :greengrin

I'm joking, I just get always seem to get to the Roseburn just after 9, by which time the queue is out the door and generally going nowhere fast.

I've been in the Roseburn a few times and love the atmoosphere etc, but I can't really be arsed waiting 20-30 minutes to get in (minimum at that time in the morning :greengrin) when I could just toddle along the road and hopefully get served by the idiot barman that was offering 1.30 pints of Belhaven Best before his supervisor put the kybosh on his comedy bookkeeping.

We shall see cometh the hour etc

bingo70
06-10-2009, 02:09 PM
I'll be supping a G+T and reading the Financial Times whilst you guys clamber over the crowds to get a pint of Tennents :greengrin

I'm joking, I just get always seem to get to the Roseburn just after 9, by which time the queue is out the door and generally going nowhere fast.

I've been in the Roseburn a few times and love the atmoosphere etc, but I can't really be arsed waiting 20-30 minutes to get in (minimum at that time in the morning :greengrin) when I could just toddle along the road and hopefully get served by the idiot barman that was offering 1.30 pints of Belhaven Best before his supervisor put the kybosh on his comedy bookkeeping.

Not sure how long it takes to get in if you turn up after 9 as i'm normally joining the queue at around 8.30ish so get in when it first opens, what i would say is though, despite how busy it is i've never any problem getting served, they always have plenty bar staff on to deal with the crowds.

cwilliamson85
06-10-2009, 02:13 PM
I think I might just get off the bus from glasgow at 9/9:30ish and get a carry out and stand outside.

cwilliamson85
06-10-2009, 02:14 PM
just pray for no rain :pray:

Rory89
06-10-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm ridiculously excited, considering it's not for a month.

Hopefully our support is more like our support at the last derby instead of the 0-0 earlier on in the season.

Tell all the Hearts' you know......:thumbsup:

goosano
06-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Tsk tsk..

Tsk tsk..

Ergo; guaranteed :wink:

stevensons-fan
06-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Me and the boyfriend got our tickets today! We're in Upper Block K, Row 18, any idea whether thats near the top of the block or not?

TornadoHibby
06-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Me and the boyfriend got our tickets today! We're in Upper Block K, Row 18, any idea whether thats near the top of the block or not?

Ideal position IMO! :agree:

Very central, about half way up the Upper section and depending upon your seat number could be right behind the goals! :wink:

stevensons-fan
06-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Ideal position IMO! :agree:

Very central, about half way up the Upper section and depending upon your seat number could be right behind the goals! :wink:

Perfect! We asked the guy in the ticket office to get us the best seats and he was very helpful! :thumbsup: Can't wait for this!!

TornadoHibby
06-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Perfect! We asked the guy in the ticket office to get us the best seats and he was very helpful! :thumbsup: Can't wait for this!!

Was that the Canadian guy by any chance? :wink:

He was very helpful for me too! :agree: :wink:

stevensons-fan
06-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Was that the Canadian guy by any chance? :wink:

He was very helpful for me too! :agree: :wink:

Yeh I think it was! Lovely guy!

Judas Iscariot
06-10-2009, 04:56 PM

you going aye??

In there like swimwear paaaaaaal :greengrin

Tarquin..

Man

lyonhibs
06-10-2009, 05:01 PM
In there like swimwear paaaaaaal :greengrin

Tarquin..

Man

**** sake - I give up. :grr:

All my faux-snobbery about other people's spelling and grammar is coming back to bite me on the arse with a vengeance!!

:greengrin

Barney McGrew
06-10-2009, 05:25 PM
Not sure how long it takes to get in if you turn up after 9 as i'm normally joining the queue at around 8.30ish so get in when it first opens, what i would say is though, despite how busy it is i've never any problem getting served, they always have plenty bar staff on to deal with the crowds.

How would you know, you never buy a round :greengrin

bingo70
06-10-2009, 05:29 PM

I timed you :greengrin

Www1875hfc
06-10-2009, 05:46 PM
I was in the ticket office this morning around 10.40, purchased 10 tickets :greengrin.
The canadian guy served me,and he was really helpfull :thumbsup:
Got block J lower section

So its the roseburn bar for us lot early doors :agree:

wazoo1875
06-10-2009, 07:22 PM

D'ya know what mate , i just read this and thought to myself i have never seen him at the bar in there either :greengrin

FastEddieFelson
07-10-2009, 01:33 PM
ordered my tickets yesterday morning, delivered today at 2pm - remarkably quick!

our seats are at the front of block J. if tickets are sold in blocks from left to right then we must be nearly sold out.

cwilliamson85
07-10-2009, 02:11 PM
ordered my tickets yesterday morning, delivered today at 2pm - remarkably quick!

our seats are at the front of block J. if tickets are sold in blocks from left to right then we must be nearly sold out.

It depends on how many tickets you ordered.

If you ordered a few they might have put you in J to get you all together.

I am buying mine over the phone tomorrow.

bobbyhibs1983
07-10-2009, 02:38 PM
i phoned up nice and early yersterday and gave the t.o my card details, my ? is when will the tickets be ready to collect from the t.o?

WindyMiller
07-10-2009, 02:43 PM
i phoned up nice and early yersterday and gave the t.o my card details, my ? is when will the tickets be ready to collect from the t.o?

Possibly now, but definitely Friday at the latest.

bobbyhibs1983
07-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Possibly now, but definitely Friday at the latest.

ok thanx

HibbyAndy
07-10-2009, 04:06 PM
I was in the ticket office this morning around 10.40, purchased 10 tickets :greengrin.
The canadian guy served me,and he was really helpfull :thumbsup:
Got block J lower section

So its the roseburn bar for us lot early doors :agree:

See ye there Wull..Grimecastle here we come.

cwilliamson85
08-10-2009, 10:25 AM
Block J row 17 upper tier

6 purchased on my card :boo hoo:

See you at the Roseburn!!!

givescotlandfreedom
09-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Bought mine today. There were two pretty large sized piles of ticket one for upper one for lower so seemingly quite a few left.

CallumLaidlaw
09-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Bought mine today. There were two pretty large sized piles of ticket one for upper one for lower so seemingly quite a few left.

I really hope we sell out. Will give the players a real boost to see that stand packed.
To be fair, we still have 4 weeks from tomorrow to sell tickets, and we still have 2 home games, so plenty time for people to pick them up.
If we take 6pts from the next 3 games, I reckon we'll sell out! :greengrin

HibbyAndy
09-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Those that have opted to have there tickets posted out better watch as the Posties are oan strike shortly so you might no get them :devil::greengrin

TornadoHibby
09-10-2009, 02:18 PM

Still Block H to go after J IIRC! :wink: :greengrin

Mikey
09-10-2009, 08:15 PM
Those that have opted to have there tickets posted out better watch as the Posties are oan strike shortly so you might no get them :devil::greengrin

I ordered ours the day they went on sale and there's still no sign of them dropping through the door. Might pop into the TO tomorrow when passing.

givescotlandfreedom
09-10-2009, 08:51 PM
Still Block H to go after J IIRC! :wink: :greengrin

Mine was in H, seat 1 by the Wheatfield. Norman Nomates seat I think

Swoosh
10-10-2009, 07:31 AM
I ordered ours the day they went on sale and there's still no sign of them dropping through the door. Might pop into the TO tomorrow when passing.

Oh dear, that no good news. Games no untill the 7th so plenty time yet :thumbsup: (I hope)

What section we in Mikey?

Mikey
10-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Oh dear, that no good news. Games no untill the 7th so plenty time yet :thumbsup: (I hope)

What section we in Mikey?

Picked them up this morning. They hadn't been posted after all. We're in section L.

Baldy Foghorn
10-10-2009, 06:56 PM
I really hope we sell out. Will give the players a real boost to see that stand packed.
To be fair, we still have 4 weeks from tomorrow to sell tickets, and we still have 2 home games, so plenty time for people to pick them up.
If we take 6pts from the next 3 games, I reckon we'll sell out! :greengrin

Is anyone else surprised that these tickets are not sold out yet??:confused:

Been on sale for nearly a fortnight, and still loads left. Gone are the days when derbies used to sell out in a couple of days....

My favourite game of the Season playing at your neighbours.....

Broken Gnome
10-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Is anyone else surprised that these tickets are not sold out yet??:confused:

Been on sale for nearly a fortnight, and still loads left. Gone are the days when derbies used to sell out in a couple of days....

My favourite game of the Season playing at your neighbours.....

There's another payday to come. Some won't fork out almost 30 quid over a month in advance. It will sell out, course it will.

CallumLaidlaw
10-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Picked them up this morning. They hadn't been posted after all. We're in section L.

lower? me too, row 8 :thumbsup:

libernian
11-10-2009, 02:48 PM
they used to be like gold dust for season ticket holders only. that time thy made them like 35 quid put everyone off and never recovered!

anyone know if theres student ones left?

green&left
11-10-2009, 03:18 PM
I think there are unlimited concessions/students so as long as there is tickets left, there will be student tickets.

Www1875hfc
11-10-2009, 05:27 PM
See ye there Wull..Grimecastle here we come.

Will do andy, whats yer arrangements?

HibbyAndy
11-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Will do andy, whats yer arrangements?

Get pished :greengrin

Nah no too sure yet mate, quite a few of us going but we havent decided what times and where to meet yet.

Roseburn would be my preferred option.

zemmamarama
12-10-2009, 06:27 PM
Went to get my tickets after work today so 7 more Hibees will be getting behind the team in block J :thumbsup: