PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Watch on JKB.........

Pedantic_Hibee
03-10-2009, 04:15 PM
Post your favourite moans from over the road :greengrin

It wasn't so long ago they were all saying they would absolutely roast 3rd place this season with quite a few predicting they were 1 striker away from finishing in 2nd spot.

We did warn them that their Wikipedia signings weren't up to scratch but would they listen? :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Frazerbob
03-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Here's a starter for ten from Hagar the Horrible....

Season is now over, I think its time for a new manager to startworkfornext year. Csaba is tactically useless, he has to be the most over rated manager ever.

:faf::faf:

CalgaryHibs
03-10-2009, 04:27 PM
weren't they talking aboot Champions league play as well ????

how did the Jambos get on today ?

HibbyAndy
03-10-2009, 04:32 PM
This yins no bad :greengrin

Season is now over, I think its time for a new manager to startworkfornext year. Csaba is tactically useless, he has to be the most over rated manager ever.

Hearts truly are UTTER UTTER pish :agree:

:cool2:

HibbyAndy
03-10-2009, 04:36 PM
I`m sorry, but if we think we`ve got the third best squad in the SPL we are dreaming

:greengrin:cool2:

At last a non deluded yam:blah::blah::blah:

Frazerbob
03-10-2009, 04:38 PM
"The whole club is being found out."

Think it was found out long ago by the rest of the country.

Pedantic_Hibee
03-10-2009, 04:40 PM
They must be watching events unfold at Hearts via Satellite because only a delayed transmission could explain why they're seeing things months behind the rest of us :greengrin

Bob Box Fish
03-10-2009, 04:54 PM
jump jump jump

Kato
03-10-2009, 05:01 PM
They have three or four players completely untried over the course of a season never mind a Scottish winter. Once the season hits hard these tramps will hide.

Complete dross.

lyonhibs
03-10-2009, 05:01 PM
They must be watching events unfold at Hearts via Satellite because only a delayed transmission could explain why they're seeing things months behind the rest of us :greengrin

Only months???

LTYF :greengrin - I've had this in my calendar since Burley got the heave ho for "ruining the club" on a daily basis!!

This has been in the pipeline for YEARS!!

bobbyhibs1983
03-10-2009, 05:40 PM
weren't they talking aboot Champions league play as well ????

how did the Jambos get on today ?

Didn't you know they won it last season?
no wait.

im sure there winning it this season,
no wait

im sure there winning it next year, Mr romanov(sp) and as im sure you are aware, vlad is a man of his word:greengrin

Bostonhibby
03-10-2009, 06:44 PM

:agree: What will they do when they realise Donald Ford is thinking of hanging up his boots and that they didn't win the Champions League last year after all...........:faf:

PaulSmith
03-10-2009, 07:03 PM
A club destined for the the bottom 6 and if they lose any more of their X1 in January (as they will no doubt do) then they are in a relegation battle with Falkirk, St Mirren, St Johnstone & Hamilton

FranckSuzy
03-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Looks like a candidate for the new signature :greengrin

"A keeper that does not inspire.

A centre half that is too rash.

A centre midfield pairing that does not contribute enough goals or create enough chances.

One up front that consists of a lazy overweight frenchman or an Austrian who was playing for the equivalent of Tynecastle Star last year.

Add to that we have no scouting system, a manager that is in the huff and a captain that moans rather than encourage.

Apart from that we are **** hot!"

Jonnyboy
03-10-2009, 07:42 PM

A centre midfield pairing that does not contribute enough goals or create enough chances.

One up front that consists of a lazy overweight frenchman or an Austrian who was playing for the equivalent of Tynecastle Star last year.

Add to that we have no scouting system, a manager that is in the huff and a captain that moans rather than encourage.

:faf: Comedy Gold :greengrin

Surely they cannae mean Mikey? (bold bit) :greengrin

FranckSuzy
03-10-2009, 07:50 PM
:faf: Comedy Gold :greengrin

Surely they cannae mean Mikey? (bold bit) :greengrin

Shirley some mistake :wink: Funnily enough, Wiki only have captain and vice-captain listed for football teams. No mention of the vice-vice captain :faf:

Woody1985
03-10-2009, 08:19 PM

Surely you mean Costa Rican?

jabis
03-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Surely you mean Costa Rican?

yam fud
"Nade,we'd be as well playing with 10 men"

I feel a song coming on :violin:

!

Storar
03-10-2009, 09:45 PM
The funny thing is that if there was an 'Edinburgh Select' thread over there they'd STILL be picking 8 or 9 Hearts players and the token Hibs player even though every one of our starting 11 today would walk into their ****ty wee side:hilarious

jabis
03-10-2009, 09:49 PM
The funny thing is that if there was an 'Edinburgh Select' thread over there they'd STILL be picking 8 or 9 Hearts players and the token Hibs player even though every one of our starting 11 today would walk into their ****ty wee side:hilarious

come on now,that witlessweevin has potential :agree:

Thecat23
03-10-2009, 10:07 PM
come on now,that witlessweevin has potential :agree:

Correct.. The potential to be just as bad as Nade. :greengrin

Crab apple
03-10-2009, 11:08 PM
And if you look at the length of time of the SPL manager interviews on the BBC website once again the slavering Csaba has the longest one by far. Once classic quote is 'I think we dominated the whole game and had enough chances to win 5 games.':crazy:

Hibercelona
03-10-2009, 11:31 PM
And if you look at the length of time of the SPL manager interviews on the BBC website once again the slavering Csaba has the longest one by far. Once classic quote is 'I think we dominated the whole game and had enough chances to win 5 games.':crazy:

Hearts only win 1-0 games.

So maybe he counted 5 chances as 5 games...

Mike777
04-10-2009, 12:12 AM
yam fud
"Nade,we'd be as well playing with 10 men"

I feel a song coming on :violin:

!

is it, if your happy and you know it......

IWasThere2016
04-10-2009, 05:37 AM
:agree: What will they do when they realise Donald Ford is thinking of hanging up his boots and that they didn't win the Champions League last year after all...........:faf:

Wee Donald said to me last year that the Yams would be relegated in a year or two. I think he's gonna be bang on! I say think as I don't think I'll need to pray :greengrin

Their great demise is coming .. More pain the better! Tick Tock Asreholes! (I know its mis-spelled :wink:)

Jim44
04-10-2009, 09:06 AM
One solution to their problems, according to one bright spark, is to stop playing forwards - "May have to sacrifice an attacker for a few games." I thought they used that tactic every game.

Barney McGrew
04-10-2009, 09:17 AM
I'm liking this gem:

The priority for Hearts fans is to reduce the debt not buying players. Only a couple of times under CPR and VR have we been a Buying club and it has ended in huge debts.

We must try and concentrate on a more prudent financial strategy and you have your head in the sands if you demand more buying. In all honesty VR and the so called Ostriches seem to have realisted that protecting the future of Hearts is more important than bragging rights on a Saturday Night or Monday morning at work

So there we have it. Vlad has only Hertz best interests at heart and is protecting the club :hilarious

--------
04-10-2009, 09:22 AM
One solution to their problems, according to one bright spark, is to stop playing forwards - "May have to sacrifice an attacker for a few games." I thought they used that tactic every game.

No - I think that what he means is ritually sacrificing Clum at midnight before the game.

Wait a minute - Clum isn't an attacker.... They don't have one.,,,:devil:

lapsedhibee
04-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Vlad has only Hertz best interests at heart and is protecting the club.

Think that's actually true. Sure I read somewhere that he'd bought a submarine. Shirley that could only have been to defend HOMFC against attack from worldwide conspiracies etc. What other purpose could such a purchase have had? :dunno: If not as a defence against people trying to destroy the club, like Hurly Burley on a daily basis, it would just have used up a whole lot of cash money, of which he'll only get a fraction back when he eventually gets a cheque from a legitimate scrappy and pays the cheque into his bank account.

Bostonhibby
04-10-2009, 10:23 AM

Christ! I know things are bad over there but I am not sure I would be doing scarifices already. Even if it does get that bad wouldn't it be better just to slaughter a few goats or chickens rather than a whole striker, you can sell them for millions don't you know...............

Mind you the prospect of seeing a few Yambos on a slab waiting to be sacrificed to the great god Vlad does conjure up a few interesting images! maybe they could sell tickets!:jamboak:

fife hfc
04-10-2009, 01:40 PM
posted by shugster

I'm liking this gem:

Quote:
The priority for Hearts fans is to reduce the debt not buying players. Only a couple of times under CPR and VR have we been a Buying club and it has ended in huge debts.

We must try and concentrate on a more prudent financial strategy and you have your head in the sands if you demand more buying. In all honesty VR and the so called Ostriches seem to have realisted that protecting the future of Hearts is more important than bragging rights on a Saturday Night or Monday morning at work

So there we have it. Vlad has only Hertz best interests at heart and is protecting the club

Is this not makes us the wee team:greengrin and the big ambitious spending:faf: makes them the big team:bye:

hibbie02
04-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Post your favourite moans from over the road :greengrin

It wasn't so long ago they were all saying they would absolutely roast 3rd place this season with quite a few predicting they were 1 striker away from finishing in 2nd spot.

We did warn them that their Wikipedia signings weren't up to scratch but would they listen? :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Naw they are one striker away from having a striker:greengrin

Chuckie
04-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Are they aware that St Mirren hadn't beaten them at home in 19years prior to yesterday ?

Nice one Shabby.

:tee hee:

Phil D. Rolls
04-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Is it just me, or is there a cold wind of reality blowing in West Edinburgh? If there is, then that alone is a moral victory for us. I don't know if they are saying it in as many words, but it seems to me that they are starting to accept that they are not the big team after all.

Sudds_1
04-10-2009, 03:03 PM

......is he Mixu in disguise? :duck:

Spike Mandela
04-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Why the **** do we start threads like this, it so sets us up for a fall.

They are six points behind us and still in a cup we are out of.

We ourselves are only ever one defeat away from jamming the Samaratins help line.

Wish we could wait till we truly are out of sight in the league or actually acheive something before Jambo like gloating. Let's face it losing at St Mirren aint that new for us either.:bitchy:

Sudds_1
04-10-2009, 03:12 PM

We ourselves are only ever one defeat away from jamming the Samaratins help line.

Wish we could wait till we truly are out of sight in the league or actually acheive something before Jambo like gloating. Let's face it losing at St Mirren aint that new for us either.:bitchy:

perhaps not........but then, we're only the wee team - not euro champs elect and splitters of the ugly sisters :greengrin:agree:

RoYO!
04-10-2009, 03:24 PM

because they are in dire straights? ive said prev, but its not like they are performing under par, there squad has very little quality in it and that is a major problem when you have huge earners draining the club and producing zero.

whereas with hibs i think its clear to see that there are many reasons to be happy. We have a good number of trully quality players in the team and i'll enjoy watching them for the length of time they are at the club.

does anyone disagree that we are moving in the right direction?

Phil D. Rolls
04-10-2009, 03:31 PM
because they are in dire straights? ive said prev, but its not like they are performing under par, there squad has very little quality in it and that is a major problem when you have huge earners draining the club and producing zero.

whereas with hibs i think its clear to see that there are many reasons to be happy. We have a good number of trully quality players in the team and i'll enjoy watching them for the length of time they are at the club.

does anyone disagree that we are moving in the right direction?

The right direction to where? The problem I can see is that European football is about to undergo a massive change in the next decade. I think national leagues will be the equivalent of junior football now. I would like to see Hibs in a position to enter a European league, otherwise we will go the same way as the likes of Queen's Park, Renton and Hearts.

Chuckie
04-10-2009, 03:32 PM

We are optimists, and we know our club is better than their *****ty little pink joke. It's being properly run, and has a first team pool that they can only dream about.

So excuse me for milking it, and then milking it some more. I'm away to parade the streets in my Hibs top with my chest puffed out, and my belly sucked in. I'm gloating all the time spank you very much.

Jack
04-10-2009, 03:51 PM
We are coming to the end of a £15m debt tunnel and can see the light.

Hahahearts are just realising they are about to enter a tunnel more than twice as long and without the vision or guidance we were fortunate enough to have at the top.

We are playing football the way we like to watch it, they are dire.

We deserve to be where we are and so do they.

Just cause for us to have that feel good factor for however long it lasts.

The_Horde
04-10-2009, 03:51 PM
We are optimists, and we know our club is better than their *****ty little pink joke. It's being properly run, and has a first team pool that they can only dream about.

So excuse me for milking it, and then milking it some more. I'm away to parade the streets in my Hibs top with my chest puffed out, and my belly sucked in. I'm gloating all the time spank you very much.

:top marks :thumbsup:

What would be the point in the rivalry if you can't rip the pash, and take it back when deserved.

It's life.

Spike Mandela
04-10-2009, 04:04 PM

What would be the point in the rivalry if you can't rip the pash, and take it back when deserved.

It's life.

Yeah guys I get that, but just wish some would wait until the Hibs Hearts difference was a little more pronounced.

You fill yer boots lads but I'd rather wait till we've stretched away in the league, turned them over at Tynie and they've spiralled down the league and oot the cup before my cautious gloating starts:wink:

All seems a wee bit premature for me but a few more performances like yesterday turned in to points on the board and who knows I might register for JKB and let rip:devil:

Hank Schrader
04-10-2009, 04:39 PM

It's life.

I have never forgotten the smugness of many of the Jambos around this time four years ago, when they were sitting top of the league, unbeaten and with what I have to admit was a very very strong squad of players. Their fans never tired of reminding us that we were now the "wee team", forever in their shadow, no longer their natural rivals, going to win the league, Champions league, dominate Europe, 40,000 seater stadium for their huge fanbase, hotels, top quality managers/coaches we could only dream of, world cup stars being signed blah blah de ****ing blah:blah::blah:

Fast forward to now they are a total shambles and if I were a Jambo I would be embarrased with how badly my club was being run. So lets ram it right up the arrogant tossers at every opportunity. Lets continue to rip right into them, for as far as I am concerned, they deserve it, big time.

Pedantic_Hibee
04-10-2009, 04:46 PM
I have never forgotten the smugness of many of the Jambos around this time four years ago, when they were sitting top of the league, unbeaten and with what I have to admit was a very very strong squad of players. Their fans never tired of reminding us that we were now the "wee team", forever in their shadow, no longer their natural rivals, going to win the league, Champions league, dominate Europe, 40,000 seater stadium for their huge fanbase, hotels, top quality managers/coaches we could only dream of, world cup stars being signed blah blah de ****ing blah:blah::blah:

Fast forward to now they are a total shambles and if I were a Jambo I would be embarrased with how badly my club was being run. So lets ram it right up the arrogant tossers at every opportunity. Lets continue to rip right into them, for as far as I am concerned, they deserve it, big time.

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

joe breezy
04-10-2009, 04:51 PM
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

:agree:Remember them singing 'we are unbeatable' :faf::faf::faf:

HibbyAndy
04-10-2009, 04:51 PM

exactly

chorley_fm
04-10-2009, 04:52 PM

This ^^ is the best post in this thread

HibbyAndy
04-10-2009, 04:52 PM

Before Boozy's goal or after O'connor's?

chorley_fm
04-10-2009, 04:53 PM

and this

Hank Schrader
04-10-2009, 04:55 PM

Which was changed to "you're not unbeatable" at around 4.45pm Saturday 29th October 2005 :greengrin

chorley_fm
04-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Before Boozy's goal or after O'connor's?

Boozys

HibbyAndy
04-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Boozys

Ah remember it well :wink:

Hank Schrader
04-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Just a wee change of topic, did anyone hear the Jambo tube on Your Call last night stating that Csaba Laszlo was a great manager and if Romanov gave him the cash to sign a proven goal scorer they would be splitting the Old Firm this season?:faf:

Mental....

Chuckie
04-10-2009, 05:21 PM
[QUOTE=Spike Mandela;2197615]Yeah guys I get that, but just wish some would wait until the Hibs Hearts difference was a little more pronounced.

You fill yer boots lads but I'd rather wait till we've stretched away in the league, turned them over at Tynie and they've spiralled down the league and oot the cup before my cautious gloating starts:wink:

Dae it now... We're so far ahead of them in all departments it's like a race between Usain Bolt and yon one legged golf fellae...

ginger_rice
04-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Here's a starter for ten from Hagar the Horrible....

Compared to who Graham Rix?

Or was it Brian Rix I forget!! one of them was a football coach and the other used to take off his trousers in public, but there again............

18/03/07
04-10-2009, 06:15 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=62667

some crackers on this thread

RickyS
04-10-2009, 10:12 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=62667

some crackers on this thread

can you copy and paste any? for the benefit of some of the banned folk?:jamboak:

iwasthere1972
04-10-2009, 10:14 PM
can you copy and paste any? for the benefit of some of the banned folk?:jamboak:

Snap.

Danderhall Hibs
04-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Has anyone else noticed how they spell "calendar" on the toolbar thingy at the bottom of the threads?

Must be done by the same guys that do their official site. Amateur stuff.

iwasthere1972
04-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Has anyone else noticed how they spell "calendar" on the toolbar thingy at the bottom of the threads?

Just confirms that they are going through one of the worse spells in their history.

FranckSuzy
04-10-2009, 10:20 PM

"Oh well. That's that then. Anybody want a couple of derby tickets for N1? I don't see the point of going in light of this new evidence.

Seriously...The league is dire. So are we, which means we fit in perfectly. I can see us winning the title TBH. :jamboak:

Believe".

RickyS
04-10-2009, 11:06 PM
"Oh well. That's that then. Anybody want a couple of derby tickets for N1? I don't see the point of going in light of this new evidence.

Seriously...The league is dire. So are we, which means we fit in perfectly. I can see us winning the title TBH. :jamboak:

Believe".

they are a special breed aren't they, if ever there was a case for ethnic cleansing............

Phil D. Rolls
05-10-2009, 08:28 AM

You know it was that phrase "wee team" more than anything else that really put me off them. Up until then we had seen each other as rivals but equal rivals. When they started to disrespect us in that way I think they went a step too far.

It's not as if there is much to tell the difference between the two clubs. But they were the worst kind of weaklings, the ones for whom a little "success" goes to their head. For that reason, I want them shown in no uncertain terms that they were nowhere near the big two that they tried to get into bed with.

Just confirms that they are going through one of the worse spells in their history.

Hardly the worst spell, if you look at how the "big team" fared in the 70s you'll see what it really is like to be crap. Dundee FC without the class. Three consecutive relegations from the premier league, debt, arrogant deluded management, and eh......

jacomo
05-10-2009, 09:56 AM
We are coming to the end of a £15m debt tunnel and can see the light.

Hahahearts are just realising they are about to enter a tunnel more than twice as long and without the vision or guidance we were fortunate enough to have at the top.

We are playing football the way we like to watch it, they are dire.

We deserve to be where we are and so do they.

Just cause for us to have that feel good factor for however long it lasts.

This is where my vengeful streak comes to the fore.

Back in 2003 Hibs and Hearts had similar levels of debt - a little below £20m. We accepted the need to pay it off, and sold all our best players. Hearts, on the other hand, just gave themselves to a new sugar daddy and bragged about how much money he had and all the pretty gifts he bought for them.

At some point, they need to atone for their recklessness.

Big Frank
05-10-2009, 10:51 AM
This is where my vengeful streak comes to the fore.

Back in 2003 Hibs and Hearts had similar levels of debt - a little below £20m. We accepted the need to pay it off, and sold all our best players. Hearts, on the other hand, just gave themselves to a new sugar daddy and bragged about how much money he had and all the pretty gifts he bought for them.

At some point, they need to atone for their recklessness.

I'm loathe to defend the yams - but what set of supporters wouldn't have jumped at a "billionaire" coming to their club with the promise of investing "millions" (rather than the £15,000,000 Ripemov stated on lith tv that he has TAKEN to date :cool2:).

Then he won them a cup. The second trophy they had won in about 50years.

Their PR machine was/is something to behold.

If your going to tell a lie tell a whopper, and their owners have told some belters :faf:

Their arrogance was hugely misplaced. The vast majority of people in the football community in Scotland view them as pathetic.

They really cannae see how ****in gash they are from top to bottom.

Since their Wallet Mercenary days they can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

Long live the Hibs.

lapsedhibee
05-10-2009, 11:42 AM

I'd always assumed that was a little joke - a sort of fromage to the colunder thread on here - planted by the mod over there that's one of us.

Jack
05-10-2009, 11:47 AM
I'm loathe to defend the yams - but what set of supporters wouldn't have jumped at a "billionaire" coming to their club with the promise of investing "millions" (rather than the £15,000,000 Ripemov stated on lith tv that he has TAKEN to date :cool2:).

Long live the Hibs.

Maybe not the fans but ...

Dundee United, Dundee and Dunfermline Athletic all rejected Romanov's advances before he turned his attention to Hearts.

Perhaps they should have considered why these clubs did this before they, the fans, Foulkes et al so subserviently dropped their drawers and bent over???

Peevemor
05-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Maybe not the fans but ...

Perhaps they should have considered why these clubs did this before they, the fans, Foulkes et al so subserviently dropped their drawers and bent over???

Robinson and Deans above all.

ahibby
05-10-2009, 01:57 PM
This thread should really be about their over-reaction to losing away to St Mirren but it has spiralled away from that and now folk are talking about them being doomed again. We are only seven games in to the season and they are only six points away from third place. We are setting ourselves up for a fall later on, so I don't see the point in it just now. They will finish top six and who knows maybe above us, there are thirty one games still to be played.

lapsedhibee
05-10-2009, 02:56 PM
Dundee United, Dundee and Dunfermline Athletic all rejected Romanov's advances before he turned his attention to Hearts.

Be fair. None of the Dunclubs had a respected intellectual like Gary McKay urging them to embrace Mr Romanov. Shirley that's why they missed out. :dunno:

Hibercelona
05-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Was talking to a few yams outside just a moment ago... and they still think they are the "big team" of Edinburgh. :faf:

:singing: Wee team, big six...... Big team, wee six

:lolyam: