PDA

View Full Version : Pat at the Gate Today?

john18722
03-10-2009, 11:46 AM
It doesn't say on the official site. Does anyone know it if pay at the gate today or will I have to head down a bit early to get a ticket from the ticket office?

oconnors_strip
03-10-2009, 11:48 AM
It doesn't say on the official site. Does anyone know it if pay at the gate today or will I have to head down a bit early to get a ticket from the ticket office?

aye its pay at the gate in all stands

john18722
03-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Thanks mate, cheers:thumbsup:

Frazerbob
03-10-2009, 11:54 AM
No offence to the OP but can the admins put a sticky up telling everyone that EVERY game other than Hearts & Rantic will be pay at the gate until such time as the East is demolished or we are challenging for the title.

When did we last sell out a category B game?

MacBean
03-10-2009, 12:01 PM

Who is Pat?? :greengrin

lapsedhibee
03-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Who is Pat?? :greengrin

Dunno but he/she's one generous bloke/gal. Lost count of the number of times I've heard about people having struggled and struggled at all sorts of things until eventually they got them off Pat.

john18722
03-10-2009, 12:09 PM
No offence to the OP but can the admins put a sticky up telling everyone that EVERY game other than Hearts & Rantic will be pay at the gate until such time as the East is demolished or we are challenging for the title.

When did we last sell out a category B game?

Well until such time that the OFFICIAL website say that its pay at the gate (which they never do) and until such a time when the ticket office answer the phone so I can ask them, I believe there is an element of doubt, hence why I ask. I apologise if I have wasted your time.

john18722
03-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Well until such time that the OFFICIAL website say that its pay at the gate (which they never do) and until such a time when the ticket office answer the phone so I can ask them, I believe there is an element of doubt, hence why I ask. I apologise if I have wasted your time.

I have had a season ticket for the last 11 years so this year, without a season ticket, I am new to all this paying on the day malarkey!

Frazerbob
03-10-2009, 12:24 PM

Sorry mate, as I said in my reply, I meant no offence. For some reason this question is asked very regularly and the answer is always the same. It was even asked before the Brechin League Cup game!

I agree, it's a bit of a joke that it's not obvious from the fishul site. There should not only be no doubt that you can pay at the gate, the club should be shouting about it and trying to encourage more folk to get down to ER.

john18722
03-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Sorry mate, as I said in my reply, I meant no offence. For some reason this question is asked very regularly and the answer is always the same. It was even asked before the Brechin League Cup game!

I agree, it's a bit of a joke that it's not obvious from the fishul site. There should not only be no doubt that you can pay at the gate, the club should be shouting about it and trying to encourage more folk to get down to ER.

Fair point, I completely agree with you. The website makes it look more hassle than its worth to get into the game, either having to buy a ticket over the phone and paying the dreaded booking fee or having to buy a ticket before hand and having to go to Easter Road during the week. Why the don't just say its pay at the gate to encourage people to come down i do not know. Perhaps would encourage someone who is 50/50 about going to definitely go. Which has happened to me a few times already this season.

the_ginger_hibee
03-10-2009, 02:40 PM
I can vouch for this, Pat was at the gate today. Which one? I wouldn't like to say.

PC Stamp
03-10-2009, 06:28 PM

Whilst the official site has taken some criticism since the switch, it's only fair to say that on the site yesterday and still on the main page headlines today under the headline of "Hibs v Dundee Utd ticket news" was ....

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/hibernian-v-dundee-united-ticket-news-20091002_2262950_1815167