PDA

View Full Version : Makalamby

Expecting Rain
03-10-2009, 10:39 AM
With the possibility that this could come back to haunt me, i`d put Makalamby back in goals for this game, if he produced a repeat of his display at Tynecastle on his last visit, taking responsibility in front of a makeshift back four, collecting crosses and giving us the height advantage that we might need to counter balance the threat of United.

howdenthehibby
03-10-2009, 10:43 AM
With the possibility that this could come back to haunt me, i`d put Makalamby back in goals for this game, if he produced a repeat of his display at Tynecastle on his last visit, taking responsibility in front of a makeshift back four, collecting crosses and giving us the height advantage that we might need to counter balance the threat of United.
exactly what i was thinking:agree:

Hibstrooper
03-10-2009, 10:49 AM
exactly what i was thinking:agree:

Unfortunately I doubt it is what Mr Hughes is thinking though.

Golden Bear
03-10-2009, 10:50 AM

You've done it now! Yet another 4 page thread about to start.

:yawn:

Hainan Hibs
03-10-2009, 11:00 AM
Hopefully Maka is back in for today, Stacks refuses to come off his line and UTD would punish us for that.

Expecting Rain
03-10-2009, 11:13 AM
You've done it now! Yet another 4 page thread about to start.

:yawn:

Very good response Fin.

RoYO!
03-10-2009, 11:44 AM
i think that distribution from the back will be key because of this wind and stack is much better with the ball at his feet and dealing with back passes than maka....

cue a string of backpass errors...

i dont think that chopping and changing helps anyone, need consistency at the back and the goalkeeper is obviously key to that.