PDA

View Full Version : Aw naw

burleynomore
02-10-2009, 09:09 PM
We will beat Dundee United, Kilmarnock and Rangers and then November looms when we are on the downward spiral. We are never very good when the clocks go back. Its always at this time lets face it. Oh I feel a pun coming on.

bawheid
02-10-2009, 09:11 PM
Bit early to be home from a night on the lash?

Judas Iscariot
02-10-2009, 09:12 PM
:yawn:

Lets save the moaning for when we've been beat and playing gash ta..

iwasthere1972
02-10-2009, 09:14 PM
We will beat Dundee United, Kilmarnock and Rangers and then November looms when we are on the downward spiral. We are never very good when the clocks go back. Its always at this time lets face it. Oh I feel a pun coming on.

:hijack: The wife remarked one year "Don't forget the clocks go back at 2am". I said phook that John Lewis can wait until after I've had my breakfast".

:bye: Coats on.

...WentToMowAnSPL
02-10-2009, 09:16 PM

How about this..

Oh I feel a hun coming on

No chance mate they are still hiding :greengrin

burleynomore
02-10-2009, 09:26 PM
No puns in Europe

poolman
02-10-2009, 10:29 PM

Thae happy pills must be good :rolleyes:

chrisski33
02-10-2009, 11:03 PM
na he sounds like a yam on the wind up

sleeping giant
02-10-2009, 11:08 PM
na he sounds like a yam on the wind up
Why is that then ?

Pete
02-10-2009, 11:22 PM

My dad's 64, has followed hibs since he was 5 and thinks the same way as you so you're not alone.
Maybe he's experienced some bad ones in these months to cloud his memory but the months of September and December have always been bad ones for hibs as far as he's concerned. Winnable games lost and shocking performances...resulting in promising starts being cancelled out.

Even in my relitavely short experiences I've found these months hard on us. Maybe the annual festive kicking from killie at home in the past has etched in the memory.

I'd like that hearts guy with the stats to tell us if we really are that bad during november/december...or if it's a myth.