PDA

View Full Version : Zemmama interview- "2nd, why not"

RoYO!
02-10-2009, 06:29 PM
worth a look, even just for the shooting practice going on in the background

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8287782.stm

Nameless
02-10-2009, 06:40 PM
Great wee player, but I will be amazed if he is still here when his contract expires.

Danderhall Hibs
02-10-2009, 06:41 PM
He's offski in the summer then!

Nameless
02-10-2009, 06:43 PM
He's offski in the summer then!

2 years left apparently, so maybe next xmas.

RoYO!
02-10-2009, 06:45 PM
think he'll 'do a fletch' and move down south

Winston Ingram
02-10-2009, 06:52 PM
John Hug-hez:top marks

VegasHibby
02-10-2009, 07:05 PM
think he'll 'do a fletch' and move down south

Mowbray will no doubt be sniffing around

col02
02-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Happy enough to enjoy his array of skills while he is still at Hibs rather than worrying about when he will leave. Arguably the most talented player in the SPL on his day it is just a case of getting him on his day that bit more consistantly.

jacques_b
02-10-2009, 07:16 PM
"give hibs everything we can in the summer" ????!!!!
he's offski next summer then!

'Mon the Hibs
02-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Happy enough to enjoy his array of skills while he is still at Hibs rather than worrying about when he will leave. Arguably the most talented player in the SPL on his day it is just a case of getting him on his day that bit more consistantly.

:agree:

We should be used to the fact that we're never going to hold on to our best players. Not even Rantic can keep theirs nowdays. It's the way of the scottish leagues now- lack of money being the main reaosn for this.

RoYO!
02-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Mowbray will no doubt be sniffing around

sure they will be but think he could well be destined for bigger and better than them.

Jonnyboy
02-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Great wee guy and fantastic command of the English language given that when he joined Hibs he knew only a few English words :thumbsup:

hibsbollah
02-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Why is it than whenever one of our players is in a purple patch of form, instead of sitting back and enjoying it with a fat cigar and a smile on our collective faces, everyone goes 'och well he'll be away soon'.

Watch. Enjoy. And you never know, he might be here for his testimonial:greengrin

lapsedhibee
02-10-2009, 07:43 PM
worth a look, even just for the shooting practice going on in the background

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8287782.stm

Very, very tiresome listening to journos basically asking, and hardly even bothering to disguise, the question "How long till you're offski?" and watching the players squirm. And Brian McLauchlin appears not to know that 'meg is short for nutmeg. :bitchy:

Jonnyboy
02-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Very, very tiresome listening to journos basically asking, and hardly even bothering to disguise, the question "How long till till you're offski?" And Brian McLauchlin appears not to know that 'meg is short for nutmeg.

I reckon the fat Jambo interviewer thought Zouma was saying 'make him' :greengrin

jabis
02-10-2009, 07:50 PM
I thought that was quality :thumbsup:

first time I've seen zoomer interviewed like that !

go on son,nutmeg the numties :thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
02-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Very, very tiresome listening to journos basically asking, and hardly even bothering to disguise, the question "How long till you're offski?" and watching the players squirm. And Brian McLauchlin appears not to know that 'meg is short for nutmeg. :bitchy:

Who said his wee bit trickery at Motherwell reminded them of Jimmy Johnstone. :bitchy:

More pash.

Hibercelona
02-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Who said his wee bit trickery at Motherwell reminded them of Jimmy Johnstone. :bitchy:

More pash.

Was thinking the same myself. :agree:

Fat slavering jobby: Do you know who Jimmy Johnstone is?

Zemmama: Eh... no

:thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
02-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Was thinking the same myself. :agree:

Fat slavering jobby: Do you know who Jimmy Johnstone is?

Zemmama: Eh... no

:thumbsup:

Zouma should have answered "No, do you know who Ahmed Al Akbhar is?"

Jambo git would have lied and said "aye"

:greengrin

Hibtastic
02-10-2009, 09:40 PM
"give hibs everything we can in the summer" ????!!!!
he's offski next summer then!

I thought he said "give Hibs everything we can and some more"!

iwasthere1972
02-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Zouma should have answered "No, do you know who Ahmed Al Akbhar is?"

Jambo git would have lied and said "aye"

A kick in the hee haws and "next question please" would have done me nicely.

HibeeMcGinn1
02-10-2009, 09:47 PM
wee zouma is a wee god :)

iwasthere1972
02-10-2009, 09:50 PM
I thought he said "give Hibs everything we can and some more"!

Me too. Why would he say summer when we don't play in the summer.

poolman
02-10-2009, 10:24 PM
As an aside the training ground looked the business

That interview must have taken place before 2pm then because there was no sign of the 1st netball eleven warming up on the touchline to start their training

Or am I in the wrong place again :jamboak:

sleeping giant
02-10-2009, 11:56 PM
As an aside the training ground looked the business

That interview must have taken place before 2pm then because there was no sign of the 1st netball eleven warming up on the touchline to start their training

Or am I in the wrong place again :jamboak:

Looked the muts nuts:agree:
So did the volleys:cool2:

Chuckie
03-10-2009, 12:16 AM
Why is it than whenever one of our players is in a purple patch of form, instead of sitting back and enjoying it with a fat cigar and a smile on our collective faces, everyone goes 'och well he'll be away soon'.

Watch. Enjoy. And you never know, he might be here for his testimonial:greengrin

Too true brother. That's what happens when you have a forum full of Hearts infiltrator cants though.. Trust noone.. Ooo Zemamma..