PDA

View Full Version : Boozy v Miller

Aldo
02-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Been sitting thinking today (dangerous I know) and looking at these 2 guys. I was wondering wot we all thought about them. Would you rather have Boozy or Miller in your midfield.

For me it would be Miller. I really like Boozy but think Miller is a bit more mobile and has the potential to be one of the best players in the SPL. He isnt scared to run around, out the boot in where necessary and has an excellent final pass. Also likes to get forward.

What do you all think then.

ahibby
02-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Miller tends to take longer on the ball and most of the time he keeps it despite the time he wants on it. He needs to release it earlier when bearing down on goal though as like last Saturday defenders will take it away from him before he shoots. Watch the BBC highlights again and you'll see Miller getting robbed of the ball in the first half but fortunately Stokes is behind him and takes the loose ball then makes a great pass up field to Nish who was unlucky not to get a pen. I don't remember many incidents like that when Miller lost the ball in possession so maybe just that once?

RIP
02-10-2009, 03:11 PM
Beuzy v Miller isn't the choice

It's Beuzy v McBride - the DM role

If we hadn't signed McBride we might have considered Beuzelin

Maka
Wotherspoon, Hogg, Bamba, Murray
Beuzelin, Miller, Zemmama
Stokes, Nish, Riordan

H1B33 1875
02-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Liam Miller every time, Boozys nowhere near the player he used to be, hes on the downward spiral now.

Hibercelona
02-10-2009, 03:24 PM
I would pick a younger Boozy over Miller anyday.

But he's old and getting past it now... so Miller's the better option.

mmmmhibby
02-10-2009, 03:53 PM
I would pick a younger Boozy over Miller anyday.

But he's old and getting past it now... so Miller's the better option.

so would you pick a younger miller over a younger boozy????? somehow i think you would,

Anyway, why does the boozy thing keep cropping up? he aint a hibs player now and for me was inconsistent at hibs. Miller has the pedigree to become a great signing for us.

Nameless
02-10-2009, 04:05 PM
Miller.

Bozzy had a great first season, then a handfull of good games for the rest of his Hibs career.

Burghibs
02-10-2009, 04:52 PM
miller

boozy is to injury prone

Judas Iscariot
02-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Miller every single day of the week :agree:

Golden Bear
02-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Absolutely no contest - it's Miller time, - every time.

Chuckie
02-10-2009, 05:16 PM
Beuzilin was never Hibs class.

CRAZYHIBBY
02-10-2009, 06:14 PM
has to be miller, hes an all round better player

--------
02-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Miller.

Bozzy had a great first season, then a handfull of good games for the rest of his Hibs career.

Not even a season - he was injured against Dunfermline before Christmas (that's about 4 months into the season) and he wasn't the same player when he came back - and he was off for a long spell.

Miller every time. Then, and now.

hibsbollah
02-10-2009, 07:16 PM
As much as I like Miller, and ive seen him play for Sunderland as well, I hate to think fans have anything bad to say about Boozy, who is just unadulterated class:agree:

Good luck tomorrow after your 4 months of 'chomage':sauzee:

Big90inOz
03-10-2009, 02:03 AM
Miller has had one good game for us :agree:
For now it has to be Boozy, based on past history of course.

H18Y GW
03-10-2009, 02:39 AM
Miller has had one good game for us :agree:
For now it has to be Boozy, based on past history of course.

So they are equal in my eyes at the moment,as boozy had one good game a season.

I expect Miller to push on though .:wink: