PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hearts are a Shambles

MB62
01-10-2009, 07:37 AM
According to former youth player 'nightmare' Sives.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2009/10/01/former-hearts-starlet-craig-sives-blasts-boyhood-heroes-as-shambles-as-he-lifts-lid-on-tynecastle-regime-86908-21713803/

HFC07
01-10-2009, 07:45 AM
Not that unexpected really

Phil D. Rolls
01-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Sives is just bitter because he wasn't good enough for Hearts. Move along nothing to see here. etc

matty_f
01-10-2009, 08:22 AM
Joke club, joke floodlights, joke debt, joke supporters, joke training set up, joke minging strip, joke jumble sales, joke court cases for bills, joke owner, joke manager, joke captains, joke disciplinary record, joke European performance...take a bow, HoMFC.

Beefster
01-10-2009, 08:32 AM
West Coast media and GFA conspiracy.

The story has only been published because they're playing St Mirren this weekend and everyone wants to stop their title challenge in its tracks.

MB62
01-10-2009, 08:33 AM

The story has only been published because they're playing St Mirren this weekend and everyone wants to stop their title challenge in its tracks.

:faf:

EskbankHibby
01-10-2009, 08:35 AM
Joke club, joke floodlights, joke debt, joke supporters, joke training set up, joke minging strip, joke jumble sales, joke court cases for bills, joke owner, joke manager, joke captains, joke disciplinary record, joke European performance...take a bow, HoMFC.

All true but i've just checked with a jambo pal and it's all right because the article refers to how things used to be and the player is a bitter, rejected, deluded undercover hobo.

Now run like a well oiled machine apparently, nothing to see etc etc.

matty_f
01-10-2009, 09:22 AM
All true but i've just checked with a jambo pal and it's all right because the article refers to how things used to be and the player is a bitter, rejected, deluded undercover hobo.

Now run like a well oiled machine apparently, nothing to see etc etc.

He only left in January!!:greengrin

Caversham Green
01-10-2009, 09:54 AM

You missed joke website - take a look at this guy's nationality and weight.....

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squad/PlayerProfilesDetail/0,,10289~36489,00.html

Phil D. Rolls
01-10-2009, 09:57 AM
He only left in January!!:greengrin

You've got to understand, we are just a wee club and we can't possibly understand how things work at the top end of football. It might take years of careful planning and fiscal management to turn a small team like Hibs in the right direction. Giants of football like Hearts and Man City can change things overnight.:rolleyes:

HIBERNIAN-0762
01-10-2009, 10:28 AM
You've got to understand, we are just a wee club and we can't possibly understand how things work at the top end of football. It might take years of careful planning and fiscal management to turn a small team like Hibs in the right direction. Giants of football like Hearts and Man City can change things overnight.:rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

bobbyhibs1983
01-10-2009, 11:23 AM

so true, so true

Teo10
01-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Apparently its a "non story":faf:

Hank Schrader
01-10-2009, 11:26 AM

:top marks

Peevemor
01-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Apparently its a "non story":faf:

It's true though, which proves just how much of a joke their club has become.

They're all saying it's sour grapes, a slow news day, etc., but none of them are questioning the content istself.

Bunch o' fuds!

EskbankHibby
01-10-2009, 11:30 AM

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squad/PlayerProfilesDetail/0,,10289~36489,00.html

"his mobility was affected last season by a persistent groin injury" :faf::faf:

By the way he is breathing in when that photo is taken, bet his bloodied turd coloured shirt ripped when he exhaled.

FranckSuzy
01-10-2009, 11:33 AM
I think the guy should be commended for speaking out. When you think of those who were on big bucks, were already set up for life and then bottled it when asked for their side of the story e.g Fatty, Pressley and Anderton. This guy has done himself proud IMHO.

jodjam
01-10-2009, 11:33 AM
12st 8lbs having a laugh......must be light boned

bawheid
01-10-2009, 11:34 AM
It's true though, which proves just how much of a joke their club has become.

They're all saying it's sour grapes, a slow news day, etc., but none of them are questioning the content istself.

Bunch o' fuds!

These threads were better when our resident yams at least attempted to defend their total embarrassment of a football club.

These days we don't hear a peep from them. I suppose you can't defend the indefensible. As Matty points out, they're a total joke. We know it; they know it; everyone knows it.

Shambles is probably about right.

Hibercelona
01-10-2009, 11:34 AM
This comments a cracker

OldhamHearts wrote:
why dont you do an article about whats good at Tynecastle......just have a look on www.heartsfc.co.uk and click on the link community.......and have a look at all the ground breaking work the club does!!!!!!!!!!!

They must be doing a lot of community work with the amount of laws they break. :faf:

FranckSuzy
01-10-2009, 11:41 AM
This comments a cracker

They must be doing a lot of community work with the amount of laws they break. :faf:

More like care in the community :greengrin

EskbankHibby
01-10-2009, 11:45 AM
This comments a cracker

Community work that includes denying Den Mothers their agreed financial support for looking after Hearts 'prospects'.

Sheer class, top to bottom.:jamboak:

Hibee87
01-10-2009, 11:49 AM
This comments a cracker

The only thing ground breaking about hearts is when nade runs, that certainly breaks the ground :jamboak::faf:

Teo10
01-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Community work that includes denying Den Mothers their agreed financial support for looking after Hearts 'prospects'.

Sheer class, top to bottom.:jamboak:

I know one of these Den Mothers who has had quite a few problems, shes looked after 3 of Hearts "Prospects"

Phil D. Rolls
01-10-2009, 12:31 PM
This comments a cracker

That comes from that well know bastion of truth and impartiality - the Official Hearts site. So no conflict of interest there then?

Woody1985
01-10-2009, 12:39 PM

You can't copy and paste from the website.

On Nade:

His mobility was affected last term by a persistent groin injury but having had a hernia operation in the summer, Chrisitian is ready to make his mark this season.

What mark will that be? Standing about in the centre circle making a giant crater.

Hibercelona
01-10-2009, 12:46 PM

On Nade:

His mobility was affected last term by a persistent groin injury but having had a hernia operation in the summer, Chrisitian is ready to make his mark this season.

What mark will that be? Standing about in the centre circle making a giant crater.

You just couldnt make this stuff up. :agree:

Dipped flake
01-10-2009, 12:56 PM
These threads were better when our resident yams at least attempted to defend their total embarrassment of a football club.

These days we don't hear a peep from them. I suppose you can't defend the indefensible. As Matty points out, they're a total joke. We know it; they know it; everyone knows it.

Shambles is probably about right.

I can't believe the amount of posts about this story but I suppose if it keeps you lot happy. FWIW the story is that a young Hearts player didn't make the breakthrough into the first team, got loaned out and then released. I'm sorry if you all think that makes us a joke club but that sort of thing happens all the time at every club in the land. Sives played in the same Hearts youth teams as Berra (and my grandson) and he was a great player but he had major problems with injuries. His complaint seems to be that the young laddies didn't get a chance but I would presume Berra wouldn't agree with him.
In the end he wasn't good enough and has found his level in Ireland although I really hope he can get a couple of years injury free and maybe one day he can fulfill the potential he obviously had.

Caversham Green
01-10-2009, 01:00 PM

On Nade:

The nationality one gets me....

He was born in Montmorency, France.
He has one under-21 cap for France.
His first club was Troyes who play in France.

How have they managed to work out that he's from Costa Rica? :confused:

Big Frank
01-10-2009, 01:02 PM
I can't believe the amount of posts about this story but I suppose if it keeps you lot happy. FWIW the story is that a young Hearts player didn't make the breakthrough into the first team, got loaned out and then released. I'm sorry if you all think that makes us a joke club but that sort of thing happens all the time at every club in the land. Sives played in the same Hearts youth teams as Berra (and my grandson) and he was a great player but he had major problems with injuries. His complaint seems to be that the young laddies didn't get a chance but I would presume Berra wouldn't agree with him.
In the end he wasn't good enough and has found his level in Ireland although I really hope he can get a couple of years injury free and maybe one day he can fulfill the potential he obviously had.

It does.

Now run along :bye:

Jonnyboy
01-10-2009, 01:05 PM

That all sounds fair and reasonable to me :agree:

BUT (that's a big but :greengrin)

Strip away the bitterness at not making the grade and address all of the matters raised about how the club is run. I see this as two separate topics. Sives the bitter loser and Hearts the joke club.

matty_f
01-10-2009, 01:16 PM

That all sounds fair and reasonable to me :agree:

BUT (that's a big but :greengrin)

Strip away the bitterness at not making the grade and address all of the matters raised about how the club is run. I see this as two separate topics. Sives the bitter loser and Hearts the joke club.

Agree with that Jonnyboy. The story is not just about a boy bemoaning his luck because he never made it, he's talking about deep rooted problems at the club as well.

As per usual though, the head in the sand fuds will try to talk the story down and pretend everything is rosy in the garden.

Tomsk
01-10-2009, 01:17 PM

Nope, the story is of a young professional footballer openly panning Romanov's Hearts and how the club was run after Burley got the elbow. Can't you read? He criticises the decision to get rid of Burley, the lack of continuity at head coach, the endless stream of no-mark Lithuanians and trialists passing through, the lack of coordination in the youth programme, the lack of discipline across the club (he openly admits to not even bothering to turn up for training some days) and the poor training at youth level.

These are pretty damining allegations about a professional football club.

Hibercelona
01-10-2009, 01:22 PM
These are pretty damining allegations about a professional football club.

The allegations were made about Hearts. :confused:

--------
01-10-2009, 01:35 PM

I can see how bitter Sives is, and I suppose from his point of view giving that interview to the DR is one way of getting back at Hearts and making a wee bit cash on the side.

IIRC a lot of Keechbackers thought it highly amusing when Kevin Thomson was doing the same to us and John Collins a few years back - and taking everything he said as gospel truth as well.

However, what Sives's saying (through his bitterness if you will) is that Hearts are a disorganised shambles. Training isn't properly supervised; no one keeps track of young players' attendance; no-mark Liths come in and go out, and then sometimes come in again - all at the expense of the young Scots on the club's books.

He draws attention to the fact that Burley gave you the best of all possible starts after Romanov appointed him, and was sacked for his pains. That Burley was followed by a succession of coaches of doubtful provenance and character. And that having found his way to Shamrock Rovers and Michael O'Neill's management regime, he's now discovering how a football team should be run.

He doesn't even mention the £51,000,000 no-show stand/hotel/shopping mall/carpark extravaganza - which may have been no more than a pile of empty cardboard boxes. Or the numerous occasions players, ancillary staff and den mothers have had to sing for their hard-earned cash. Or the World Cup Stars who never appeared. (Hey - guess what? We gotta World Cup Star at ER - Sol Bamba. How many YOU got?) THAT's what makes Hearts a JOKE CLUB.

Sives says nothing in that interview that we didn't know already. In that sense alone, this is a non-story.

Oh - did he mention the increasing size of your debt? No? That too. :devil:

Chuckie
01-10-2009, 01:38 PM

Thank you.

sadtom
01-10-2009, 01:42 PM
Dear Hertz

Foulkes, Anderton, Burley, Rix, Hartley, Gordon, Pressley, Webster, Robbo, the den mothers, the bus hire company, Herriot Watt, the Leccy suppliers, the catering company, Arbroath, Besliga's (sic) old team, the inland revenue, the banks, your players bank managers, now Sives and no doubt a few others who have slipped my memory.
It would appear that they are all just bitter and twisted and have no grounds for complaint.
Still even if this is a mass conspiracy or a coincidence of immense proportions. Have none of you asked why all these folk have become so bitter and twisted.
No you haven't have you? and i know why.
You are so damned scared of looking under the rug to see the increasing pile of dirt that has been swept under it that you would rather ignore it. When you do trip over it, you just flash an embarrassed smile and shrug hoping no one will notice. Well sorry to be the bearer of bad news but everyone has noticed.
The thing everyone else has noticed most, is that you are so scared of upsetting VR fearing that he'll walk away that you will put up with absolutely anything he does and excuse it.
VR has made a complete and utter qhunt of the lot of you from day one and you just sit back and take it like the gimps you are.
Grow a pair FFS and try get even a modicum of pride back you yellow clowns.
All the above folk cant be wrong. Wait a minute that is exactly what you idiots are saying, they are all wrong!

I dont like using this term and i sincerely hope that no-one is offended. Also, i use it not in its current context but in its most abusive state from the 1970's.

What a bunch of *****ing *****'s!
(in the 'telegram for' defintion.)

Danderhall Hibs
01-10-2009, 01:45 PM
I can see how bitter Sives is, and I suppose from his point of view giving that interview to the DR is one way of getting back at Hearts and making a wee bit cash on the side.

IIRC a lot of Keechbackers thought it highly amusing when Kevin Thomson was doing the same to us and John Collins a few years back - and taking everything he said as gospel truth as well.

However, what Sives's saying (through his bitterness if you will) is that Hearts are a disorganised shambles. Training isn't properly supervised; no one keeps track of young players' attendance; no-mark Liths come in and go out, and then sometimes come in again - all at the expense of the young Scots on the club's books.

He draws attention to the fact that Burley gave you the best of all possible starts after Romanov appointed him, and was sacked for his pains. That Burley was followed by a succession of coaches of doubtful provenance and character. And that having found his way to Shamrock Rovers and Michael O'Neill's management regime, he's now discovering how a football team should be run.

He doesn't even mention the £51,000,000 no-show stand/hotel/shopping mall/carpark extravaganza - which may have been no more than a pile of empty cardboard boxes. Or the numerous occasions players, ancillary staff and den mothers have had to sing for their hard-earned cash. Or the World Cup Stars who never appeared. (Hey - guess what? We gotta World Cup Star at ER - Sol Bamba. How many YOU got?) THAT's what makes Hearts a JOKE CLUB.

Sives says nothing in that interview that we didn't know already. In that sense alone, this is a non-story.

:agree: Simon Brown's JC showed us his 6-pack "revelations" were and still are taken as gospel.

Although having said that Kingston's a World Cup star. He'll definitely be fit in time for that.

Dipped flake
01-10-2009, 01:54 PM
I can see how bitter Sives is, and I suppose from his point of view giving that interview to the DR is one way of getting back at Hearts and making a wee bit cash on the side. Sives is a Hearts fan and so it probably really hurts that he didn't make the grade there so he is hitting out

IIRC a lot of Keechbackers thought it highly amusing when Kevin Thomson was doing the same to us and John Collins a few years back - and taking everything he said as gospel truth as well. Of course, that's football fans for you, everything that a 'paper' like the record says is gospel truth if it is slagging off your rivals

However, what Sives's saying (through his bitterness if you will) is that Hearts are a disorganised shambles In his opinion they were a couple of years ago. Training isn't properly supervised; no one keeps track of young players' attendance; He had no future at Hearts and was told to train on his own till his contract ran out. It's up to him whether he wanted to still train or not; at that point Hearts were not concerned if he did or not. no-mark Liths come in and go out, and then sometimes come in again - all at the expense of the young Scots on the club's books. As I said earlier, it doesn't seem to have stopped his teammate Berra, or Wallace, Elliott, Thomson etc. And we currently have 1 Lithuanian in the first team normally, 2 when Novikovas comes on

He draws attention to the fact that Burley gave you the best of all possible starts after Romanov appointed him, and was sacked for his pains. That Burley was followed by a succession of coaches of doubtful provenance and character. Give you that one, will still never understand what happened with Burley And that having found his way to Shamrock Rovers and Michael O'Neill's management regime, he's now discovering how a football team should be run. No, he has found his level

Craig_in_Prague
01-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Hearts are a shambles

Now that in itself is old news. Move along. Slow news day.

--------
01-10-2009, 01:56 PM
:agree: Simon Brown's JC showed us his 6-pack "revelations" were and still are taken as gospel.

Although having said that Kingston's a World Cup star. He'll definitely be fit in time for that.

Aye, but Vlad said STARS - plural.

And by the end of the World Cup there's every possibility that Kingston'll have played more games for Ghana than he has for Hearts. :devil:

MB62
01-10-2009, 02:00 PM

DF, I can understand why you would want to defend your club, especially against we peg selling hobos, but shirley even you can see that there seems to be an underlying problem here which is worth questioning.

Sometimes you really do have to look beyond us P.S.H's and ask if there is some truth in a report.
If that were happening at Hibernian, I would certainly be interested to find out about it, but then maybe that sort of thing is not news at wee teams. :wink:

The_Horde
01-10-2009, 02:24 PM

Danny Galbraith has basically said the same, and that was only from the summer just past.

He is also, apparently, one of you.

Mikey
01-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Danny Galbraith has basically said the same, and that was only from the summer just past.

He is also, apparently, one of you.

Galbraith had a week long trial at Hibs. At the end of the trial he went to Hearts for a week long trial.

He only stayed at Hearts for one day as their training is a joke.

HibbyAndy
01-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Galbraith had a week long trial at Hibs. At the end of the trial he went to Hearts for a week long trial.

:agree:

--------
01-10-2009, 03:01 PM

Don't you have a 'bold' thingy on your keyboard/screen/whatever? It's the 'B' on the left above the wee window where you type.

You're making it look as if I posted what YOU posted, and that irks. Makes me look bad.

We've been over the 'bitterness' bit - it doesn't affect the truth of what he's saying - Hearts are a shambles.

What Katie said about Collins did have a lot of truth in it - as we learned in due course. I wouldn't defend Collins, or the way he was running things. But there's an awful lot of corroborative evidence to support what Sives is saying. Evidence you don't - daren't - address.

I dare say the number of Liths etc in the team has dropped. Unless they're already contracted to VR they're going to think twice before finally deciding NOT to get involved in the shenanigans at Tynie. They'll look for a PROFESSIONALLY-RUN team to play for. And when you can't sign top European Champions' League players, I suppose you have to give the kids a chance. Not so much a choice, as needs must....

But wasn't Vlad sending trialists over to Tynie in the close season without consulting Shabby? Portuguese guys, among others?

I wouldn't be TOO sure that Sives has 'found his level'. He MIGHT just have found a place where he can put his game back together before moving to a bigger club. Nor would I be too patronising about Shamrock Rovers, either - they're a heck of a lot better run than the Shamboids.

Big_D
01-10-2009, 03:12 PM

Sives is 23 Berra 24 . You are 52 and your grandson 23/24 ?

--------
01-10-2009, 03:16 PM

:hmmm:

Dipped flake
01-10-2009, 03:19 PM
Don't you have a 'bold' thingy on your keyboard/screen/whatever? It's the 'B' on the left above the wee window where you type.

You're making it look as if I posted what YOU posted, and that irks. Makes me look bad.

We've been over the 'bitterness' bit - it doesn't affect the truth of what he's saying - Hearts are a shambles.

What Katie said about Collins did have a lot of truth in it - as we learned in due course. I wouldn't defend Collins, or the way he was running things. But there's an awful lot of corroborative evidence to support what Sives is saying. Evidence you don't - daren't - address.

I dare say the number of Liths etc in the team has dropped. Unless they're already contracted to VR they're going to think twice before finally deciding NOT to get involved in the shenanigans at Tynie. They'll look for a PROFESSIONALLY-RUN team to play for. And when you can't sign top European Champions' League players, I suppose you have to give the kids a chance. Not so much a choice, as needs must....

But wasn't Vlad sending trialists over to Tynie in the close season without consulting Shabby? Portuguese guys, among others?

I wouldn't be TOO sure that Sives has 'found his level'. He MIGHT just have found a place where he can put his game back together before moving to a bigger club. Nor would I be too patronising about Shamrock Rovers, either - they're a heck of a lot better run than the Shamboids.
Sorry about the BOLD bits, that's the way I always answer a post where there are lods of different points, I put my answer beside the point. As for the whole point of the article, it is old news. Hearts are being run a lot more sensibly now than 18 months ago. Youths are being given a chance, players are not getting a game against the managers wishes (yes some players are sent over from Vlads pyramid but none have been pushed into the team unless, like Novikovas, they are good enough). As for Sives and his level, I really hope he does go on to a bigger club as he really was the best player by a mile when he played for Hearts U-15s and U-16s....

Dipped flake
01-10-2009, 03:21 PM
A long story and without going into too personal areas, yes. I am 52 and my oldest grandson is 23

Big_D
01-10-2009, 03:22 PM
A long story and without going into too personal areas, yes. I am 52 and my oldest grandson is 23

Fair enough

iwasthere1972
01-10-2009, 03:22 PM

= 2 underage pregnancies. This is the Yams. :devil:

Hibercelona
01-10-2009, 03:25 PM

Are you lot really breeding that fast these days? :bitchy:

Maybe there is 400,000 yams after all. :devil: :greengrin

hibs0666
01-10-2009, 03:26 PM
= 2 underage pregnancies. This is the Yams. :devil:

Or his missus liked the schoolies. :confused:

Wee Airdrie Jambo agrees. :wink:

Jonnyboy
01-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Sorry about the BOLD bits, that's the way I always answer a post where there are lods of different points, I put my answer beside the point. As for the whole point of the article, it is old news. Hearts are being run a lot more sensibly now than 18 months ago. Youths are being given a chance, players are not getting a game against the managers wishes (yes some players are sent over from Vlads pyramid but none have been pushed into the team unless, like Novikovas, they are good enough). As for Sives and his level, I really hope he does go on to a bigger club as he really was the best player by a mile when he played for Hearts U-15s and U-16s....

That may be so. What is your take on Witteveen? I find it very hard to believe that Csaba signed him. If in fact he did, then if I were a Hearts fan I'd have serious concerns :wink:

iwasthere1972
01-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Are you lot really breeding that fast these days? :bitchy:

Maybe there is 400,000 yams after all. :devil: :greengrin

Here's the next generation.

http://images.clipartof.com/small/59255-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-An-Energetic-Leaping-Bunny-Rabbit-In-A-Shirt-And-Hat.jpg

:greengrin

Chuckie
01-10-2009, 03:51 PM

Looks like you have gone in to 'personal areas' a long time ago and too soon.. :confused:

iwasthere1972
01-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Looks like you have gone in to 'personal areas' a long time ago and too soon.. :confused:

jacques_b
01-10-2009, 04:20 PM
i know i shouldn't be, but i'm surprised that this has reached a second page. the article is the worst piece of journalism that i have ever read: all this nonsense about lithuanians getting picked over great wee young scottish bravehearts is beyond ridiculous.
the remarks made by the gentleman from the other side about tabloid stories slagging off your main rivals and being seen as the truth is accurate and something i think that we'd all agree with yet it still descends into this nonsense.
let's do our talking on the 7th and stretch our lead over hearts and begin to put together the makings of a good season...

--------
01-10-2009, 04:29 PM

18 months ago? Sives only debuted for Rovers in June 2009.

That may be so. What is your take on Witteveen? I find it very hard to believe that Csaba signed him. If in fact he did, then if I were a Hearts fan I'd have serious concerns :wink:

He must be one of the ones who're 'good enough'.

Mind you, compared to Nade and Clum, maybe he is.... :rolleyes:

EDIT: According to Wikipedia (I know, not the most dependable of sources, but....) Sives was playing while suffering from a double hernia for a period around the time he was at Partick. Quite possibly his back problems were connected to the fact that his groin/abdominal muscles were damaged.

Who on earth was looking out for the lad? or did they just not give a damn?

BTW - he's 6' 3" and 23 years old. Might make sense for Yogi to have a word with Mike O'Neill and keep tabs on him....

blackpoolhibs
01-10-2009, 04:52 PM

So it was your banner i saw draped across the front of a house, saying happy 30th birthday grandad.

--------
01-10-2009, 04:55 PM
So it was your banner i saw draped across the front of a house, saying happy 30th birthday grandad.

The Appalachian HoMFC Supporters' Club? Banjos obligatory? :cool2:

Hibercelona
01-10-2009, 04:57 PM
It would seem that Dipped flake has been dipping his flake early. :cool2:

AK86
01-10-2009, 05:01 PM
you cant believe the amount of posts on this "non story" yet keekback has a "classic thread " on Pat Stanton which is the biggest non story of the lot.
We shall continue to rejoice every bit of bad news that comes out your debt ridden, cheating, diet hun club untill it disapears doon the pan with the rest of the keek

HibbyAndy
01-10-2009, 05:12 PM
You know Hearts are a shambles when a semi pro player in Witteveen is there main threat.

Thats as low as it gets.

Hibercelona
01-10-2009, 05:20 PM
You know Hearts are a shambles when a semi pro player in Witteveen is there main threat.

Thats as low as it gets.

And that other thing they stick up front (that actually sits in the centre circle) isnt even worth a mention. :agree:

blackpoolhibs
01-10-2009, 06:57 PM

:faf::faf::top marks

Ryan91
01-10-2009, 07:00 PM
And that other thing they stick up front (that actually sits in the centre circle) isn't even worth a mention. :agree:

You mean the 12st 8lbs (if thats correct, I'm Deren Brown) Costa Rican striker, who grew up in France, played for France (at u-21 level) and who's first club was French, don't you? Can't remember his name though but i think it has something to do with a forklift truck and being lifted :confused::wink::greengrin

Fife-Hibee
01-10-2009, 09:15 PM

:applause::greengrin

surreyhibbie
01-10-2009, 09:36 PM

Give the guy a break. There might be a wee "step-" in there somewhere.

Man I work beside is mid-forties and has grandchildren from a second marriage.

Still, it was a funny post! :greengrin

greenlex
01-10-2009, 09:38 PM
:agree: Without the wrapper on.

lapsedhibee
01-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Give the guy a break.
Why? :dunno: Are you not familiar with the pink lettering system? :tsk tsk:

There might be a wee "step-" in there somewhere.
So what? :confused:

Man I work beside is mid-forties and has grandchildren from a second marriage.Thoosands of people in their first marriages in their mid-forties have grandchildren - the point is that the grandchild here is guessed to be 23 or 24ish. So chances are either the yam's been dipping early, or he's in tow with someone who's been dipped early, or one of their yambinos has been dipping or dipped prematurely. In other words, archetypically yam behaviour! No need to give anyone a break. :wink:

surreyhibbie
01-10-2009, 10:10 PM
Why? :dunno: Are you not familiar with the pink lettering system? :tsk tsk:
So what? :confused: Thoosands of people in their first marriages in their mid-forties have grandchildren - the point is that the grandchild here is guessed to be 23 or 24ish. So chances are either the yam's been dipping early, or he's in tow with someone who's been dipped early, or one of their yambinos has been dipping or dipped prematurely. In other words, archetypically yam behaviour! No need to give anyone a break. :wink:

Aye, Ok. the flake man as a yam is not all bad, all I was saying was maybe concentrate on the Sives part of the discussion and leave his grandkids out of it?

FranckSuzy
01-10-2009, 10:19 PM
Aye, Ok. the flake man as a yam is not all bad, all I was saying was maybe concentrate on the Sives part of the discussion and leave his grandkids out of it?

:top marksThat was getting scarily yam-ish there.

Mag7
01-10-2009, 10:43 PM
It's old news/a non story in the sense that anyone with even a passing interest in Scottish football over the last four years will be aware that Hearts are, as Sives himself puts it, 'not a normal football club'. Even the most blinkered of Hearts supporters would surely admit that the soul of their club was torn out long ago to be replaced by a shadowy, spiritless presence masquerading as a once respected institution.

What IS of significance is that Sives was clearly deemed too unimportant to gag with one of those confidentiality clauses (ie a hefty backhander from Vlad) and as such has let rip in a way which must have been tempting for the likes of Robbo, Burley, Rix, McGlynn, Pressley, Frail etc etc. If it's true that he was only released in January then clearly things haven't improved all that much since Plan F was brought in.

lapsedhibee
01-10-2009, 11:04 PM

:agree: Not even slightly bad. He'd have been immune if his age was given as 62. At one time it was, until yams complained about it. So, just like everything else, it's their own collective fault!

RickyS
01-10-2009, 11:42 PM

I heard that he was laughing his teets off when told he could not train (at their much better facility) in the afternoon.

--------
01-10-2009, 11:47 PM
I heard that he was laughing his teets off when told he could not train (at their much better facility) in the afternoon.

You mean, when he was at Man Utd he could train in the afternoons?

They have their own training-ground? :dizzy:

RickyS
01-10-2009, 11:57 PM
You mean, when he was at Man Utd he could train in the afternoons?

They have their own training-ground? :dizzy:

we cant all rely on the council to stump our "share" can we, still theres a hertz badge on the door and they have first "dibs" according to a Yam mate. and as I do quite a lot, I looked at him and laughed:jamboak:

ian cruise
02-10-2009, 01:41 AM
we cant all rely on the council to stump our "share" can we, still theres a hertz badge on the door and they have first "dibs" according to a Yam mate. and as I do quite a lot, I looked at him and laughed:jamboak:

is it not only first dibs till 2 oclock?

nade must thank god everyday that he only hs to train in the mornings, maybe an afternoon trianing session now and thne might be what he needs

Dashing Bob S
02-10-2009, 07:02 AM
Always the possibility that DF married a lady older than himself, perhaps with a child (or children) from a previous relationship who is closer to his age than their mothers. The subsequent generation of step-Flakes would perhaps therefore know him as their grandfather.

RyeSloan
02-10-2009, 07:48 AM
Always the possibility that DF married a lady older than himself, perhaps with a child (or children) from a previous relationship who is closer to his age than their mothers. The subsequent generation of step-Flakes would perhaps therefore know him as their grandfather.

Either way it's hardly chat for a football message board.

EskbankHibby
02-10-2009, 07:50 AM

:agree:

Mikey
02-10-2009, 08:14 AM
C'mon folks, let's leave DF's personal life out of it and get back on topic. Slagging his team :greengrin

Alicky Ranks
02-10-2009, 08:17 AM
It's old news/a non story in the sense that anyone with even a passing interest in Scottish football over the last four years will be aware that Hearts are, as Sives himself puts it, 'not a normal football club'. Even the most blinkered of Hearts supporters would surely admit that the soul of their club was torn out long ago to be replaced by a shadowy, spiritless presence masquerading as a once respected institution.

What IS of significance is that Sives was clearly deemed too unimportant to gag with one of those confidentiality clauses (ie a hefty backhander from Vlad) and as such has let rip in a way which must have been tempting for the likes of Robbo, Burley, Rix, McGlynn, Pressley, Frail etc etc. If it's true that he was only released in January then clearly things haven't improved all that much since Plan F was brought in.

Indeed. I did wonder how hefty the payments those guys received to keep quiet were. You have to imagine it was a tidy sum given that they could have probably negotiated a week's worth of revelations with one of the tabloids which would also have earned them some tidy cash. Another reason the yam debt soared past the £30 million mark I guess!

Speedway
02-10-2009, 08:33 AM

Bob, as a quick aside, what's your view on the compatability of soft silk shirtings to be worn with evening wear?

Usually I wouldn't countenance the idea and elect for a sports jacket with a hint of some faint twill but I saw the Prince of Wales granting himself such license at Le Touqet recently and so rush ordered myself a dozen such shirtings from Peabody & Simms.

Back on topic, is it not fair to say that Sives is wrong and that Hearts are actually a 'shYambles'?

Dashing Bob S
02-10-2009, 09:18 AM

Yes, I totally agree. I wasn't having a go at DF, I was merely trying to prevent any more unsavoury and uncalled for 'Airdrie Jambo style' flack coming his way, by stressing that family relationships can be complex in the modern age, but needn't be in anyway untoward because of that. I can see than by doing so i've inadvertently prolonged this, so apologies to both him and anyone else who took my intervention the wrong way.

Dashing Bob S
02-10-2009, 09:24 AM
Bob, as a quick aside, what's your view on the compatability of soft silk shirtings to be worn with evening wear?

Usually I wouldn't countenance the idea and elect for a sports jacket with a hint of some faint twill but I saw the Prince of Wales granting himself such license at Le Touqet recently and so rush ordered myself a dozen such shirtings from Peabody & Simms.

Back on topic, is it not fair to say that Sives is wrong and that Hearts are actually a 'shYambles'?

Silk shirts should make a statement, and have a decent splash of colour. So it generally rules an out appearance with formal evening wear. I see them more as nightclub attire and tend to go for a lighter suede or cotton jacket to throw over ones shoulders in the summer, and leather for the winter.

Shhhh...yambles - a mess involving the Yams that we have to sweep under the carpet. (See Kickback.)

Dipped flake
02-10-2009, 09:31 AM
C'mon folks, let's leave DF's personal life out of it and get back on topic. Slagging his team :greengrin
Thanks for that, apart from the last 3 words:wink: Oh, and just to set all your minds at rest let me just say that Dashing Bob is pretty close to the mark.......

bingo70
02-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Thanks for that, apart from the last 3 words:wink: Oh, and just to set all your minds at rest let me just say that Dashing Bob is pretty close to the mark.......

when it comes to fashion advice he always is :agree:

dangermouse
02-10-2009, 09:37 AM
when it comes to fashion advice he always is :agree:

My whole wardrobe is based upon Dashing Bobs recommendations on this site. Must go out and buy a cotton/suede jacket to go with my silk shirt now.

EskbankHibby
02-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Shhhh...yambles - a mess involving the Yams that we have to sweep under the carpet. (See Kickback.)

Or Liam Gallagher singing the word shambles.

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
02-10-2009, 11:44 AM

are you suggesting ur team IS a well run club ??? :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf: :faf::faf:

I want some of what you guys are smoking - a y am pal at work was trying to say this week that uv had a GOOD start to the season & that u have no striker problems cos uv scored in every game !!! :blah:

deluded is an understatement !!! :jamboak: