PDA

View Full Version : Who will be first to go?

erskine-hibby
30-09-2009, 12:14 PM
If things don't get any better, I'm going for Uncle Watty:agree:

Hibercelona
30-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Smith :agree:

Mowbray hasnt got Celtic playing silky stuff... but they are picking up the points.

Rangers are just crap and can't pick up points either.

Shaggy
30-09-2009, 12:31 PM
nut,
shabby will walk

Wembley67
30-09-2009, 12:32 PM
McGhee - just because I hate him.

God Petrie
30-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Hughes - straight swap for Guardiola after they get humped in first gran clasico.

Musselbound
30-09-2009, 12:47 PM

Wouldn't be surprised if he is as keen to get shot of them as vice versa. Does anyone really think it was Smith's decision not to sign any players this summer? Even if he did think the squad might be strong enough to retain the SPL, there is no way it is strong enough for a good run in the CL. Shocking state of affairs when the Champions can't make any decent signings - not that I'm complaining in this instance.

Fair enough but it's not going to happen. Aberdeen couldn't afford to pay a manager off and hire another one at this moment in time.

erskine-hibby
30-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if he is as keen to get shot of them as vice versa. Does anyone really think it was Smith's decision not to sign any players this summer? Even if he did think the squad might be strong enough to retain the SPL, there is no way it is strong enough for a good run in the CL. Shocking state of affairs when the Champions can't make any decent signings - not that I'm complaining in this instance.

Yes i agree. I don't think he will be pushed as Rangers don't tend to do that, but he has refused the new deal and i can't see rangers splashing out at the next window, cos they have no money. Watty knows this and because of this i think he will go.:agree:

joe breezy
30-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Yes i agree. I don't think he will be pushed as Rangers don't tend to do that, but he has refused the new deal and i can't see rangers splashing out at the next window, cos they have no money. Watty knows this and because of this i think he will go.:agree:

Yeah I've heard he will be walking out of his own accord due to lack of budget

iwasthere1972
30-09-2009, 01:26 PM

If I was a betting man I would stick a few quid on Watty leaving when his contract is up in January. IMHO he doesn't look like he wants to be there anymore. With no money to buy players I can see him walking even if he was offered a new contract. Ally McCoist to replace him please with Sue Barker or Frankie Detorri as his assistant.

Fingers and everything else are crossed that they get severely humped by Celtic at the weekend and we beat Dundee United. Bottom of the CL group and 3rd in the league would surely see protests at Ibrox reach the same levels as they did a few years back with fans demanding scalps.

Anyone seen blueisthecolour lately? :greengrin

:bye: Watty your time is almost up.

HibeeB
30-09-2009, 01:54 PM

Fair enough but it's not going to happen. Aberdeen couldn't afford to pay a manager off and hire another one at this moment in time.

You're probably right there.

But, all things considered;

I still hope it's McGhoo.

Phil D. Rolls
30-09-2009, 02:34 PM

Funny how there's been a lot of talk recently about Walter taking on Scotland job again. I think he should be told where to go, he was happy enough to dump the national team when the Hun job was offered to him.

I get the impression that Walter does a lot of work undermining other managers when he fancies a their job. He was a sh*t towards Bertie Vogts and said a lot of things about his competence when I think a decent person would have kept his distance.

Isn't it funny also, how Walter's players have managed to fall out with two different Scotland managers. I can't say he puts them up to it, or plants seeds in their minds, but if someone thought that they'd have good cause.

GreenOnions
30-09-2009, 02:46 PM
What about Eddie May? He seems to be quietly slipping into crisis territory.

GordonR
30-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Smith :agree:

Mowbray hasnt got Celtic playing silky stuff... but they are picking up the points.

Rangers are just crap and can't pick up points either.

None of my Celtic mates in Glasgow - they're like 'tic fans, but with Highers and that - rate Mowbray at all. Didn't want him to start with, still don't want him now, and see him as the cut-price option brought in to appease the easily-pleased 'Celtic-minded' mob.

jakedance
30-09-2009, 03:36 PM
What about Eddie May? He seems to be quietly slipping into crisis territory.

That's who I was thinking too.

Mowbray, Hughes, Gannon and McGhee are all safe as houses, so it'll be Walter Smith or Eddie May (who comes across as out his depth). Flan F would be a good bet, simply because Hearts haven't done anything radge to draw attention to themselves in weeks.

ancienthibby
30-09-2009, 03:40 PM
If I was a betting man I would stick a few quid on Watty leaving when his contract is up in January. IMHO he doesn't look like he wants to be there anymore. With no money to buy players I can see him walking even if he was offered a new contract. Ally McCoist to replace him please with Sue Barker or Frankie Detorri as his assistant.

Fingers and everything else are crossed that they get severely humped by Celtic at the weekend and we beat Dundee United. Bottom of the CL group and 3rd in the league would surely see protests at Ibrox reach the same levels as they did a few years back with fans demanding scalps.

Watty is THE man for the chop - not because of budgets but because the Huns have already been dropped by D Murray!!

The Huns are now on a worldwide search for new owners and IF, major IF, new owners can be found, they will take on the Huns only to sweep the boards clean.

That includes Watty!:devil:

Also includes Coisty!!:devil::devil:

And, most importantly, also includes exiting all these wretched flute bands!!:devil::devil::devil:

Tomsk
30-09-2009, 04:06 PM

Do you not think all the ducks are in a row for a Huns win on Sunday? I do.

lapsedhibee
30-09-2009, 04:09 PM
Mowbray, Hughes, Gannon and McGhee are all safe as houses, so it'll be Walter Smith or Eddie May (who comes across as out his depth). Flan F would be a good bet, simply because Hearts haven't done anything radge to draw attention to themselves in weeks.

Such a person would be at risk of much more than just losing his job, across at the PBS.

erskine-hibby
30-09-2009, 04:12 PM

Perhaps, but they need to improve, vastly, against septic to even consider a draw:agree:

iwasthere1972
30-09-2009, 04:12 PM
The Huns are now on a worldwide search for new owners and IF, major IF, new owners can be found, they will take on the Huns only to sweep the boards clean.

They are currently in discussions with a consortium from India who have expressed an interest in the club.

The consortium are being lead by

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yd25Qybugx4/SBpojYHB3SI/AAAAAAAAABg/nab6iZU87tM/S1600-R/47b8da35b3127cce985491f707a400000037108Aas2rJqzcOf %5B1%5D.jpg :devil:

erskine-hibby
30-09-2009, 04:14 PM
They are currently in discussions with a consortium from India who have expressed an interest in the club.

The consortium are being lead by

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yd25Qybugx4/SBpojYHB3SI/AAAAAAAAABg/nab6iZU87tM/S1600-R/47b8da35b3127cce985491f707a400000037108Aas2rJqzcOf %5B1%5D.jpg :devil:

Well he's got all the clobber...even the strip:greengrin

iwasthere1972
30-09-2009, 04:14 PM

:grr: Not more ducks. I already have to put up with a cheeky one in the dugout. :agree:

ancient hibee
30-09-2009, 04:15 PM
Suspect Rangers will see off Celtic without too much bother.

iwasthere1972
30-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Well he's got all the clobber...even the strip:greengrin

The strip is sponsored by

Nan Bread. Translation obviously means skint. :greengrin

wandering_hibby
30-09-2009, 04:24 PM
A friend of mine is convinced Leven will jump ship for Rangers in January. I personally think he is too atached to utd to leave.

Think Watty will be the first to go. Also think McPherson has done all he can at St Puddin and will be looking for a move down south soon

jacomo
30-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Watty may well be on his way in Jan, but he'll probably stay on til then in order to present a picture of harmony to the outside world.

Eddie May looks a little shaky, though.

Ed De Gramo
30-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Dunno why but I think McInnes will be punted shortly...

GC
30-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Dunno why but I think McInnes will be punted shortly...

No chance!

I'll make a bet with you on that if you wanted:wink::greengrin

HibbyAndy
30-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Eddie May.

Liked him at Hibs but toal fud at Falkirk, outspoken and just a pap.