PDA

View Full Version : NHC Empty seats at Castle Greyskull

lucky
29-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Watching the Huns on TV and cant believe the number of empty seats. Looks like the appeal of CL footie is wearing thin on the blue nose hordes. Anyone an idea of cost tonight for them?

It is actually good for the rest of Scottish football as they will taking in less money then they will continue to struggle and rest might have a chance to close the gap.

Martin
29-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Watching the Huns on TV and cant believe the number of empty seats. Looks like the appeal of CL footie is wearing thin on the blue nose hordes. Anyone an idea of cost tonight for them?

It is actually good for the rest of Scottish football as they will taking in less money then they will continue to struggle and rest might have a chance to close the gap.

Think the current climate is a big influence - plus Giro's dont spread as much when you have 2 games a week.

Brando7
29-09-2009, 07:45 PM
Watching the Huns on TV and cant believe the number of empty seats. Looks like the appeal of CL Foote is wearing thin on the blue nose hordes. Anyone an idea of cost tonight for them?

noticed that also + their boring 4-5-1 they play doesn't help...hate watching them play, so bloody boring :yawn:

Hibercelona
29-09-2009, 07:46 PM
noticed that also + they boring 4-5-1 they play doesn't help...hate watching them play, so bloody boring :yawn:

See.... Hibs don't play that bad. :agree:

yogi984
29-09-2009, 07:48 PM
See.... Hibs don't play that bad. :agree:

If we were playing this bad against a top spanish side id be creaming myself in my seat.

yogi984
29-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Might I add maybe not anymore :)

hibs0666
29-09-2009, 08:15 PM
40 quid for quality football - can't be bad. :thumbsup:

jacomo
29-09-2009, 08:38 PM
There must be a lot more empty seats now, no?

ancient hibee
29-09-2009, 08:42 PM
Presumably a large number of empty seats for the away support?

Winston Ingram
29-09-2009, 09:33 PM
They're no interested if it doesnae involve caning wee diddy teams

iwasthere1972
29-09-2009, 09:37 PM
Think the currant bun climate is a big influence - plus Giro's dont spread as much when you have 2 games a week.

There fixed it for you. :wink:

hibsboy90
29-09-2009, 10:51 PM
I live with a few rangers fans who go 5-6 times a year. Apparantly you had to buy a minimum 3 tickets for the game, which is £110ish.

Not saying thats an excuse, but seems a silly policy when there are spare seats.

AK86
29-09-2009, 10:59 PM
I live with a few rangers fans who go 5-6 times a year. Apparantly you had to buy a minimum 3 tickets for the game, which is £110ish.

Not saying thats an excuse, but seems a silly policy when there are spare seats.
not totally accurate
you could buy the 3 game package, then the single games went on gen release
and it is a long way from fife, dundee, edinburgh, aberdeen . ayrshire etc........................
GIRU ya smelly jaykie bassas:bye::greengrin:bye:

Davy Mac
29-09-2009, 11:05 PM
You know, there was a time I would watch all the Scottish Clubs play in Europe apart from Hertz of course, but in all honesty I'm neither up nor down with it now to be honest........

All huff and puff, promises blah blah and we are so far behind Europe in all aspects of the game these days it's embarrassing - so 1-4 was no great surprise.

Sad but predictable.

AK86
29-09-2009, 11:12 PM
You know, there was a time I would watch all the Scottish Clubs play in Europe apart from Hertz of course, but in all honesty I'm neither up nor down with it now to be honest........

All huff and puff, promises blah blah and we are so far behind Europe in all aspects of the game these days it's embarrassing - so 1-4 was no great surprise.

Sad but predictable.
nothing sad about it
when they do well, it dosent seem to help us, they only get stronger and get further away from us. I love it when they feel the pain of being shide

Davy Mac
29-09-2009, 11:17 PM
nothing sad about it
when they do well, it dosent seem to help us, they only get stronger and get further away from us. I love it when they feel the pain of being shide

The thing is, it doesnae bother me one way or another if they win or lose as I'm only interested in Hibs but the pain of Hamilton & St Johnstone is still there albeit lessened slightly following the Motherwell game.

The only team I dislike and don't want to do well is Hertz - that's it for me likes.

Barney McGrew
30-09-2009, 06:54 AM
Presumably a large number of empty seats for the away support?

Official attendance was 40,572 so there were a lot more empty seats than just that.

RIP
30-09-2009, 07:24 AM
Is it possible that season ticket holders don't / can't go to midweek games?

Moody Mulder
30-09-2009, 10:15 AM
Maybe the central scotland postal strike stopped a lot of them receiving their giros this week?

Antifa Hibs
30-09-2009, 10:21 AM
Is it possible that season ticket holders don't / can't go to midweek games?

No.

Because if it had been Rangers v Liverpool or Rangers v Man U or Rangers v Barca or Rangers v Milan etc etc etc it would've been a sellout. No doubt. More to do with the fact the gloryhunters couldn't be arsed with boring old Seville :rolleyes:

The ticket prices can't have help much mind you. £32 for a season ticket holder, £38 for non-ST holders.

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Seems to be acceptable to slag other teams supports this week again, as it certainly wasn't last week!

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=162247

Antifa Hibs
30-09-2009, 11:43 PM
Expect the same amount of empty seats tomorrow.

Only 40,000 Celtic tickets been sold i've been led to believe.

3000 Rapid coming across should make a cracking atmosphere!

iwasthere1972
01-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Official attendance was 40,572 so there were a lot more empty seats than just that.

A possible quarter of a million pounds lost income (at about £30 a seat) for the huns. :devil: