PDA

View Full Version : Yams Kevin Kyle

nribs
28-09-2009, 12:24 PM
I know some folks are interested in what's written on Keekback but I had to laugh at the post regarding the need for a triker at the PBS and the majority would like Kevin Kyle from killie, one muppet says though
A lot of people. myself included, thought it would be good to have signed Kyle but my fear is that you start to play route 1 to him Hearts Playing Hoofball!!!!! :faf:

RickyS
28-09-2009, 01:06 PM
I know some folks are interested in what's written on Keekback but I had to laugh at the post regarding the need for a triker at the PBS and the majority would like Kevin Kyle from killie, one muppet says though Hearts Playing Hoofball!!!!! :faf:

Shirley no, silly, ugly, deluded yam fuds

Haymaker
28-09-2009, 01:13 PM
:faf::faf: Quality!

Part/Time Supporter
28-09-2009, 01:14 PM
I know some folks are interested in what's written on Keekback but I had to laugh at the post regarding the need for a triker at the PBS and the majority would like Kevin Kyle from killie, one muppet says though Hearts Playing Hoofball!!!!! :faf:

It's not completely sunk in yet, has it?

:wink:

bawheid
28-09-2009, 01:34 PM

More chance of them signing Jeremy Kyle.

Barney McGrew
28-09-2009, 01:38 PM
the majority would like Kevin Kyle from killie

Only a couple of small problems with that for them:

1. They have no money
2. Kyle went to Killie in the first place to be closer to his family
3. They have no money
4. They have no money

When will the penny drop that Vlad has no intention in signing a striker for them? After all, why would he change the habits of the last three years?

Delusional fuds :crazy:

jacomo
28-09-2009, 01:41 PM

Nope, even when their own club spells out the cost-cutting to them, they still seem to think investment is just around the corner.

brog
28-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Nope, even when their own club spells out the cost-cutting to them, they still seem to think investment is just around the corner.

Excuse me, the correct term is warchest, or horse!!!! as it's known here.

el capitano
28-09-2009, 02:22 PM
It's not completely sunk yet, has it?

submarine?

lapsedhibee
28-09-2009, 03:22 PM

Thought waves travel very, very slowly through sand.

:ostrich:

And then they speed right up till they hit sand again.

HFC93
28-09-2009, 04:19 PM

1. They have no money
3. They have no money
4. They have no money

When will the penny drop that Vlad has no intention in signing a striker for them? After all, why would he change the habits of the last three years?

5.They are crap:faf:

HibbyAndy
28-09-2009, 04:26 PM
I wouldnt imagine KK would be atall interested in taking a step down at this stage in his career.

Pedantic_Hibee
28-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Why the ****** are they fearing that the imminent *smirk* signing of Kevin Kyle will see them reverting to Route One Hoofball?

They've been playing hoofball for as long as I've been alive practically :greengrin

That's precisely the reason why they go absolutely apoplectic with rage when'er someone deigns to compliment the style of football on display at Easter Road every now and again, it eats them up, purely because they'll only ever be known as a "big physical side". You know your team is absolutely pump when you're looking for a transvestite waitress to provide flair from the right wing. Fuds.

And I'm pretty sure I could come up with approximately 30 million reasons why they'll be stuck in the rut of stroking a chubby over a fat-ar$ed winger from Athletic Club 18-30 for quite some time to come.

May their demise long continue.

Danderhall Hibs
28-09-2009, 06:15 PM
I wouldnt imagine KK would be atall interested in taking a step down at this stage in his career.

:tee hee: You really are going all out for the trophy.

HibbyAndy
28-09-2009, 06:28 PM
:tee hee: You really are going all out for the trophy.

Believe it or no i just like rippin the pish out them at every givin oppurtunity :greengrin

By the way did you see Hearts 2nd goal on Saturday? typical slimey ****bo goal..Susan knows nothing about were the ball is and it smacks of his shins and treacles over the line.

Somethings never change with that lot.

Phil D. Rolls
29-09-2009, 11:43 AM

1. They have no money
3. They have no money
4. They have no money

As well as having no money, they are skint.