PDA

View Full Version : millers slight tug on moutaoakil's jersey

CRAZYHIBBY
28-09-2009, 07:06 AM
theres a great picture in todays sun of liam millers fly tug on mouta's jersey, its almost doubled in length :greengrin

Judas Iscariot
28-09-2009, 08:37 AM
Viewtoakill

James70
28-09-2009, 08:59 AM
Listened to the game on the radio and I thought the commentator kept saying "view to a kill", must have been watching too many Bond films! :greengrin

Hibercelona
28-09-2009, 11:02 AM
The Scottish Sun..... another paper I detest.

In the 3-1 article, they have a lovely big picture at the top of the Motherwell goal celebration. :yawn:

If my mind still serves me well..... we won that game didnt we?

More typical weegie bog paper. :yawn:

Jay
28-09-2009, 11:06 AM
theres a great picture in todays sun of liam millers fly tug on mouta's jersey, its almost doubled in length :greengrin

......with the caption
Hibs ace Murray pulls back Well defender Moutaouakil.

:rolleyes:

Viva_Palmeiras
28-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Listened to the game on the radio and I thought the commentator kept saying "view to a kill", must have been watching too many Bond films! :greengrin

You weren't the only one :agree:

erskine-hibby
28-09-2009, 07:47 PM
......with the caption .

:rolleyes:

Yep thought that was a strange one as well. What chance have refs got if they still can't figure out who is pulling the jersey from that still photo??:greengrin

Alfred E Newman
28-09-2009, 09:28 PM
The Scottish Sun..... another paper I detest.

In the 3-1 article, they have a lovely big picture at the top of the Motherwell goal celebration. :yawn:

If my mind still serves me well..... we won that game didnt we?

More typical weegie bog paper. :yawn:

more importantly they have a fantastic picture of Riordans goal splashed across the whole page. The Sun is a rag but Bill Leckies report is well worth a read.:agree:

Zondervan
28-09-2009, 09:56 PM
more importantly they have a fantastic picture of Riordans goal splashed across the whole page. The Sun is a rag but Bill Leckies report is well worth a read.:agree:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2656479/Motherwell-1-Hibernian-3.html

Prof. Shaggy
28-09-2009, 09:57 PM
I liked the back page page of the Hootsman today:-

"Burley can't ignore me if I keep scoring, says Riordan-
20-page pull-out inside"

Think he'll get a game?