PDA

View Full Version : Have i missed summit maka no. 30????

james-h
27-09-2009, 08:44 PM
IT says on the official site and also on score centre on sky sports that maka is no. 30???

greenlex
27-09-2009, 08:46 PM
IT says on the official site and also on score centre on sky sports that maka is no. 30???

They have it wrong. They have it mixed up. Thats not his squad number its how many times better he is than Stack.

james-h
27-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooooooh

PC Stamp
27-09-2009, 10:45 PM

I suspect that's because Perform who now run the site take the squad list from Sky. I'm also told it's been reported to them and asked to pass on thanks to james-h for pointing this out.

TornadoHibby
28-09-2009, 08:29 AM
They have it wrong. They have it mixed up. Thats not his squad number its how many times better he is than Stack.

What happened to that thread that I posted on as recently as yesterday lunchtime??:confused:

marinello59
28-09-2009, 08:31 AM
What happened to that thread that I posted on as recently as yesterday lunchtime??:confused:

The Opening Poster chose to delete it.

TornadoHibby
28-09-2009, 09:09 AM
The Opening Poster chose to delete it.

Makes sense as it had really lost any direction it was ever intended to have even if the goalkeeping position is one that causes most regular attending fans a great deal of interest for differing reasons! :confused:

The debate had lost the "reasonable" side of views being expressed IMO and many "opinions" had become devoid of any factual basis of substantiation! :agree:

Normally there is something left on the Board to "advise" everyone that a thread has been deleted but I couldn't see anything re this one! :confused:

Until the next one gets launched then I guess! :wink: :greengrin

sleeping giant
28-09-2009, 09:48 AM
I just seen the Man outside Ocean Terminal about an hour ago:thumbsup:

Big bairn that i am , i drove passed him , stopped , reversed , tooted and mothed c'mon the Makalamaby:greengrin

I'm 37:greengrin

erskine-hibby
28-09-2009, 07:40 PM
I just seen the Man outside Ocean Terminal about an hour ago:thumbsup:

Big bairn that i am , i drove passed him , stopped , reversed , tooted and mothed c'mon the Makalamaby:greengrin

I'm 37:greengrin

Was he no deed the first time you drove over him that you had to reverse over him as well??:greengrin