PDA

View Full Version : FAO Craigieboy (fae 7pointsback)

HibbyAndy
27-09-2009, 06:37 PM
Cragie son you dinnae listen tae they big bad laddies giving you a row for spending mare time than you should on here, tell Tucks and etc tae bolt ..

I would imagine that any Yam who witnessed that game and read the subsequent reports must be carrying the scars to this day. Seven without reply on your own turf in a derby must be as bad as it ever can get.

Top quote from one of our fellow Hibbys :cool2:

And for the yam fud to say the 4-0 SC game at Hampden outshines the famous 7-0 game :bye::bye:

IIRC we could barely put a team out that day.

So Craigie son you just keep on readin here if yer enjoying it :cool2:...

Pedantic_Hibee
27-09-2009, 07:32 PM
I don't mind Craigieboy on JKB all that much I must admit, he tends to call it like it is. Aye he takes cheap shots at us sometimes and some of the time there's a hint of delusion in there but he can pinpoint his own teams failings easy enough which shows some signs of balance.

As for yer posters like I.J, Le Chat, Therapist, The Boo and my old sparring partner on the Scotsman website, victorian (who it would appear has no caps lock on his keyboard), they're all deluded helmets with no real sense of balance, purpose or intellect. Union Jack waving plums with jealousy oozing out of every wounded cringe of envy (I'm sure that's how they refer to it as :wink:)

Hope you're enjoying your little visit to our site, boys, I know you narcissistic fuds will be getting that all too familiar twitching in your briefs at me name-dropping you.

Hope you're enjoying this season, fellas, enjoying yet another season of industrial hoofball with a motley selection of misfits up front who would struggle to hit ten a season in the Irn-Bru Third Division. Collectively.

Are things really that bad that you've got to call on Ismael Bouzid to perform the striking role? Y'know him don't ye? He's the "soccer hardman" who would send Vinnie Jones running for cover isn't he? He's the "dead eyed assassin" with the upturned collar who's the "commanding centre back" you've been crying out for isn't he? Funnily enough, the rest of us think he's an absolute chernobyl of a defender who is ten seconds late to every 50-50 which usually results in giving away a free-kick or a pen. Great signing him, eh?

Likewise with your wee Susan, who is now your flavour of the month again. Funny how your pre-season humpings didn't mean anything as they were just friendlies to build up fitness yet you've held on tenderly to the wee waiter serving up cross after cross in two of those games. Two games ago you wouldnae trust him to deliver you a pizza yet now you're all rubbing one out and getting your jollies over the wee trollop patrolling your right-wing (if he remembers what position he's occupying long enough anyway).

I won't even start on Tintin up front either, I'm sure he was bought purely to make Nade look good. Although even then it would appear Nade's too unfit to make your strikeforce. Strange that he's not fit considering his athleticism on adultfriendfinder where he's always in the right place in the right time :wink:

Quite simply, this season, you're absolutely gash, your "brand" of football makes my eyes bleed and it eats every single one of you up that we're labelled a better footballing team. Incredibly, you believe that most fans of every other team, the Scottish media and pundits, players from opposing teams and even players from your own team are all wrong when they say we're known for playing good football. But of course, the voice of reason that is your average Jambo knows better than most.

Wake up and smell the coffee, you've got more debt than the third world, you're an absolute laughing stock in these isles and there isn't a club in the land that is run so shoddily as your rotting carcass of a p1ss-take of a club.

And while I'm here, I think I've found the solution to why you keep conceding late, late goals. Sort your f***ing debt oot and save the money to build your OWN training complex and then you can train after 2pm and work on the core fitness required to play for 90 minutes. Christ, you might even get Nade below 20 stone with such a facility.

Lastly, just remember, for all you love a pot-shot at the Hibs, be aware that our fans would not stand for the way your club is run if the shoe was on the other foot. But then courage and pride don't come easy to you does it? If it did, you wouldn't be sitting back throwing money hand over fist to a regime that has removed every last ounce of credibility, integrity, pride and passion that your once heralded club stood for.

So until you crash and burn, just nudge your pants to the side, touch your toes and quiver with anticipation in preparation for another jolly rogering by the good ship Vladimir. You wouldn't have it any other way. More to the point, you can't have it any other way either. That's what happens when you jump into bed with the devil and give him carte blanche to run you into the ground without you even raising so much as a whimper, save for kicking the odd hat.

GGTTH.

Oh aye, back on topic, remember the 7. Fuds.

HibbyAndy
27-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Pedantic..absolute spot on as always! crikey what a read :agree:

You just cant really argue with any of that, came right from the heart aswell :cool2:

norwayhibs
27-09-2009, 07:39 PM
:not worth :not worth :lolyam:

well said

O'Rourke3
27-09-2009, 07:43 PM
I don't mind Craigieboy on JKB all that much I must admit, he tends to call it like it is. Aye he takes cheap shots at us sometimes and some of the time there's a hint of delusion in there but he can pinpoint his own teams failings easy enough which shows some signs of balance.

As for yer posters like I.J, Le Chat, Therapist, The Boo and my old sparring partner on the Scotsman website, victorian (who it would appear has no caps lock on his keyboard), they're all deluded helmets with no real sense of balance, purpose or intellect. Union Jack waving plums with jealousy oozing out of every wounded cringe of envy (I'm sure that's how they refer to it as :wink:)

Hope you're enjoying your little visit to our site, boys, I know you narcissistic fuds will be getting that all too familiar twitching in your briefs at me name-dropping you.

Hope you're enjoying this season, fellas, enjoying yet another season of industrial hoofball with a motley selection of misfits up front who would struggle to hit ten a season in the Irn-Bru Third Division. Collectively.

Are things really that bad that you've got to call on Ismael Bouzid to perform the striking role? Y'know him don't ye? He's the "soccer hardman" who would send Vinnie Jones running for cover isn't he? He's the "dead eyed assassin" with the upturned collar who's the "commanding centre back" you've been crying out for isn't he? Funnily enough, the rest of us think he's an absolute chernobyl of a defender who is ten seconds late to every 50-50 which usually results in giving away a free-kick or a pen. Great signing him, eh?

Likewise with your wee Susan, who is now your flavour of the month again. Funny how your pre-season humpings didn't mean anything as they were just friendlies to build up fitness yet you've held on tenderly to the wee waiter serving up cross after cross in two of those games. Two games ago you wouldnae trust him to deliver you a pizza yet now you're all rubbing one out and getting your jollies over the wee trollop patrolling your right-wing (if he remembers what position he's occupying long enough anyway).

I won't even start on Tintin up front either, I'm sure he was bought purely to make Nade look good. Although even then it would appear Nade's too unfit to make your strikeforce. Strange that he's not fit considering his athleticism on adultfriendfinder where he's always in the right place in the right time :wink:

Quite simply, this season, you're absolutely gash, your "brand" of football makes my eyes bleed and it eats every single one of you up that we're labelled a better footballing team. Incredibly, you believe that most fans of every other team, the Scottish media and pundits, players from opposing teams and even players from your own team are all wrong when they say we're known for playing good football. But of course, the voice of reason that is your average Jambo knows better than most.

Wake up and smell the coffee, you've got more debt than the third world, you're an absolute laughing stock in these isles and there isn't a club in the land that is run so shoddily as your rotting carcass of a p1ss-take of a club.

And while I'm here, I think I've found the solution to why you keep conceding late, late goals. Sort your f***ing debt oot and save the money to build your OWN training complex and then you can train after 2pm and work on the core fitness required to play for 90 minutes. Christ, you might even get Nade below 20 stone with such a facility.

Lastly, just remember, for all you love a pot-shot at the Hibs, be aware that our fans would not stand for the way your club is run if the shoe was on the other foot. But then courage and pride don't come easy to you does it? If it did, you wouldn't be sitting back throwing money hand over fist to a regime that has removed every last ounce of credibility, integrity, pride and passion that your once heralded club stood for.

So until you crash and burn, just nudge your pants to the side, touch your toes and quiver with anticipation in preparation for another jolly rogering by the good ship Vladimir. You wouldn't have it any other way. More to the point, you can't have it any other way either. That's what happens when you jump into bed with the devil and give him carte blanche to run you into the ground without you even raising so much as a whimper, save for kicking the odd hat.

GGTTH.

Get off the fence FFS and say what you mean :devil:

BroxburnHibee
27-09-2009, 07:46 PM
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

PH.................gonna stop doing that - I'm in tears man :hilarious

AK86
27-09-2009, 07:51 PM
back of the net:thumbsup:

so good i read it twice:faf:
and so true:greengrin

steviehfc
27-09-2009, 07:59 PM

GGTTH.

Oh aye, back on topic, remember the 7. Fuds.:top marks And every word of it true. :agree:

Sergey
27-09-2009, 08:12 PM

GGTTH.

:top marks

"Deluded helmets" is an understatement, though.

gillythehibby
27-09-2009, 08:35 PM

"Deluded helmets" is an understatement, though.

Superb read and bang on. Pretty much tells it as it is.:top marks

God bless the Hibs

yogi984
27-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Superb read and bang on. Pretty much tells it as it is.:top marks

God bless the Hibs

I read it and thought thank **** were not them. Finally they fannies are getting what they deserve and its not going to get any better. Ho ho ho **** the hearts

Hank Schrader
27-09-2009, 09:17 PM

GGTTH.

You Sir are a ****ing legend. That is all. :greengrin

surreyhibbie
27-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Excellent PH! :thumbsup:

Every word spot on! :greengrin

Big Frank
27-09-2009, 10:05 PM
What about their little wooden hut of a stand:confused:.:thumbsup:

Pathetic stand, pathetic club:agree:

Laughing stock.:faf:

:dancer::jamboclow

3pm
28-09-2009, 11:49 AM

GGTTH.

This would look good on a T-Shirt. The bit in bold on the back. :agree:

poolman
28-09-2009, 12:36 PM

GGTTH.

:top marks :thumbsup:

Hibercelona
28-09-2009, 01:17 PM
A biscuit tin of a stand
10k strikers that don't score goals
a 15k player that just doesne play at all
A ballet dancer
An owner that runs your club like a submarine
unfit (fat) players
the debt alone is funny
fans with some sort of delusional psychosis disorder
the magic stick
pink seats
players no getting paid on time
getting sued by clubs like Arbroath
ugliest supporters to ever walk the earths surface
big club mentality

Thank f@rk im no a Hearts fan! :jamboak:

a manager with a strong passion for his club
getting results
own training complex
players that want to play in the right way
nice looking stadium thats about to be completed
next to no debt
everyone gets paid on time
great supporters
owned by a man who isnt a looney

Thank f@rk im a Hibby!!

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Barney McGrew
28-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Good work Pedantic, they're trying desperately to come up with a counter arguement over by and only managing the utterly predictable "aye but 22 in a row and dressed as seats an that" comebacks.

Woopy doo.

Yet again they fail to address anything you've posted, and instead rumble along, bending over at every opportunity to get rattled by a man who's now more interested in basketball and ballroom dancing than their skanky wee club. There's plenty people on here who've been to more Hertz matches in the last few years than Commander Vlad FFS.

It's in the post and they know it. Maybe if they spent more time trying to sort out what's gone wrong at the PBS rather than photoshopping nice wee pictures of Yogi, then they'd at least be able to dream of going to see their team in ten years time rather than remembering them as the one that never, ever beat Gretna.

That would involve them growing a set though, and we all know that's never going to happen.

brog
28-09-2009, 02:15 PM

GGTTH.

PH, one of the greatest posts ever. Congrats!

My fav stat about the 7-0 game, out of many, is the fact that in the whole 2nd half of the 1972/73 season, ie from 1/1/73 on, Hibs actually scored more league goals at Tynie than Hearts did!!
I think we won 7-4, which shows how demoralised Yams were by THE game. We should also remember that through Xmas 1972 Yams were in 4th or 5th place in the league & eventually finished 10th.
Oh happy day!

1two
28-09-2009, 03:23 PM
An absolutely brilliant post PH!:thumbsup:

This bit below is what says it all for me though.........

Hibs fans have shown in the past that we will not stand up for any of that pish.. remember Mercer.... and neither would any other club.

What Mercer 'tried' to do to us and what Romanov 'is' doing to you is destroy your club.
The only difference is what Romanov is doing it over a matter of years, Mercer tried to do it over a matter of weeks.

Grow some balls and fight the leech before he sucks any credibility that Hearts might have had left from it.

Not that I care though. Death by a thousand cuts suits me fine!

HibbyAndy
28-09-2009, 03:28 PM
An absolutely brilliant post PH!:thumbsup:

This bit below is what says it all for me though.........

Hibs fans have shown in the past that we will not stand up for any of that pish.. remember Mercer.... and neither would any other club.

What Mercer 'tried' to do to us and what Romanov 'is' doing to you is destroy your club.
The only difference is what Romanov is doing it over a matter of years, Mercer tried to do it over a matter of weeks.

Grow some balls and fight the leech before he sucks any credibility that Hearts might have had left from it.

Not that I care though. Death by a thousand cuts suits me fine!

The thing is..Romanov has them by the baws, if he walks the pubteamers are finished.:greengrin

:cool2:

1two
28-09-2009, 03:29 PM
The thing is..Romanov has them by the baws, if he walks the pubteamers are finished.:greengrin

like i said, death by 1000 cuts :greengrin

bawheid
28-09-2009, 03:55 PM

If proof were ever needed that Vlad is a Hibby, the fact that he's dragging their painful and long-winded death out across a number of years surely seals it.

He used to throw them a few scraps to keep them interested (planning application boxes etc), but now he just doesn't give two hoots. Hearts are playing in Europe you say? Meh...Rodney, fetch me my slippers, the Lithuanian Strictly Come Dancing is on...

When the time is right (i.e. when the housing market improves), he'll finally finish them off and disappear forever. Every Hearts fan in the land will cry into their beer (knowing deep down that they could have done more to save their precious football club) with the following words ringing in their ears:

WE TOLD YOU SO YA BUNCH OF DELUDED TRUMPETS!!!!

'Mon the Vlad.

Sergey
28-09-2009, 03:59 PM

If Vlad beggars-off, they'll be scouring Eastern Europe for this bunch.

Here's the Yams Board; word-for-word as per their website:

Roman Romanov
Chairman/Interim Chief Executive
Roman is the son of principal shareholder Vladimir Romanov. He joined the board of Hearts as a non-executive director on February 1st 2005 and was later appointed as chairman and interim chief executive on October 31st 2005.
Roman was educated in Lithuania, the United States and most recently he studied international economics at Moscow state university from 2002-2004.
He previously worked for an investment group in Lithuania and Russia amongst other places.

Sergejus Fedotovas
Non-executive Director
Sergejus was appointed acting chief executive on completion of the transaction which took Vladimir Romanov's shareholding in Hearts to around 29.9% on February 1st 2005, and became a non-executive director following the permanent appointment of Phil Anderton as chief executive.
The 31-year-old had been actively involved in this process for a period of about nine months.
Sergejus, who has extensive experience with Ukio Bankas, will be also taking responsibility for the development of Tynecastle Stadium.

Julija Goncaruk
Non-executive Director
Lithuanian-born Julija Goncaruk was appointed to the board of directors on 18th July 2005.
She earned a diploma in international management from Royal Holloway at the University of London.
Julija has extensive business experience within Vladimir Romanov's Ubig investment group - particularly in the textile and merchandising industries both in Europe and America.
She has also been involved in the initial development for a new national stadium in Lithuania. :faf:

Julija's role will involve her working closely with staff in the commercial and retail departments at the club.

Vitalijus Vasiliauskas
Non-executive Director
Vitalijus Vasiliauskas was appointed to the Board in March 2009. His position incorporates the role of project manager for infrastructure and development at the club and he is responsible for the Tynecastle Stadium redevelopment :faf:as well as overlooking certain commercial aspects of the club.
Based full-time in Edinburgh at the UK headquarters of UBIG where he is Projects Manager, Vitalijus has significant experience in a variety of commercial and development fields.
He was previously director general at SEVEN entertainment, the biggest entertainment group in the Baltics and held similar positions in arenas, water parks and ticketing systems in Lithuania.
He gained a degree in engineering and construction at Gediminas Technical University in Vilnius before going on to obtain an MBA at Vilnius University International Business School in 2006.

Barney McGrew
28-09-2009, 05:26 PM

And two of the four are responsible for stadium redevelopment, which they're no doubt getting paid a few bob for.

Easy takings for firing a load of paper in cardboard boxes (now that's a planning application!!!), replacing a few bucket seats in front of the antiquated, dilapidated, wooden death trap of a main stand and putting some MDF-constructed press boxes in the Wheatfield. It is unclear if their remit allows for not replacing the burst floodlights that they haven't got around to repairing though.

Money well spent on their wages I'm sure you'll agree, especially when they can't rub two pennies together for a striker that's scored more than ten goals in their career.

HibbyAndy
28-09-2009, 05:30 PM
And two of the four are responsible for stadium redevelopment, which they're no doubt getting paid a few bob for.

Easy takings for firing a load of paper in cardboard boxes (now that's a planning application!!!), replacing a few bucket seats in front of the antiquated, dilapidated, wooden death trap of a main stand and putting some MDF-constructed press boxes in the Wheatfield. It is unclear if their remit allows for not replacing the burst floodlights that they haven't got around to repairing though.

Money well spent on their wages I'm sure you'll agree, especially when they can't rub two pennies together for a striker that's scored more than ten goals in their career.

:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

So very true :greengrin

skipster7
28-09-2009, 05:44 PM
:not worth :not worth :lolyam:

well said
that smiley always hits the funny bone :greengrin

skipster7
28-09-2009, 05:46 PM
If Vlad beggars-off, they'll be scouring Eastern Europe for this bunch.

comedy gold:faf:

Pedantic_Hibee
28-09-2009, 06:01 PM
It would appear I may be consuming alcohol tonight after a particularly torrid day at work........I may add to this thread later if the mood takes me :devil:

HibbyAndy
28-09-2009, 06:03 PM
It would appear I may be consuming alcohol tonight after a particularly torrid day at work........I may add to this thread later if the mood takes me :devil:

:greengrin:cool2:

Sergey
28-09-2009, 06:45 PM

Not just from one club.....but two.

The FBK Kaunas stadium deal went belly-up last year after it transpired that the ground belonged to Kaunas Council and not the club. UBIG couldn't come up with the wedge to push the plan forward and were duly canned (project now deleted from the UBIG website as a non-starter).

Similar story at the PBS.

Finding suitable staff with experience of failed stadium construction projects ain't easy these days.

Ed De Gramo
28-09-2009, 07:32 PM

GGTTH.

On the button Sir :agree:

:top marks:top marks

matty_f
28-09-2009, 07:34 PM
One of the important things to remember through all of this, is that they are by and large, a bunch of pompous tramps.:agree:

EskbankHibby
28-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Not just from one club.....but two.

The FBK Kaunas stadium deal went belly-up last year after it transpired that the ground belonged to Kaunas Council and not the club. UBIG couldn't come up with the wedge to push the plan forward and were duly canned (project now deleted from the UBIG website as a non-starter).

Similar story at the PBS.

Finding suitable staff with experience of failed stadium construction projects ain't easy these days.

Or cheap.

Romanov will be using their 'wages' and the fabled 'registration fees' of players to justify the missing millions (20 odd million in and only 7 million debt reduction).

Not that he has to bother justifying the rape of a once proud club to the spineless ones who 'follow' the team. All too scared to even ask the questions. Rock and a hard place don't you know.