PDA

View Full Version : no game on the 10th october???

BT58
27-09-2009, 05:22 PM
noticed when going through the fixtures that theres no games for the weekend the 10th of october??????, cant be world cup as scotland have played all their games have they not
if [and its a BIG IF] we happen to get a result against dutd next week i hope JH organises a friendly fer that weekend to keep the momentum going.
Or have i got it wrong,,,,apologies if im wrong
hb

scoopyboy
27-09-2009, 05:27 PM
noticed when going through the fixtures that theres no games for the weekend the 10th of october??????, cant be world cup as scotland have played all their games have they not
if [and its a BIG IF] we happen to get a result against dutd next week i hope JH organises a friendly fer that weekend to keep the momentum going.
Or have i got it wrong,,,,apologies if im wrong
hb

Scotland have finished their fixtures but we were in a small section. It is still a World Cup weekend.

We will be without Bamba, Zemmamma and Benji due to the African qualifiers and probably Hanlon and Wotherspoon with the under-21s who play Belarus at Paisley.

Can't see a friendly being organised, a closed door game perhaps.

BT58
27-09-2009, 05:32 PM
aha,,,,,,,,, ok cheers fer that,,,,,,just a pity we could nt get a wee trip to dunf fer a friendly :wink::wink:
hb

HONG KONG PHOOEY
27-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Scotland are playing a friendly that day in Japan. Maybe a meaningless friendly but I cannot wait to go back to Japan.

Baldy Foghorn
27-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Scotland have finished their fixtures but we were in a small section. It is still a World Cup weekend.

We will be without Bamba, Zemmamma and Benji due to the African qualifiers and probably Hanlon and Wotherspoon with the under-21s who play Belarus at Paisley.

Alright Jock??

Why no match on 14th/15th November??

H18sry
27-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Alright Jock??

Why no match on 14th/15th November??

Thats an international date aswell its the world cup play off weekend, even tho Scotland are not taking part other countries through out the world are and players in the SPL and EPL will be involved.

Baldy Foghorn
27-09-2009, 08:03 PM
Thats an international date aswell its the world cup play off weekend, even tho Scotland are not taking part other countries through out the world are and players in the SPL and EPL will be involved.

Cheers

Toaods
27-09-2009, 08:09 PM
...If I was manager at Hibs, I'd try to arrange a trial match at ER for those out of contract who are being touted to us.

'Have boots will travel' not being the main criteria but more on how keen are you to show what you can do?

fife hfc
27-09-2009, 08:34 PM

We also lose Liam miller away with ROI:thumbsup:

bod
27-09-2009, 10:53 PM
they'd also loose my support as i' m going to japan

Westie1875
27-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Wonder what the chances are of Burley picking Riordan for Japan?

Sir David Gray
27-09-2009, 11:02 PM
Wonder what the chances are of Burley picking Riordan for Japan?

If he doesn't at least get included in the squad, then there is something seriously wrong.

Now that Boyd has thrown the toys out of the pram, Riordan is the best goalscorer available to Scotland.

If he is overlooked, it will be for reasons other than playing ability.

Speedy
28-09-2009, 06:38 PM
If he doesn't at least get included in the squad, then there is something seriously wrong.

Now that Boyd has thrown the toys out of the pram, Riordan is the best goalscorer available to Scotland.

If he is overlooked, it will be for reasons other than playing ability.

He's had a good week :greengrin

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=162024