PDA

View Full Version : Footballing fidelity

hibbytam
27-09-2009, 03:41 AM
Basically, for the first time since i've moved here, i've broken my vows to hibernian, and went to see another team play. On a saturday

I feel so guilty i need to confess. The team were, and probably still are, Inverurie locos. In the opening round of the scottish cup. They won 5 scud against some borderer's, or something.
The thought being that i'll be at the first and last rounds. And winners both ways. Latter obviously being hibs. obviously.

Still feels bad though.

ian cruise
27-09-2009, 04:37 AM
you cant beat the locos! good honest working mans football. sometimes go along with my old man when im visiting them

they could do with a zemmama in midfield, though

villager
27-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Basically, for the first time since i've moved here, i've broken my vows to hibernian, and went to see another team play. On a saturday

I feel so guilty i need to confess. The team were, and probably still are, Inverurie locos. In the opening round of the scottish cup. They won 5 scud against some borderer's, or something.
The thought being that i'll be at the first and last rounds. And winners both ways. Latter obviously being hibs. obviously.

Still feels bad though.

dont feel bad, theres nowt wrong with watching a game of football.

i'll clear your conscience, i watch hearts 2/3 times a year with my jambo pals.

feel better now?

greenlex
27-09-2009, 12:33 PM
dont feel bad, theres nowt wrong with watching a game of football.

i'll clear your conscience, i watch hearts 2/3 times a year with my jambo pals.

feel better now?

10.......9.......8.......7.......6.......5.......4 .......3........2.......1......we have lift off. :greengrin