PDA

View Full Version : Speedway : Italian GP tonight

Toaods
26-09-2009, 05:35 PM
On Sky 7PM

Jason Crump withdrew after two laps of yesterdays practice at Terenzano. Having endured over 4 hours of operating and skin graft on his badly damaged arm are we about to see Saifutdinov make up a lot of points tonight?

I fancy Nicki Pedersen to win on the night as it's long straights with narrow corners and he needs the points.

Pheona
26-09-2009, 09:15 PM
On Sky 7PM

Jason Crump withdrew after two laps of yesterdays practice at Terenzano. Having endured over 4 hours of operating and skin graft on his badly damaged arm are we about to see Saifutdinov make up a lot of points tonight?

I fancy Nicki Pedersen to win on the night as it's long straights with narrow corners and he needs the points.

I feel a bit sorry for Nicki this year, he hasn't had much luck going his way.

Shhhh, don't mention the result , I have Sky+'d it and am watching it just now.

How the hell did Nicki stay on that bike!!?? Bomber making a good go of it so far.

Danderhall Hibs
26-09-2009, 09:19 PM
I feel a bit sorry for Nicki this year, he hasn't had much luck going his way.

Shhhh, don't mention the result , I have Sky+'d it and am watching it just now.

How the hell did Nicki stay on that bike!!?? Bomber making a good go of it so far.

I've also Sky+d it - what I'd recommend doing is recording the programme straight after as well, Sky have been murder with the speedway in the last few weeks I rarely watch the matches live and have been missing heats 14 and 15 or the GP Final. :grr:

Toaods
26-09-2009, 11:14 PM
I've also Sky+d it - what I'd recommend doing is recording the programme straight after as well, Sky have been murder with the speedway in the last few weeks I rarely watch the matches live and have been missing heats 14 and 15 or the GP Final. :grr:

worse still - if you are on Virgin with Sky Sports added, the Slovenian GP was moved to SS HD channel after an hour....:grr: