PDA

View Full Version : NHC Murieston Utd Blue V's Broxburn United under 10's

sleeping giant
26-09-2009, 12:03 PM
I have just had the pleasure in watching one of the best 1-1 draws i have seen so far in the couple of years i have been watching bairns football:cool2:

Superb stuff from both sides and good to see two coaches who coach their boys in the correct manner .

Brilliant one touch passing moves and some superb defending.

Both teams went into the match with four consecutive victories and it was nail biting stuff.
0-0 at half time with Murieston taking the lead early in the second half. Broxburn got a scrappy but deserved leveller in the last 2 minutes.

Some outstanding performances from players who were falling over the ball 2 years ago:greengrin

My son played his best game i have seen and ran the show in midfield IMO:greengrin He also hit the post twice !

Big shout out to the two goalies who both had good brave saves .

There was a bit of rivalry thrown in too as 2 players from Broxburn were in the same class as 2 players from Murieston.

That is what football is all about and no matter what happens today at Motherwell i will still be pleased after seeing that this morning.

My boy is sitting beaming on the couch , cheeks still bright red and chest puffed out:thumbsup:

Mon the Bairns:thumbsup:

sleeping giant
26-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Can some kind Mod please fix the thread Title:greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
26-09-2009, 12:07 PM
I used to love watching the bairns playing when mine were young. Must say I miss it at times. Keep enjoying it SG.

sleeping giant
26-09-2009, 12:11 PM
I used to love watching the bairns playing when mine were young. Must say I miss it at times. Keep enjoying it SG.

There is a boy in our team who was "not very good" shall we say:greengrin 2 years ago but everyone gets included and gets a game.
He is a natural defender now and today he tracked the guy back from the half way line and won the ball , played a one-two and set up an attack.
It is indeed a joy to watch.:agree:

CalgaryHibs
26-09-2009, 12:13 PM
This is great to read , well done dad with the report of this huge game.:greengrin
Next game we'll be wanting another report ok ?:greengrin

sleeping giant
26-09-2009, 12:17 PM
This is great to read , well done dad with the report of this huge game.:greengrin
Next game we'll be wanting another report ok ?:greengrin

Top of the Table clash:greengrin

It can be heartbreaking at times . I have seen them getting cuffed.
I have also seen them getting a right doing from the other Broxburn team.

Sometimes all it takes is an early goal and the heads can go down which mean the goals tend to fly in:greengrin

They played like men today:greengrin

CalgaryHibs
26-09-2009, 12:21 PM

=====
I stay over in Leith links(when i'm home) and there's allways Kids fitba there on saturdays love watching this as well.

Andy Bee
26-09-2009, 12:40 PM
Top of the Table clash:greengrin

It can be heartbreaking at times . I have seen them getting cuffed.
I have also seen them getting a right doing from the other Broxburn team.

Sometimes all it takes is an early goal and the heads can go down which mean the goals tend to fly in:greengrin

They played like men today:greengrin

So that leaves Polbeth and Broxburn unbeaten SG with the two to meet in a fortnight :worried::greengrin, a fine display from the Polbeth lads this morning against a tough Lithgae team with my boy scoring the third and final goal for Polbeth,he's been practising his celebration for three weeks now nice to see him get to use it :greengrin. Man of the match btw was a girl playing for Lithgae.

Managed to take in some of the Polbeth Utd v Hutchi Vale under 13's (I think) Scottish cup tie, cracking game but I'm sure half of that Hutchi team were in the same pub as me last night, they're massive :agree::greengrin

Jay
26-09-2009, 12:43 PM
So that leaves Polbeth and Broxburn unbeaten SG with the two to meet in a fortnight :worried::greengrin, a fine display from the Polbeth lads this morning against a tough Lithgae team with my boy scoring the third and final goal for Polbeth,he's been practising his celebration for three weeks now nice to see him get to use it :greengrin. Man of the match btw was a girl playing for Lithgae.

Managed to take in some of the Polbeth Utd v Hutchi Vale under 13's (I think) Scottish cup tie, cracking game but I'm sure half of that Hutchi team were in the same pub as me last night, they're massive :agree::greengrin

It was U14's Andy

Andy Bee
26-09-2009, 12:55 PM
It was U14's Andy

Thanks HM, cracking team to watch and deserved winners (I think, I left it with Polbeth down 4-0 at half time)

Jay
26-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Thanks HM, cracking team to watch and deserved winners (I think, I left it with Polbeth down 4-0 at half time)

I dunno I am just a mastermind at the fixtures for U13 and U14 as my son has played both leagues and we have a lot of friends who play both leagues so I like to keep an eye on the fixtures and results. Polbeth are doing well but I think it would have been a mountain to climb playing against HV. We have a few friends in the Polbeth U14 team.

greenlex
26-09-2009, 08:47 PM
The other side of the coin this morning was a 7-7 draw at Forth between Celtic and Polbeth utd. Good game with cracking goals and some good and some terrible footy.
The biggest bugbear was the shambles that was Celtic. Their coach didnt arrive till ten minutes into the game and that kick off had been delayed ten minutes until a couple of the parents tried to get a team assembled. They only had seven players at the kick off as the rest rolled up late. They hadn't booked a ref .If I was a celtic fan I would be straight on the e-mail to Celtic park. An absolute disgrace for a boys team affiliated to who they are.
Oh aye and the wee man cost me another three quid. :grr::thumbsup:

Hibby Bairn
26-09-2009, 09:16 PM
The other side of the coin this morning was a 7-7 draw at Forth between Celtic and Polbeth utd. Good game with cracking goals and some good and some terrible footy.
The biggest bugbear was the shambles that was Celtic. Their coach didnt arrive till ten minutes into the game and that kick off had been delayed ten minutes until a couple of the parents tried to get a team assembled. They only had seven players at the kick off as the rest rolled up late. They hadn't booked a ref .If I was a celtic fan I would be straight on the e-mail to Celtic park. An absolute disgrace for a boys team affiliated to who they are.
Oh aye and the wee man cost me another three quid. :grr::thumbsup:

That team has nothing to do with Celtic FC. :agree:

Viva_Palmeiras
26-09-2009, 09:23 PM
I have just had the pleasure in watching one of the best 1-1 draws i have seen so far in the couple of years i have been watching bairns football:cool2:

Superb stuff from both sides and good to see two coaches who coach their boys in the correct manner .

Brilliant one touch passing moves and some superb defending.

Both teams went into the match with four consecutive victories and it was nail biting stuff.
0-0 at half time with Murieston taking the lead early in the second half. Broxburn got a scrappy but deserved leveller in the last 2 minutes.

Some outstanding performances from players who were falling over the ball 2 years ago:greengrin

My son played his best game i have seen and ran the show in midfield IMO:greengrin He also hit the post twice !

Big shout out to the two goalies who both had good brave saves .

There was a bit of rivalry thrown in too as 2 players from Broxburn were in the same class as 2 players from Murieston.

That is what football is all about and no matter what happens today at Motherwell i will still be pleased after seeing that this morning.

My boy is sitting beaming on the couch , cheeks still bright red and chest puffed out:thumbsup:

Mon the Bairns:thumbsup:

Is that the team that the Brazilian/Scottish (non-identical) twins play in?

greenlex
26-09-2009, 09:24 PM
That team has nothing to do with Celtic FC. :agree:

Why are they called "Celtic in the community" then?:confused:

Hibby Bairn
26-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Don't know whole history. They were established as a feeder club for Celtic but the links have waned with initiative leagues and the only link now is the name. They are just a youth football club like any other.

sleeping giant
26-09-2009, 10:29 PM
Is that the team that the Brazilian/Scottish (non-identical) twins play in?
It is indeed:agree: