PDA

View Full Version : Well v Hibs , What will it be ?.

down the slope
26-09-2009, 09:00 AM
Hibs took the game to Motherwell from the start and were in the home teams faces at every opportunity and never letting them settle , following a sustained bout of pressure Hibs took the lead and were seldom asked any questions by a subdued Motherwell team.
Or...................................Fill in the blanks if you dare.
By the way why should it not be the first scenario ?.

BEEJ
26-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Scenario 2:

"Motherwell successfully dominated the midfield area, stifling any effective service to the Hibs frontmen and managing to create a few opportunities for their own."

marinello59
26-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Scenario 3

"Despite Motherwell having the majority of possession Hibs left with all three points thanks to the clinical finishing of Stokes and Riordan."

CallumHibs07
26-09-2009, 09:27 AM
Scenario 4:

"Hibernian had a fair amount of sustained pressure, but were frustratingly unable to take the lead. Motherwell got back into the game and found the net late on to bag the 3 points"
:boo hoo:

jacques_b
26-09-2009, 09:28 AM
ah well, nice to see that everyone is very balanced. how about we wait until the game gets going and those lucky enough to be going get behind the team not let one bad pass or poor spell signal the end of all hope for us and our season. sorry, should i have put scenario 5 at the start?? perhaps the most unlikely...

marinello59
26-09-2009, 09:32 AM
ah well, nice to see that everyone is very balanced. how about we wait until the game gets going and those lucky enough to be going get behind the team not let one bad pass or poor spell signal the end of all hope for us and our season. sorry, should i have put scenario 5 at the start?? perhaps the most unlikely...

I have started booing already and I am not even going to the game. I will however sit in my armchair this afternoon with a few cans of lager and boo at random.

kevo1875
26-09-2009, 09:38 AM
hibs played someone neat football from start and deservedly took the lead midway through the first half through D.Riordan, motherwell pressed for an equaliser against a stubborn hibs defence, chris hogg having returned to the side had an excellent game allowing sol bamba to add a much needed aggression to the midfield . A.Stokes keeping up his impressive run of goals by adding a second for hibs with 15 minutes left :greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
26-09-2009, 09:42 AM
I have started booing already and I am not even going to the game. I will however sit in my armchair this afternoon with a few cans of lager and boo at random.

I will be chairing my usual Saturday 15.00 meeting letting out random boos. Nish you useless b................ Bamab, what the ****. Stack/Maka, get off yer frigging line.

Looking forward to it.:greengrin

Hainan Hibs
26-09-2009, 09:54 AM
Scenario 7: F****** BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:greengrin

jacques_b
26-09-2009, 09:55 AM
I will be chairing my usual Saturday 15.00 meeting letting out random boos. Nish you useless b................ Bamab, what the ****. Stack/Maka, get off yer frigging line.

ah well, that'll sort everyone out! at least irony isn't lost on everyone. the random boos will keep you in line with some of the "supporters" even if you don't understand it...

Hibs Spain
26-09-2009, 10:32 AM
Scenario 3

"Despite Motherwell having the majority of possession Hibs left with all three points thanks to the clinical finishing of Stokes and Riordan."That's our only realistic hope today :agree:

TornadoHibby
26-09-2009, 10:33 AM

You wouldnae hae tae tell Maka tae come off his line! :wink: :cool2:

:greengrin

hibiedude
26-09-2009, 11:01 AM
If we can't beat the Saints at home what make you think We can beat Motherwell away

Scenario 8 come 5 o'clock this site will have one topic another miserable performance by Hibs. Well you did ask.

fife hfc
26-09-2009, 11:04 AM
If we can't beat the Saints at home what make you think We can beat Motherwell away

Scenario 8 come 5 o'clock this site will have one topic another miserable performance by Hibs. Well you did ask.

Agree:top marks

can only predict more misery on here after a 3-1 defeat, an inept display and a comfortable win for the yams:boo hoo:

Here's hoping I'm wrong on all three counts:pray:

basehibby
26-09-2009, 11:17 AM
Scenario 9 - In a closely contested contest both sides couuld have claimed victory but both managers were forced to concede that a share of the spoils at the end of this 1-1 draw was a fair outcome.

Jim44
26-09-2009, 11:30 AM
Once again the Hibees live to regret John Hughes' failure to strengthen the heart of the defence with a commanding centre half. Unforgivable considering his own position as a player.