PDA

View Full Version : Hibs wanting Celtic fans ticket applications already?

Antifa Hibs
26-09-2009, 09:00 AM
Was speaking a Celtic fan last night who said Hibs have already issued Celtic fans ticket application forms and are wanting ticket money for the game in APRIL!

Any idea why? Wanting the money upfront to fund the new stand perhaps?

wazoo1875
26-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Was speaking a Celtic fan last night who said Hibs have already issued Celtic fans ticket application forms and are wanting ticket money for the game in APRIL!

Any idea why? Wanting the money upfront to fund the new stand perhaps?

I wonder how many applications we will be accepting , if it's the usual amount then there is no chance us easties will be getting moved this season . Seems like a strange move by Hibs , normally it's only about 3 weeks before the date of the game .

marinello59
26-09-2009, 09:25 AM
The club struggled to sell the entire allocation Celtic had for the game a few weeks ago. Probably a large number of Celtic fans were unaware that tickets had to be purchased from Hibs direct. Looks like a sensible move by Hibs if this is the case, the longer the selling period the more they will sell.

Frazerbob
26-09-2009, 09:47 AM
I wonder how many applications we will be accepting , if it's the usual amount then there is no chance us easties will be getting moved this season . Seems like a strange move by Hibs , normally it's only about 3 weeks before the date of the game .

Good point. The fact that they are taking applications would suggest that the club will know if Celtc are getting 800 or 3700 tickets. Won't hold my breath for an announcement about the stand though.