PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids

Fantic
26-09-2009, 08:04 AM
A workmate of mine says he got a letter through the door telling him the first game is Dundee Utd next week. We've not had a letter and cant find anything on here or the official site.

Anyone else confirm?

matty_f
26-09-2009, 08:10 AM
A workmate of mine says he got a letter through the door telling him the first game is Dundee Utd next week. We've not had a letter and cant find anything on here or the official site.

Anyone else confirm?

Check with your wife, she might have put the letter somewhere.:greengrin

Seriously, there was a mailing on Thursday, and Utd is indeed the first Hibs Kids game of the season.:agree:

Fantic
26-09-2009, 08:44 AM
Check with your wife, she might have put the letter somewhere.:greengrin

Seriously, there was a mailing on Thursday, and Utd is indeed the first Hibs Kids game of the season.:agree:

Cheers. Hopefully be a decent game for them.

Kojock
26-09-2009, 08:54 AM

Anyone else confirm?

From the Hibernian Newsletter -

Easter Road Stadium will open its doors to thousands of Hibs Kids by allowing young fans the opportunity to see John Hughes' side in action for FREE at four home games this season, kicking off with Hibernian's home fixture v's Dundee United next weekend.

Hibs Kids Days
vs. Dundee United, Saturday 3rd October
vs. Falkirk, Saturday 28th November
vs. Hamilton Accies, Saturday 23rd January
vs. St Johnstone, Saturday 27th February

Hot off the press! Hibs Kids first newsletter of the season will drop through letterboxes soon and includes all the latest membership news and features some fantastic Hibernian prizes.

marinello59
26-09-2009, 09:34 AM
My wee lad got his letter on Thursday.

Groovee
26-09-2009, 03:46 PM
My 2 got their letters through on Thursday too. Quite a few off their Pals can't make the first match. They'd all been counting last weeks game as the Hibs Kids.

triciacapri
26-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Advice reqd, my 4 year old grandson recently got a hibs kid membership, as the 1st game is next sat does he just turn up at the gate with his membership card or do we need to pick up a ticket for him at the ticket office and last but not least can he go to any stand or is it just the south stand, thanks for any assistance

Ghaax
26-09-2009, 07:19 PM
They ask that you go to the ticket office before 5pm Thursday - and just give their name and DOB. However I know I've gone along on the Sat morning before.
You can choose your stand depending on availability and they let you swap your own ticket if needs be (no' sure ma 4-y-o would be best suited to the East - his ability to pick oot swear words and repeat them at random is embarrassingly but amazimgly good!)

tanfield
26-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Advice reqd, my 4 year old grandson recently got a hibs kid membership, as the 1st game is next sat does he just turn up at the gate with his membership card or do we need to pick up a ticket for him at the ticket office and last but not least can he go to any stand or is it just the south stand, thanks for any assistance

Picked up my tickets today. Wasn't asked for any membership number and just had to confirm address. Get to pick what Stand as well (depending on whether seats are available). Managed to get the West Stand.

Both my kids first Hibs game next week and my first visit to ER for over 2 years. Hope it's a decent game:greengrin

triciacapri
27-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the advise most helpfull cheers

zlatan
27-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Picked up my tickets today. Wasn't asked for any membership number and just had to confirm address. Get to pick what Stand as well (depending on whether seats are available). Managed to get the West Stand.

Both my kids first Hibs game next week and my first visit to ER for over 2 years. Hope it's a decent game:greengrin

Bring back the days where they all got lobbed in the South Stand upper :hilarious

The high pitched squeaks of "hibees hibees" from that stand on Hibs Kids days were great.