PDA

View Full Version : 6 pointer

macca70
26-09-2009, 01:47 AM
I know its still very early days in the league but this game is the difference between going 3 points ahead of Motherwell and staying 3rd or trailing them by 3 points.

Here's hoping we see a massive improvement and maintain at least 3rd place :flag::flag::flag:

basehibby
26-09-2009, 02:19 AM
:agree: A win would be great but would be happy enough with a point in this fixture - would still keep us above 'well anyway and would steady the ship after Tuesday's debacle.

Franck is God
26-09-2009, 08:31 AM
if there were only five games to go I might agree but as we potentially have to play Motherwell another three times in the league after today's then forgive me when I don't panic if we lose.

I want us to win but it's not the end of our season if we lose.

The SPL is full of inconsistent teams and we are one of them. What we do have is a large and strong squad and when you look particularly at the strikers and attacking players players we have and if Yogi can get the right combination on the pitch I think we are more than capable of going on a considerable winning run. That in itself could be enough to put space between us and the rest.

According to most on this board and the media Motherwell have had a great start to this season yet we have the same number of points and we're pish....bit early to be talking about '6-pointers' is my point

JCHibby
26-09-2009, 08:13 PM
I know its still very early days in the league but this game is the difference between going 3 points ahead of Motherwell and staying 3rd or trailing them by 3 points.

Here's hoping we see a massive improvement and maintain at least 3rd place :flag::flag::flag:

Big dawg... 6 points.. nail...hammer..head!! Thats what happens when your winners!!

Mikey
26-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Next week is a 6 pointer too :greengrin

JCHibby
26-09-2009, 08:18 PM

RAT OOT!!:greengrin:greengrin