PDA

View Full Version : Pat Nevin

bod
26-09-2009, 01:29 AM
anybody hear Pat Nevin on the Colin Murray radio show earlier saying how he was going to Fir park working for Radio Scotland & its the 1st time he's been back since he was director of football.Then said that he's a season ticket holder at ER,
Got asked who he wanted to win by Colin Murray & Perry Groves and replied " if i'm singing SUNSHINE ON LEITH in the car going home then you'll know i'm happy "
Murray then said that SOL has been adopted by the Hibs fans & if anybody thought the Proclaimers only sung 500 MILES then you should download SUNSHINE ON LEITH as its their best tune :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Berwickhibby
26-09-2009, 06:54 AM
Pat is a good Hibby, he and his son Simon are both members of Berwick and District Hibs Supporters Club :agree:

mim
26-09-2009, 09:21 AM
:confused:

SmashinGlass
26-09-2009, 09:28 AM
Nevin sits a couple of seats along from me in the same row in the East. He's not been yet this season, but when he does come, my mates and I are going to congratulate him for the comedy gold that was his ripping of Nade in the Yams European game! Priceless!!! :faf:

Baader
26-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Top man! Very good pundit too regardless of his liking for us.

heretoday
26-09-2009, 01:46 PM
I heard that! My bosom swelled with pride!

Betty Boop
26-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Pat has chosen Motherwell to win 3-2 on the predictor, he says that Hibs look shaky at the back.

hibbie02
26-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Pat has chosen Motherwell to win 3-2 on the predictor, he says that Hibs look shaky at the back.

Well he is honest. :agree:

Broken Gnome
26-09-2009, 02:59 PM
He's going for Motherwell to win because he's quoted in the Carluke Gazette as saying that Hibs display at Hamilton was 'the worst performamce he's ever seen by an SPL side'..... He's maybe not that far off.

JoeTortolanoFanClub
26-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Deek 2-1. Good work by Liam Miller. :thumbsup:

J-C
26-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Juat said that he's surprised that when Motherwell geta free kick, he's surprised they don't stick it on top of Stack cause he doesn't look good at all with cross balls, another person to notice Stach's failings.

TornadoHibby
26-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Juat said that he's surprised that when Motherwell geta free kick, he's surprised they don't stick it on top of Stack cause he doesn't look good at all with cross balls, another person to notice Stach's failings.

Just in but heard that on the radio on the way back! :agree:

Mind you, anyone not noticing this must be blind! :wink:

Next week could be a problem as Lee Wilkie was playing CF for Dundee Utd today and they have Webster and Dodds etc for set pieces! :confused:

A return for Maka perhaps! :wink: :greengrin

Col2
26-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Just in but heard that on the radio on the way back! :agree:

Mind you, anyone not noticing this must be blind! :wink:

Next week could be a problem as Lee Wilkie was playing CF for Dundee Utd today and they have Webster and Dodds etc for set pieces! :confused:

A return for Maka perhaps! :wink: :greengrin

Agree but bamba and nish likely to start. Unrelated but the dangerous Danny Swanson is out suspended after red card today.