PDA

View Full Version : Yams Csaba Laszlo On His "Strikeforce"

stokesmessiah
25-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Just sitting having a read of teletext, and had to have a little chuckle when i went on to Hearts page.

Quote: Laszlo claims Austrin Witteveen needs time to adjust to Scottish football and said Nade was out of shape. "His (Nade) performance was not the best in the last games. Christian Nade is not in such good shape, not in such good form," Laszlo added. End Quote.

Which leads me to the question, if you were a hearts fan, would you leave your house????

Hibercelona
26-09-2009, 12:02 AM
Just sitting having a read of teletext, and had to have a little chuckle when i went on to Hearts page.

Quote: Laszlo claims Austrin Witteveen needs time to adjust to Scottish football and said Nade was out of shape. "His (Nade) performance was not the best in the last games. Christian Nade is not in such good shape, not in such good form," Laszlo added. End Quote.

Which leads me to the question, if you were a hearts fan, would you leave your house????

Would you leave your boat knowing that a great big whale could be waiting in the water to gobble you up?

They stay in there homes because they fear the whale. :agree:

Be glad you don't work in a gorgie kebab house.... You'd be his main meal after his 20 fish suppers. :jamboak:

Riordans Boots
26-09-2009, 01:09 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Hearts-Witteveen-unready-and-Nade.5681522.jp

What took them so long to work this out :greengrin

H18sry
26-09-2009, 01:12 PM

That's why 394,000 stayed at home on Wednesday night then :greengrin

magpie1892
26-09-2009, 02:24 PM
There's quite a few less than 400,000 in Tynie today also.

The natives are getting a little restless @ 24mins in...

magpie1892
26-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Oh, Witteveen up front on his own, so we should see Yamsnil

stokesmessiah
26-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Oh, Witteveen up front on his own, so we should see Yamsnil

Was just speaking to a Yam "Friend" before kick off and was telling him about this story.....he was telling me how awful Witteveen was, not even capable of playing for reserves.....Yet he seemed to be totally void of shame when he then text me to say Witteveen was playing up front on his own !!!!!:jamboak:

magpie1892
26-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Was just speaking to a Yam "Friend" before kick off and was telling him about this story.....he was telling me how awful Witteveen was, not even capable of playing for reserves.....Yet he seemed to be totally void of shame when he then text me to say Witteveen was playing up front on his own !!!!!:jamboak:

He's not done much but he hasn'tseen much of the ball. Hearts, as usual, seem to be dong most of their work in midfield (probably because they don't have any strikers) but they were boo'd off at half time. Which was nice.

magpie1892
26-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Penalty for Yams - 1-0.

magpie1892
26-09-2009, 03:14 PM
2-0

magpie1892
26-09-2009, 03:19 PM
2-1...