PDA

View Full Version : Upper west home end whingers

burleynomore
25-09-2009, 11:45 PM
22.09.09 Season ticket holder in the Upper West away end but had the misfortune to have tickets for the upper west home end upper. It was like a Richard Wilson One Foot in the Grave convention where we were sat. Total negavity around us. Some people sholuld get a life.

iwasthere1972
25-09-2009, 11:47 PM
22.09.09 Season ticket holder in the Upper West away end but had the misfortune to have tickets for the upper west home end upper. It was like a Richard Wilson One Foot in the Grave convention where we were sat. Total negavity around us. Some people sholuld get a life.

"I don't believe it" :grr:

Hibercelona
25-09-2009, 11:51 PM
"I don't believe it" :grr:

"What in the name of bloody hell"? :grr:

Iain G
26-09-2009, 12:39 AM

Ahhh yes I remember it well, I do miss my old season ticket seat up there, thanks for taking me back :greengrin

You can't argue with the view, its a great place to watch the game from :agree:

Spike Mandela
26-09-2009, 07:41 AM

Were you one of the two young lads who kept jumping up, trying to start a song and generaly getting excited??

If so, you will learn:tsk tsk::devil:

Shaggy
26-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Were you one of the two young lads who kept jumping up, trying to start a song and generaly getting excited??

If so, you will learn:tsk tsk::devil:

tsk tsk......
its not on you know,
trying to enjoy a hibs match.........
you will distract the whingers

marinello59
26-09-2009, 09:21 AM

Quit whinging.:greengrin