25-09-2009, 07:57 PM
welcome yogi :hnet:

Hibercelona
25-09-2009, 07:58 PM
Wondered how long it would take you to sign up Yogi old chap. :wink:

Don't worry, we won't tell the chairman anything. :cool2:

FranckSuzy
25-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Welcome. Keep your head down, don't post anything remotely 'yam-ish' in the near future and you should be OK. Good luck :thumbsup:

andyhibs
25-09-2009, 08:03 PM

:greengrin

yogi984
25-09-2009, 08:06 PM

Thats the spirit, awfy proud ay ya son :greengrin

yogi984
25-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Welcome. Keep your head down, don't post anything remotely 'yam-ish' in the near future and you should be OK. Good luck :thumbsup:

Cheers mate fk the hearts :hnet:

Cabbage1875
25-09-2009, 08:21 PM
May as well say the same myself here, been a long time reader and thought I would register to join in the 'fun':thumbsup:

Going to Motherwell tomorrow, hope many others are too. Keep the faith, Yogi will play a 4-4-2 tomorrow and we'll win. :duck:

FranckSuzy
25-09-2009, 08:23 PM
May as well say the same myself here, been a long time reader and thought I would register to join in the 'fun':thumbsup:

Going to Motherwell tomorrow, hope many others are too. Keep the faith, Yogi will play a 4-4-2 tomorrow and we'll win. :duck:

Welcome to you also :thumbsup: Mind and sing lots tomorrow. The support has been sadly subdued recently.

One Day Soon
25-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Ah blox, you beat me to it.

ltyf etc etc

:duck::duck:

yogi984
25-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Ah blox, you beat me to it.

Aye "Mr" Romanov is the king, without him we would be bust, Graham Rix is a hero, Justin Fash role model and Wee Airdie Jambo Agrees :agree::agree::agree:

Ell_Chrisso
25-09-2009, 10:29 PM
Welcome along mate :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
25-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Aye "Mr" Romanov is the king, without him we would be bust, Graham Rix is a hero, Justin Fash role model and Wee Airdie Jambo Agrees :agree::agree::agree:

You've obviously done yur homework :thumbsup:

CB_NO3
25-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Hi folks, just registered and thought I would introduce myself! :greengrin

Hopefully get the three points tomorrow too :cool2:
Quick question, do you wear Lyle and Scott?. Only joking you dont have to answer that.

One Day Soon
25-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Hmm, this one's establishing a good cover.

HibbyAndy
25-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Hi folks, just registered and thought I would introduce myself! :greengrin

Hopefully get the three points tomorrow too :cool2:

Hope we get 3 points too.but whatever happens come 4.45pm we will still be above that pathetic shower of shight,that are terrifyingly crap.

When you play a defender uptop that tells you so much about your strikers.

But aye, welcome...

yogi984
25-09-2009, 10:55 PM
You've obviously done yur homework :thumbsup:

Been watchin both sites for ages buddy! My facebook shows I really cant stand people that call Romanov MR! ie, preston, colqhoon, robertson, mckay sook ma root ya george folkes selt my club to a russian football managing basketball loving **** the hearts GOD hahahaha :hnet:

yogi984
25-09-2009, 10:59 PM
Hope we get 3 points too.but whatever happens come 4.45pm we will still be above that pathetic shower of shight,that are terrifyingly crap.

When you play a defender uptop that tells you so much about your strikers.

But aye, welcome...

Of course, and with Stokesy and Derek and hopefully Benji back tomorrow we hopefully can grab the points but I dont really know Motherwell this to season so not that confident.

What hearts do doesnt matter to me, stop the paranoia pal. **** them.

yogi984
25-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Hmm, this one's establishing a good cover.

:greengrin PM me ill tell u my season ticket seat or ill give you my number so you can come meet me at Fir Park tomorrow. Im a big hibee, trust me. :cool2:

silverhibee
25-09-2009, 11:11 PM

Sorry to let you know,but it will be a 4-3-3 tomorrow.:wink:

Cabbage1875
25-09-2009, 11:12 PM
I know :faf:

my tongue was firmly in my cheek sadly :boo hoo:

Hibercelona
25-09-2009, 11:19 PM

It was obvious that he wasn't going to change anything after reading his piece in the Scotsman.

But why oh why is he intent on playing the same team with the same formation?

Scotsman - "Today, Hughes revealed he was torn between naming the same side yet again to give those players culpable for Tuesday night's loss the chance to redeem themselves or tinker with his starting line-up."

How can he be torn between playing the same side and changing things around?

Surely its an easy choice to make?

4-3-3 just isnt working for the team. It's blatantly obvious.

Motherwell are going to destroy us in Midfield!

Alex Trager
26-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Hey all , lets make sure we all (that are going to the game tommorrow) get right behind our team and show them and the 'well fans we mean BUSINESS. if we help the tam by giving them a better support than the home support , at least we will all have a good day and you never know.

**** the hearts:thumbsup::wink:

Alex Trager
26-09-2009, 12:19 AM
TEAM not tam :cool2:

One Day Soon
26-09-2009, 01:10 AM
Hey, chill Winston. I'm sure you're not really a Yam. You can spell for a start. Anyway I was just giving you a backhanded compliment on establishing your non-Yam credentials so early. Maybe that's a double bluff though? On reflection its just easier to give everyone new a hard time until they reach some unspecified higher number of posts. Welcome aboard.