PDA

View Full Version : Sing a song for me

Delboy*
25-09-2009, 12:02 PM
One from Let it be

I was just reading the article on Zemmama (great stuff!). Its great to see the passion he has for Hibs and his determination to be back to his best.
This quote, about him running out for the first time since he came back, got me thinking tho:
"It was a great feeling, it made me feel I was home again. That's why I want to work hard and help the team do as well as we can, without those fans motivating and encouraging you the game wouldn't be the same."

Now fellow Hibees, there are many things that as fans, we have no control over. Team selections, signings, formation, etc.etc.
But Zemmama's quote is proof that encouragement and atmosphere DO make a huge difference.
So i think that its every fans duty, after paying for ur tickets, to then join in and sing, chant n bounce to spur on our team to victory.
Thats the part we have to play and we, at times are letting our team down.
Come on u Hibees! :scarf:

Mikeystewart
25-09-2009, 12:20 PM
One from Let it be

I was just reading the article on Zemmama (great stuff!). Its great to see the passion he has for Hibs and his determination to be back to his best.
This quote, about him running out for the first time since he came back, got me thinking tho:
"It was a great feeling, it made me feel I was home again. That's why I want to work hard and help the team do as well as we can, without those fans motivating and encouraging you the game wouldn't be the same."

Now fellow Hibees, there are many things that as fans, we have no control over. Team selections, signings, formation, etc.etc.
But Zemmama's quote is proof that encouragement and atmosphere DO make a huge difference.
So i think that its every fans duty, after paying for ur tickets, to then join in and sing, chant n bounce to spur on our team to victory.
Thats the part we have to play and we, at times are letting our team down.
Come on u Hibees! :scarf:

After whats happened this week with Sol Campbell i'l be struggling for a while to take anything a Professional footballer says seriously.

Viva_Palmeiras
25-09-2009, 12:22 PM
I feel a tidalwave of opinions swaying over from the Gannon at Motherwell, Hughes at Hibs thread...