View Full Version : Hibs players on .net

25-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Do you think any of the Hibs players are signed up and post on .net?

If they do, do you think that they would ever say 'so and so is *****' to wind them up and watch people jump on the bandwagon? :LOL:

25-09-2009, 11:49 AM
I'm Dean Shields.

25-09-2009, 11:49 AM
I'm Dean Shields.

:greengrin i'm rob jones

25-09-2009, 11:53 AM
I'm Dean Shields.

No relation to Dean Shiels then? :wink:

25-09-2009, 11:54 AM
No relation to Dean Shiels then? :wink:

I can play a bit but I don't always pay attention to what I type. :greengrin

proud_and_green
25-09-2009, 11:55 AM
:greengrin i'm rob jones

No, i'm Rob Jones!!

25-09-2009, 11:57 AM
Im Michael Stewart :greengrin

25-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Hiya everyone. I can assure you that none of ma players post on here. they might read it and that but nae danger do they post.

See if I find out they do, I tell ye I'll go mental and discipline them. Internally and that - I'll no be public aboot it.

Cheers, Yogi

25-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Another 5 pages of people saying that "I'm such and such" and then someone saying "I'm Spartacus"..:yawn:

to answer the OP, yes they do and I'm sure they either psh themselves laughing at some of the rumours, think why the F do I bother or retreat into a shell with their confidence battered to pieces.

25-09-2009, 12:00 PM
I heard Alen Orman used to read the posts :rolleyes:

25-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Another 5 pages of people saying that "I'm such and such" and then someone saying "I'm Spartacus"..:yawn:

to answer the OP, yes they do and I'm sure they either psh themselves laughing at some of the rumours, think why the F do I bother or retreat into a shell with their confidence battered to pieces.

Sorry Nish. :boo hoo:

25-09-2009, 12:01 PM

It's only at post 10?!

Which player(s) do you know of that post on here?

25-09-2009, 12:02 PM
It's only at post 10?!

Which player(s) do you know of that post on here?

Sorry, should've read the OP better. Read yes, post no idea to be honest.

25-09-2009, 12:02 PM
I heard Alen Orman used to read the posts :rolleyes:

I'd be willing to bet that most of them have a read but I believe they're not allowed to post.

EH6 Hibby
25-09-2009, 12:04 PM

Who stole the Jam oot your donut? :duck:

weedgiehibbie
25-09-2009, 12:09 PM
I think Derek Townsley used to post as marko polo and Paul Fenwick posted as the mountie

I'm Spartacus!

JoeT
Do you think any of the Hibs players are signed up and post on .net?

If they do, do you think that they would ever say 'so and so is *****' to wind them up and watch people jump on the bandwagon? :LOL:

I'm Lewis Stevenson - that Paul Hanlon is gash...

25-09-2009, 12:11 PM
I'd be willing to bet that most of them have a read but I believe they're not allowed to post.

Sorry i didnt mean that i actualy know of this, it was in referance to your previous post about players confidence being shattered.

25-09-2009, 12:11 PM
.net? - we'll at least they'd have some others skills to fall back on if things dont work out [apologies technical gag...]

25-09-2009, 12:14 PM
.net? - we'll at least they'd have some others skills to fall back on if things dont work out [apologies technical gag...]

Someone should start a C# site.

25-09-2009, 12:29 PM
Hiya everyone. I can assure you that none of ma players post on here. they might read it and that but nae danger do they post.

See if I find out they do, I tell ye I'll go mental and discipline them. Internally and that - I'll no be public aboot it.

Cheers, Yogi

Awrite Gaffer. :greengrin

25-09-2009, 01:04 PM

Cheers, Yogi

You're a 'real, real' fake. You had a 'right good go' at pretending to be the big man though.

BigKev
25-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Hibs Spain is Maka :agree:

Fact.

Endof.

Zimmy
25-09-2009, 01:14 PM
HFC would take a dim view if any of our employees were to participate in any type of Internet forum as it against club rules.

Yours in sport,

Rod Petrie.

Riordans Boots
25-09-2009, 01:28 PM
I am the real Deeks - and my goal in training this week is to actually score one :agree:

25-09-2009, 01:44 PM
I am the real Deeks - and my goal in training this week is to actually score one :agree:

You really love yourself Derek. :devil:

25-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Going back a bit but I know Tam McManus used to read it quite a bit. i used to get texts from him when he was getting abuse!

He did treat it as a laugh and yes, they are professionals but as human beings it does have to get to you if you are getting stick.

aberhibsfc
25-09-2009, 02:17 PM
I'm Spartacus!

Me too.

25-09-2009, 02:44 PM

Cheers, Yogi

That's good to hear Yogi, and in return we won't talk about the time you lost your car keys at Tynecastle.

Chick Charnley

ps Chris Killen's "mum" used to post on here. So did Paul Fenwick.

25-09-2009, 02:47 PM
I'm Dean Shields.

So am I - and so is my wife :agree:

Hibee_Rab
25-09-2009, 03:29 PM
I'm steven fletcher. Did you see my right footed goal last week? GIRFUY:rockin:

25-09-2009, 03:32 PM
The Dean Shiels thread from a couple of years ago was class. Funny as! :greengrin

25-09-2009, 03:36 PM

Oh Great!! Now everyone is going to pretend to be me. :grr:

25-09-2009, 03:38 PM
I'm steven fletcher. Did you see my right footed goal last week? GIRFUY:rockin:

Ya Bassa! If the tache had suspected that you used that right peg for anything other than standing on he'd have squeezed an extra £1M out of these Burnley chavs quicker than you can say Nade Nil!

25-09-2009, 03:48 PM
The Dean Shiels thread from a couple of years ago was class. Funny as! :greengrin

What was it about?

25-09-2009, 03:50 PM
What was it about?

Somebody posting as Dean Shiels.

25-09-2009, 04:38 PM

One of the best wasted afternoon I have ever had on .net!:thumbsup:

25-09-2009, 04:54 PM
One of the best wasted afternoon I have ever had on .net!:thumbsup:

I didn'tt even know you smoked that stuff. :cool2:

25-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Going back a bit but I know Tam McManus used to read it quite a bit. i used to get texts from him when he was getting abuse!

He did treat it as a laugh and yes, they are professionals but as human beings it does have to get to you if you are getting stick.

Luckily Tam was pretty thick skinned about it all and just as well because some of the abuse was terrible. Whenever I chatted with him he just laughed if I brought the subject up but he did tell me one of his team mates suffered a helluva blow to his confidence after reading some of the 'informed opinion' regarding his performances.

It's likely that players read this board and others and it must be a sore one if they are getting panned. :agree:

25-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Luckily Tam was pretty thick skinned about it all and just as well because some of the abuse was terrible. Whenever I chatted with him he just laughed if I brought the subject up but he did tell me one of his team mates suffered a helluva blow to his confidence after reading some of the 'informed opinion' regarding his performances.

It's likely that players read this board and others and it must be a sore one if they are getting panned. :agree:

I'm sure I read on another thread that Antoine-Courier made typewriter gestures to the support after he scored against us. Must have been referring to the Bounce, of course.

25-09-2009, 04:58 PM
I'm sure I read on another thread that Antoine-Courier made typewriter gestures to the support after he scored against us. Must have been referring to the Bounce, of course.

I recall Morais doing it after scoring for Hibs at ER :agree:

25-09-2009, 04:59 PM
I recall Morais doing it after scoring for Hibs at ER :agree:

That's the fellow.

25-09-2009, 05:07 PM
I didn'tt even know you smoked that stuff. :cool2:

Surely as a peg-selling Hobo it's a pre-requisite to be off your face more often than not?:greengrin

25-09-2009, 05:32 PM
alot of the players and staff at hibs read this forum and the bounce. dont know if any post though but i know hibs have told them they arent allowed to.

and im kurtis byrne:greengrin:

25-09-2009, 08:39 PM

Fact.

Endof.

:faf::top marks

25-09-2009, 10:22 PM

he was probably pulling your leg ...footballers 'don't read the papers, etc'

or at the media hacks in the stand who were on their beano to ER but still sleeping or scratching their hee-haws whilst pondering what was for Sunday dinner.

Fact.

Endof.

No way, I've spoken to Maka and can confirm he doesnae rate himself.

:cool2:

26-09-2009, 06:35 AM
I also think Colin Nish is Paul Smith

He's no happy about Stokesy's arrival btw

Ye cannae blame a big Hibbie for posting - against club rules or no :wink:

da-robster
26-09-2009, 08:32 AM
Ok I'll admit.

I am Nade.

26-09-2009, 08:44 AM
I'm Lewis Stevenson - that Paul Hanlon is gash...

Well you better show us you're better today then

Awrite Gaffer. :greengrin

26-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Was Ryehill Avenue not Jim Gannon....?:wink:

26-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Ok I'll admit.

I am Nade.

Dont put yourself down like that its not good for the soul :bitchy: