PDA

View Full Version : Yams 6123

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Only 393877 missing at Tynie! :hmmm:

HIBERNIAN-0762
25-09-2009, 11:09 AM
My goodness how the mighty have fallen, they're endless boring rants about it being a wee cup are tiresome and staying away in they're droves proves what a pathetic bunch of deluded phannies they really are...god I hate them! :grr:

Removed
25-09-2009, 11:16 AM
My goodness how the mighty have fallen, they're endless boring rants about it being a wee cup are tiresome and staying away in they're droves proves what a pathetic bunch of deluded phannies they really are...god I hate them! :grr:

Does it not prove that the majority of them do think it's the wee cup and they have less deluded phannies than we do :dunno:

Wasn't it our manager in the papers saying only 4 games away from a cup final :blah:

Keith_M
25-09-2009, 11:17 AM
Yeh, isn't it really funny that they had a few hundred less than us and are in the next round.

:rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
25-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Yeh, isn't it really funny that they had a few hundred less than us and are in the next round.

:rolleyes:

:agree: Was just thinking the same. I think we only had 7,000 and something at ER on Tuesday night.

Plus, we're out and they're in the 1/4 finals. :boo hoo:

Excuse me if I don't really feel as though we're in much of a position to mock them at the moment.

Hibercelona
25-09-2009, 11:39 AM
:agree: Was just thinking the same. I think we only had 7,000 and something at ER on Tuesday night.

Plus, we're out and they're in the 1/4 finals. :boo hoo:

Excuse me if I don't really feel as though we're in much of a position to mock them at the moment.

Not in any position to mock them. :agree:

On the other hand.... we will be in the position to mock them when they get a doing in the next round.... so all is good. :devil:

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-09-2009, 01:45 PM
I really think some people need to chill out a bit!

The point of my OP was simply to point out that not many of the 400,000 had bothered to turn up.

I apologise for any upset this thread may have caused! :bitchy:

Admins, feel free to delete this thread if deemed to be inappropriate.

Hibercelona
25-09-2009, 01:49 PM

The point of my OP was simply to point out that not many of the 400,000 had bothered to turn up.

You should know fine well that humour is against hibs.net rules! :grr:

:devil:

Velma Dinkley
25-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Actually, I think we'll be in a position to mock Hearts for quite some time to come. They are gash. We are awesome. Mon the Hibees.

Sir David Gray
25-09-2009, 02:20 PM

:greengrin Don't worry, I got the meaning of your post. About them having 400,000 fans and only 6,000 of them turning up the other night at Tynecastle etc. :agree:

I just thought that with us only having 7,000 fans the night before AND also going out of the cup (whereas they got through), it maybe wasn't the best time to mock them.

I'm quite sure we'll have plenty of other occasions to do that though. Hopefully November 7th will be one such occasion. :pray:

My response wasn't really directed at you, by the way, just in case you thought it was. :aok:

s.a.m
25-09-2009, 02:23 PM

I'm with you!

No matter how bad things are with us, it cheers me up to see the jambos having it demonstrated to them that they are not the team that they took such delight in telling us they were. And if that makes me shallow, then shallow I shall enjoy being!

Bishop Hibee
25-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Hibs fans love Hibs, Hearts fans like Hearts. Simple.

Baw187
25-09-2009, 03:02 PM
Hibs fans love Hibs, Hearts fans like Hearts. Simple.

:Ummm: Insightful !! :greengrin

Hibee_Rab
25-09-2009, 03:37 PM
Actually, I think we'll be in a position to mock Hearts for quite some time to come. They are gash. We are awesome. Mon the Hibees.
:top marks

Hibercelona
25-09-2009, 06:20 PM
7000 out of 19000 at our game... so thats about 36% that turned up.

Our huge neighbours on the other hand....

6000 out of 400,000 at their game.... so thats 1.5% that turned up.

36% against 1.5%. :hmmm:

Let me say that again....

36% against 1.5%

Albanian Hibs
25-09-2009, 06:59 PM
I wonder if that Yam fud Allan Preston was mocking the poor hertz support like he did with our support :jamboak:

Dashing Bob S
25-09-2009, 07:10 PM
:greengrin Don't worry, I got the meaning of your post. About them having 400,000 fans and only 6,000 of them turning up the other night at Tynecastle etc. :agree:

I just thought that with us only having 7,000 fans the night before AND also going out of the cup (whereas they got through), it maybe wasn't the best time to mock them.

I'm quite sure we'll have plenty of other occasions to do that though. Hopefully November 7th will be one such occasion. :pray:

My response wasn't really directed at you, by the way, just in case you thought it was. :aok:

Is there a bad time?

Big Frank
25-09-2009, 08:10 PM
The yammish have to share the gate with Dunfermline.

They ain't going to massage any figures when they have to shell out!:cool2:

yogi984
25-09-2009, 08:18 PM
I wonder if that Yam fud Allan Preston was mocking the poor hertz support like he did with our support :jamboak:

Prestons the most biassed bitter tosser there is on the radio. I thought Colqhoun (sp) was bad on the telly:jamboak:

You support the circus and we told you to gtf when you applied for a job. Get it round ya. :bye:

jakedance
25-09-2009, 08:31 PM
7000 out of 19000 at our game... so thats about 36% that turned up.

Our huge neighbours on the other hand....

6000 out of 400,000 at their game.... so thats 1.5% that turned up.

36% against 1.5%. :hmmm:

Let me say that again....

36% against 1.5%

Who were the other 15000 at the cup final a few years back then? Do the Yams have a surplus that wanted to see us win the wee cup?

The conclusion I can take from this is take Hearts are pish, or something.