PDA

View Full Version : 'Well

GodisaHibee
24-09-2009, 05:53 PM
We have heard of 'crunch' matches, of course we have, wasn't Hughes just saying the other week;'A win against Hamilton will show me we're up and running'.?

I reckon this weekends offering will be more crucial. If we can't get a result; the board need to take a look at themselves and ask;'Where do we go from here?'

The Shareholders meeting is on the 6th of October and I will be there for the first time. I can only imagine the state of it IF we don't get a result in the coming matches.

I really feel the writing is on the wall for the season unless we nip it in the bud........those that have read my posts will know the answer.

We had an under 19 league and cup champions; they're time has come; not the hinger ons.

End off.

Spike Mandela
24-09-2009, 06:06 PM
We have heard of 'crunch' matches, of course we have, wasn't Hughes just saying the other week;'A win against Hamilton will show me we're up and running'.?

I reckon this weekends offering will be more crucial. If we can't get a result; the board need to take a look at themselves and ask;'Where do we go from here?'

The Shareholders meeting is on the 6th of October and I will be there for the first time. I can only imagine the state of it IF we don't get a result in the coming matches.

I really feel the writing is on the wall for the season unless we nip it in the bud........those that have read my posts will know the answer.

We had an under 19 league and cup champions; they're time has come; not the hinger ons.

End off.

Well are a better team.

End of:wink:

GodisaHibee
24-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Well are a better team.

End of:wink:

? Answers nothing....:wink:

andyhibs
24-09-2009, 06:23 PM

End off.
sorry mate , but to me their is no such things as crunch matches, hibs should play the same way with guts, determanation,blood and sweat, wether it be the the ofirm or dundee utd whoever,just out of interest when we all had the polls re who takes over from mixu who did you want?

GodisaHibee
24-09-2009, 06:29 PM
sorry mate , but to me their is no such things as crunch matches, hibs should play the same way with guts, determanation,blood and sweat, wether it be the the ofirm or dundee utd whoever,just out of interest when we all had the polls re who takes over from mixu who did you want?

Hughes.....doesn't mean I can't admit I was wrong.....I judge by what is going on in the park , I have had reservations; where is you're interest?...No, I don't really care...The set up needs to change; full stop.

andyhibs
24-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Hughes.....doesn't mean I can't admit I was wrong.....I judge by what is going on in the park , I have had reservations; where is you're interest?...No, I don't really care...The set up needs to change; full stop. not getting into an argument mate, i was just interested, i take it you would mix up a few of the younger guys in the first team? you maybee dont care about my views but i do care about yours and hibs:wink:

Lmc2105
24-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Totally agree with you 100% andy on your first post :top marks:

we are 1 of the biggest teams in scotland with a fair good backing from the board on various issues, they have invested in the team this year which can only be good times for the club, but our success comes from on the park and ever game should have the same meaning to the players we have go out and win and give your all they do that no complaints from me,

We will turn it around on saturday and we will win at Motherwell the boys need a decent support and am sure as always there will be, but things will change just give it a little more time,:thumbsup:

(just my opinion)

Rasta_Hibs
24-09-2009, 07:01 PM
I wish people would calm down a little. If John is going to make a ***** of it and be a rubbish manager then he will in the fullness of time and then we can demand change.

But c'mon we are a new team, new players and the manager is trying to get them all singing for the same hymm sheet here! Can we not give him time, get behind the team, show the team we are behind them and want them to do well. They are a young team after all!

Were sitting 3rd in the league and yes we did have a bad result in the CIS but c'mon we do have good players! Lets get Behind Yogi and the players and try and push the team on and not get this negitive snipping so soon into the season especially when we are sitting 3rd!

I think the performances will come and i think yogi will sort it out!

GGTTH!

NORTHERNHIBBY
24-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Firstly and most importantly, I want to see a decent performance. If we get that, we have a fair chance of picking up something. I would take a point if offered but we are more than capable of all three. After a hat-trick of displays that were woefull, we need the players to show up on Saturday. If we have another howler, I will be looking for proper reasons as the boys this and the boys that is wearing a bit thin. Still 100% behind Hughes though. He was the reason that I renewed.:flag:

bingo70
24-09-2009, 07:24 PM
I wish people would calm down a little. If John is going to make a ***** of it and be a rubbish manager then he will in the fullness of time and then we can demand change.

But c'mon we are a new team, new players and the manager is trying to get them all singing for the same hymm sheet here! Can we not give him time, get behind the team, show the team we are behind them and want them to do well. They are a young team after all!

Were sitting 3rd in the league and yes we did have a bad result in the CIS but c'mon we do have good players! Lets get Behind Yogi and the players and try and push the team on and not get this negitive snipping so soon into the season especially when we are sitting 3rd!

I think the performances will come and i think yogi will sort it out!

GGTTH!

:agree:

The fact that people are even considering Yogi being replaced this early into the season and his tenure is absolutely incredible, especially considering we're 3rd in the league.

GodisaHibee
24-09-2009, 08:02 PM
I find it very hard to believe that people are walking about with their eyes shut.

This club needs a kick in the arse to get it going.

Sitting about saying this might or might not happen is rubbish.

I'll say this now; clubs like Hamilton; St. Mirren; St.Johnstone, etc.....this could well be the season for them. The infirm don't have money to spend, the traditional protaginists, with the exception of Dundee Utd are absolute pish.

Lets face reality; SOMETHING needs to happen to turn this around.

bingo70
24-09-2009, 08:07 PM
I find it very hard to believe that people are walking about with their eyes shut.

This club needs a kick in the arse to get it going.

Sitting about saying this might or might not happen is rubbish.

I'll say this now; clubs like Hamilton; St. Mirren; St.Johnstone, etc.....this could well be the season for them. The infirm don't have money to spend, the traditional protaginists, with the exception of Dundee Utd are absolute pish.

Lets face reality; SOMETHING needs to happen to turn this around.

It's you thats started a thread about what might happen if hibs get beat on saturday to a team below them in the league.

If Hibs win on saturday and we go clear in 3rd place will you admit you got it wrong as we'd clearly have the right man in place? Of course you wouldn't, no-one would expect you to, as it's obviously far too early in the season to be maing rash judgements.

End off.

GodisaHibee
24-09-2009, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE=bingo70;2187080]It's you thats started a thread about what might happen if hibs get beat on saturday to a team below them in the league.

If Hibs win on saturday and we go clear in 3rd place will you admit you got it wrong as we'd clearly have the right man in place? Of course you wouldn't, no-one would expect you to, as it's obviously far too early in the season to be maing rash judgements.[/QUOTE

I wont apologise if we win in a shoddy cack handed manner; no. Which, on the face of it, will be about as good as it gets.

I will not admit to to being wrong until I see positive improvement on the park.

I will only pass judgement on what I see on the park, which so far has been below acceptable.

I really don't know what you are basing your judgement on, as what has been provided so far is well below par.

Franck is God
24-09-2009, 08:29 PM
We have invested hugely in the squad and it looks as strong if not stronger than anyones outside the OF, it will take time to find our best combination, if Yogi can't get it right over the course of the season then fair enough you have to look at his position but I think after winning 4 of 7 competetive games played (granted a few bad performances in there) is perhaps a bit over the top....

bingo70
24-09-2009, 08:29 PM
It's you thats started a thread about what might happen if hibs get beat on saturday to a team below them in the league.

If Hibs win on saturday and we go clear in 3rd place will you admit you got it wrong as we'd clearly have the right man in place? Of course you wouldn't, no-one would expect you to, as it's obviously far too early in the season to be maing rash judgements.

I wont apologise if we win in a shoddy cack handed manner; no. Which, on the face of it, will be about as good as it gets.

I will not admit to to being wrong until I see positive improvement on the park.

I will only pass judgement on what I see on the park, which so far has been below acceptable.

I really don't know what you are basing your judgement on, as what has been provided so far is well below par.

I've not made a judgement, we've only played 6 games

bingo70
24-09-2009, 08:31 PM
We have invested hugely in the squad and it looks as strong if not stronger than anyones outside the OF, it will take time to find our best combination, if Yogi can't get it right over the course of the season then fair enough you have to look at his position but I think after winning 4 of 7 competetive games played (granted a few bad performances in there) is perhaps a bit over the top....

Maybe just a little :wink:

GodisaHibee
24-09-2009, 08:33 PM
I've not made a judgement, we've only played 6 games

I accept it is early doors; I wont accept there are any positives to take forward as of the performances so far.

Action now and fast.

blackpoolhibs
24-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Last season was one of the worst in terms of the type of football played in a long time. I think it will take a lot longer than what we have had so far to get things right, and how we want things to be. I think Yogi knows what he wants, and i'm glad he got rid of a lot of the dross, and never changed them with more of the same.

It will take a bit of time, and yes we wont win every week, but the quality of his last 2 signings bode well imho for the future. If he can get another couple of defenders in of the same ilk, we will be better. And then next summer more of the same, perhaps the likes of McBride and Cregg will be off then too, maybe used as squad fillers this season, but better than the likes of Chisholm and Obrien.

I firmly believe this time next season we will look a completely different team, although what do i know, i said the same about Mixu.:boo hoo: