PDA

View Full Version : Penalties

1two
23-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Warning - This post contains Riordan Bashing!

Now I know he has scored more than he has missed (or i'd hope so anyway), but why is Riordan still taking our pens. He hits them to the exact same spot each time - Waist height, half way between the post and the centre of the goals - perfect for a keeper to save. He done it at Hamilton and it was saved, he done it last night and it was saved. Time to let someone else in.

Does anyone have Riordans Penalty Record?

Theres a few people i'd prefer to see take them than him;
Stokes, Zemamma, Benji, Rankin, Me

Thoughts?

Si_17
23-09-2009, 01:05 PM
I agree with you, he's missed two on the bounce, so it is time for someone else to step forward.

The_Horde
23-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Its strange how he used to be so composed and slot them in, but he tries to put the boot through them now? :confused:

HFC 0-7
23-09-2009, 01:09 PM
I think Yogi has been letting the players decide themselves who takes what. i think its time he needs to start telling people who is taking what. Rankin to a rank free kick yesterday in a prime position. He is mince it shooting, one lucky goal against boruc and he thinks he is brilliant. Also, stokes hit a good free kick against saints on saturday and he never took it. Yogi, TELL RIORDAN NOT TO TAKE PENS, TELL RANKIN TO STOP SHOOTING FROM MILES OUT AND TAKING FREEKICKS.

My choice is stokes for pens and Riordan or Stokes for free kicks!

Graham Law
23-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Rankin!!!!!!!!!!! :faf:

Oh yes i forgot he scored that flucky goal against Celtic which he is still trying to live of too this day :grr: ...

although agreed... move aside Deek and let someone else in ....

What about maker taker .. Just like the good old playground days eh :greengrin

Hainan Hibs
23-09-2009, 01:10 PM
I'd like someone who just smashes the thing into the net at 100mph, none of this placing it crap, if the keeper gets in the way make sure he's taken with the ball into the net too:greengrin.

The_Horde
23-09-2009, 01:11 PM
I think Yogi has been letting the players decide themselves who takes what. i think its time he needs to start telling people who is taking what. Rankin to a rank free kick yesterday in a prime position. He is mince it shooting, one lucky goal against boruc and he thinks he is brilliant. Also, stokes hit a good free kick against saints on saturday and he never took it. Yogi, TELL RIORDAN NOT TO TAKE PENS, TELL RANKIN TO STOP SHOOTING FROM MILES OUT AND TAKING FREEKICKS.

My choice is stokes for pens and Riordan or Stokes for free kicks!

Or Zouma?

1two
23-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Rankin!!!!!!!!!!! :faf:

I'm no Rankin Fan but i still think he could hit a better pen than Riordan has the last couple.

Does anyone have a Riordan-Rankin penalty Record?:hnet: