PDA

View Full Version : Positive thread

Riordans Boots
22-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Right - I am well p!ssed off at tonights result ... big time

Yes we are all entitled to our personal views and most of the recent threads tonight, are getting a bit heated with opinions.

Hibs are 3rd in the table and I'm sure Deeks and Stokes will be out to prove to all, that they are competing to be top scorer.

That said - I love Hibs :agree:

GGTTH

p.s Feel free to add anything POSITIVE

MussyHibby
22-09-2009, 11:05 PM
Bamba has been Hibs best player all season by a country mile, tonight was just a one-off!:agree:

Bayern Bru
22-09-2009, 11:06 PM
My coffee was really nice tonight...

I too feel that, although tonight was a farce, there's no point in shouting for Yogi to be sacked and half the team to be dropped and Riordan to be put down. Things like this happen, we ARE still third in the league. It's hardly a blimmin' crisis.

And it's part and parcel of following Hibs; they're frustrating beyond the point of comprehension sometimes.

GC
22-09-2009, 11:19 PM

Yes we are all entitled to our personal views and most of the recent threads tonight, are getting a bit heated with opinions.

Hibs are 3rd in the table and I'm sure Deeks and Stokes will be out to prove to all, that they are competing to be top scorer.

GGTTH

Yogi is being backed by our board to build a squad that will CONSISTANTLY challenge for europe and cups.

He'll deliver:agree:

Mon the cabbage.

Jonnyboy
22-09-2009, 11:21 PM
I'm positive that this season will have high's and low's. Tonight was a shocker and there will be others in the weeks ahead but there will also be games that we come away from with a smile on our face :agree:

zlatan
22-09-2009, 11:24 PM
I saved myself about £50 tonight :thumbsup:

NYHibby
22-09-2009, 11:25 PM
I realized that Chris Hogg looks exactly like my one friend. For some reason I never noticed that in the past.

Jonnyboy
22-09-2009, 11:25 PM
I realized that Chris Hogg looks exactly like my one friend. For some reason I never noticed that in the past.

You've only got one friend??? Awwwwwwwww :greengrin

NYHibby
22-09-2009, 11:29 PM
You've only got one friend??? Awwwwwwwww :greengrin

He only looks like the one. Now if he looked like all of them ...

Jonnyboy
22-09-2009, 11:29 PM
He only looks like the one. Now if he looked like all of them ...

:greengrin

One Chris Hogg is quite enough thank you :greengrin

Mixu62
23-09-2009, 12:28 AM
Something positive? It might act as a kick up the bahookie. I'll bet they got a rollicking off Yogi at full time and won't let in 3 at home for a long long time.

franks
23-09-2009, 10:04 AM
In profit with my cup top up.

banarc7062
23-09-2009, 10:06 AM
I will take three points in the league to a CIS win most times. GGTTH

Phil MaGlass
23-09-2009, 10:11 AM
I was right, we would lose,especially after saturdays showing, oh aye there are no positives for me,I have a hangover after drowning ma sorrows, I now know that hertz are still in the cup, we have no midfield,after 2 years you would think something would be done about that, the defence is woeful, and the fact we dont have guys willing to put in a shift or graft makes me fume:grr:. and I always wonder why these threads come up after we play pi5h. Im off to another thread to complain more.
NO WONDER FANS ARE NOT RENEWING ST,s

Ryan91
23-09-2009, 10:17 AM
My coffee was superb, and despite all the doom and gloom that is on this messageboard right now, I feel that the turning point for us last night was the penalty, wasn't the best from Riordan, but that will hopefully make him strive to do better next time. People are getting on at Bamba because he mistimed his jump for their first goal, lets face it that sort of stuff can happen to the best of us at times. I think Stokes will be a good player for us once he is fully fit, Miller also i think once fully fit will be a good player, so on the whole, we've crashed out the Mickey Mouse cup :greengrin: :wink: that just means we can focus on the league (we're 3rd remember and we're doing better than our friends over in Gorski) and the Holy Grail. So to conclude - things are perhaps looking up rather than down.

Riordans Boots
23-09-2009, 03:13 PM
I was right, we would lose,especially after saturdays showing, oh aye there are no positives for me,I have a hangover after drowning ma sorrows, I now know that hertz are still in the cup, we have no midfield,after 2 years you would think something would be done about that, the defence is woeful, and the fact we dont have guys willing to put in a shift or graft makes me fume:grr:. and I always wonder why these threads come up after we play pi5h. Im off to another thread to complain more.
NO WONDER FANS ARE NOT RENEWING ST,s

Why post on this thread then :rolleyes:

iwasthere1972
23-09-2009, 03:21 PM

GGTTH

It's a diddy cup and even if we won it we wouldn't qualify for Europe.

We can now concentrate on the league and that 3rd spot and look forward to "Hairs on the back of my neck" and "The best atmosphere I have experienced at ER" European nights.

GGTTH.

shamo9
23-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Something positive? It might act as a kick up the bahookie. I'll bet they got a rollicking off Yogi at full time and won't let in 3 at home for a long long time.

So what was the Hamilton game? Foreplay?