PDA

View Full Version : Benji

Antifa Hibs
22-09-2009, 10:01 PM
How is the lad not getting a chance? Came on and scored the winner in our first game and has not featured much since, getting over looked all the time.

Get Benji on from the start on Saturday and drop Riordan, hopefully that gives him the much needed boot up the arse as his performance, work rate and attitude has been shocking for the past few games...

And another thing, get Bamba in the midfield with Miller. We must have the weakest shortest midfield in living history!

stewthehibee
22-09-2009, 10:08 PM
How is the lad not getting a chance? Came on and scored the winner in our first game and has not featured much since, getting over looked all the time.

Get Benji on from the start on Saturday and drop Riordan, hopefully that gives him the much needed boot up the arse as his performance, work rate and attitude has been shocking for the past few games...

And another thing, get Bamba in the midfield with Miller. We must have the weakest shortest midfield in living history!Yip i agree with all the above.I like Deek but he looks out of sort at the moment.

Sammy7nil
22-09-2009, 10:09 PM
now Ramadan over he will probably feature

borders.cabbage
22-09-2009, 10:11 PM
How is the lad not getting a chance? Came on and scored the winner in our first game and has featured much since, getting over looked all the time.

Don't understand why he never featured at some point this evening.
Was sitting behind the dugout and noticed him and Yogi having a 'heated discussion' in the final few minutes of the game.

khib70
22-09-2009, 10:11 PM

And another thing, get Bamba in the midfield with Miller. We must have the weakest shortest midfield in living history!
:top marks On all points

The Harp Awakes
22-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Don't understand why he never featured at some point this evening.
Was sitting behind the dugout and noticed him and Yogi having a 'heated discussion' in the final few minutes of the game.

It looked to me as if Yogi tried to put him on as a sub in the last couple of minutes and Benji refused to get stripped.

Speedway
22-09-2009, 10:17 PM

Because he's declared a jihad on the club, which he thinks is tom kite, especially the supporters.

borders.cabbage
22-09-2009, 10:22 PM
It looked to me as if Yogi tried to put him on as a sub in the last couple of minutes and Benji refused to get stripped.
If that was the case then he's almost certainly played his last game for Hibs, can't see Yogi standing for that.
Although it looked to me that he was pointing out how pish we were and that he should have been on earlier as Riordan and Stokes were offering nothing.

stewthehibee
22-09-2009, 10:24 PM
It looked to me as if Yogi tried to put him on as a sub in the last couple of minutes and Benji refused to get stripped.Think it was a case of right son get in there and change the game!! I right boss get ta f...

Hibby 2005
22-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Think it was a case of right son get in there and change the game!! I right boss get ta f...

If this is true I'm no sure whether to laugh or cry.

stewthehibee
22-09-2009, 10:39 PM
If this is true I'm no sure whether to laugh or cry.From where i was it didnt look as though he wanted to go on if Yogi was telling him to get ready or not.

NYHibby
22-09-2009, 11:08 PM
I didn't see this argument at the end of the game, but I could see Benji in the first half. He was obviously fed up with the way we were playing and wanted to go on. You could hear him hitting the back of the dugout a couple times.

DaveF
23-09-2009, 01:17 PM

A couple of things which Benji himself is often guilty of displaying.

If he get's a game and does nothing, do we turn on him next?

Andy74
23-09-2009, 01:22 PM

Aye, why not fall back on that old stereotype of Benji. What a load of nonsense.