PDA

View Full Version : Player Ratings

Johnny_Leith
22-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Stack 3 - Unconvincing with his handling and decision making. What was aiming for Riordan in the air about?? If Deek fell out of a boat he couldnae head water.

McCormack 5 - Was average, tried to get forward a bit. Not the worse tonight.
Bamba 2 - Wasn't at the game, lost a heap of headers against Kenny Deuchar(FFS!) passing was awful, their 2nd goal came from his slack pass.
Murray 4 - From my view in the East he looked at fault for the 2nd goal, as it looked from my point of view that he could have went through the ball and put it up the park. However I might be wrong, as my view wasnae the best.
Hanlon 4 - Bad clearence for the goal, recovered well to put a decent shift in.

McBride 4 - A good first half I thought, but the last 20 minutes he had a stinker and that what brought his mark down.
Miller 5 - Good running forward I thought, won a freekick that Rankin wasted and of course the penalty. Decent on the ball but didn't have a hold on the game.
Rankin 5 - Didn't do much at all, decent in possession but lost out when battling, consistantly. Wasted a free kick in a promosing position.
Wortherspoon 6 - Best of a bad bunch.

Riordan 4 - Missed penalty for the 2nd time in a row, was not a great pen. Didn't think he was at his best tonight.
Stokes 6 - Good finish for his goal, worked pretty hard tonight aswell. Was unlucky when Saints defender blocked when he was 1 v 1. My MOM for Hibs.

SUBS:
Galbraith 1 - Harldy touched the ball.
Zouma 4 - Never did much, but looks quite sharp.
Was there another sub?
Saints deserved their win, they were much more physical than us however that is not a bad thing, they were more determined and wanted it more. P.S Morias gave the Hibs fans the GIRUY when they scored their 2nd, thing is he is *****ing awful:bye:

Admins can you move this into the other ratings thread please? Cheers.

woody47
22-09-2009, 10:02 PM
Stack 2 - garbage. and what was with the f erking punts every kick. we do not have a big centre forward FFS. bring Maka back.

McCormack 5 - Average.
Bamba 1 - garbage. won ONE header the whole night and did'nt manage to pass to our players once.
Murray 5 - average.
Hanlon 4 - just below average.

McBride 4 - always wanting the ball - pity others around don't move for him to pass to. but put us into danger too many times.
Miller 5 - average.
Rankin 1 - utter shoi te. how he stayed on as long as he did is beyond me.
Wortherspoon 5 - tried non stop but was almost playing right wing at times.

Riordan 3 - couple of decent runs but on the whole nothing special especially missing yet another penalty.
Stokes 6 - tried hard but no real supply to his feet.

SUBS:
Galbraith 1 - Harldy touched the ball.
Zouma 4 - looked quite sharp.

Yogi - 1 - tactics all wrong yet again. players on the pitch who shouldn't have been.

All in all an absolute dismal display but not unexpected after saturday's game.

Judas Iscariot
22-09-2009, 10:18 PM
Stack - 3 - Doesn't come off his line, can't hold shots, insists in humphing it upfield.. But is he any worse than Maka?

McCormack - 4 - Never a RB, too slow, poor use of ball.. Not good enough

Bamba - 3 - At fault for 1st goal, outplayed by a washed up Doctor

Murray - 5 - Hampered by Bamba's wandering, best defender we have

Hanlon - 4 - At fault for 2nd, not the answer, another young centre half forced to play fullback

McBride - 6 - Never hid all night, had no options ahead of him

Miller - 6 - Good on the ball, nowhere near fit, shouldn't be playing him in a 3 man midfield

Rankin - 2 - Up there with Brian Kerr for worst midfield display ever, shys away from everything! How in gods name does he get a start!

Wotherspoon - 5 - Looks lost in silly formation, would try him at RB

Riordan - 6 - So so wasted out wide! Always looks dangerous in the proper areas, another victim of stupid formation and player selection..

Stokes - 6 - Still really far away from match sharpness, want to see him and Deek as a front 2

Zouma - 7 - Why oh why didn't he start? Such a talent..

Galbraith - 2 - No chance

Yogi - Or was it Mixu - ZERO - McInnes learnt from Saturday.. Why didn't you?