PDA

View Full Version : To Small.

Thecat23
22-09-2009, 09:29 PM
I think our team is far too small.. pushed off the ball with ease tonight and our defence is crying out for a Rob Jones type CH.

PISTOL1875
22-09-2009, 09:30 PM
I think our team is far to small.. pushed off the ball with ease tonight and our defence is crying out for a Rob Jones type CH.

Spot on.. You'd be better off giving Thicot a shot a CH.. He done well there at the tail end of last season... He can't be any worse at the back than big Sol..............

Thecat23
22-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Spot on.. You'd be better off giving Thicot a shot a CH.. He done well there at the tail end of last season... He can't be any worse at the back than big Sol..............

Sol had a mare tonight, i do like him but maybe pushed into midfield. But he needs height in that team.

VegasHibby
22-09-2009, 09:37 PM
I think our team is far to small.. pushed off the ball with ease tonight and our defence is crying out for a Rob Jones type CH.

I disagree 100% nothing to do with height. Ask the same about Manchester U
smallest team in EPL and it doesn't seem to make any difference to them. We had a Rob Jones type in last season,Rob Jones himself,still ***** then and lucky to have finished 6th !

Thecat23
22-09-2009, 09:48 PM
I disagree 100% nothing to do with height. Ask the same about Manchester U
smallest team in EPL and it doesn't seem to make any difference to them. We had a Rob Jones type in last season,Rob Jones himself,still ***** then and lucky to have finished 6th !

Yes but what Man U lack in height mate they make up in talent. Sorry but this is the SPL and we don't have the pleasure of talent. So for me a solid big CH is what we need.

Bohemian_Hibee
22-09-2009, 09:50 PM
It's "too" :grr::wink:

Sas_The_Hibby
22-09-2009, 09:50 PM

I thought the team was poor to rubbish, frankly. :wink:

DBHibs
22-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Midfield was being constantly over run tonight. My first sub would have been to bring Hogg on so that Bamba could be moved into midfield with any one of the starting midfielders being taken off.

Thecat23
22-09-2009, 09:53 PM
It's "too" :grr::wink:

Smart @rse :cool2:I stand corrected.

Thecat23
22-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Midfield was being constantly over run tonight. My first sub would have been to bring Hogg on so that Bamba could be moved into midfield with any one of the starting midfielders being taken off.

Said that to my mate.