PDA

View Full Version : Urgent We need a Boozy

The Sundance Kid
22-09-2009, 09:12 PM
Or should I say we still need a Beuzelin.

The fact that he is still clubless and declared that he was happy to come back cuts me up.

He does a better job at protecting the defence than McBride, Rankin, Cregg etc. and sets up attacks rather than just passing 6 yards back or sideways

Its not too late though. Get him signed up ASAP please Yogi

sauzee
22-09-2009, 09:13 PM

The fact that he is still clubless and declared that he was happy to come back cuts me up.

He does a better job at protecting the defence than McBride, Rankin, Cregg etc. and sets up attacks rather than just passing 6 yards back or sideways

:top marks:top marks

Jim44
22-09-2009, 09:14 PM
I think he's about to sign for MK Dons.

Sammy7nil
22-09-2009, 09:15 PM

Too late for Boozy but we are crying out for a player of his like

We need to lose a few players before anyone else arrives

PISTOL1875
22-09-2009, 09:15 PM

What we need is for Bamba to be playing in that position.. He was our best player there last season.....

Houchy
22-09-2009, 09:18 PM

But it IS too late now. Had we won tonight, there MAY have been a possibility of more money to spend but now that we have no more CIS cup ties and therefore no more "cup money", I think Rod is quite within his rights now to tell Yogi "I've backed you with all I can, there's nothing left now. We gambled on, and needed a run and we didn't get it".

The Sundance Kid
22-09-2009, 09:18 PM
What we need is for Bamba to be playing in that position.. He was our best player there last season.....

Agree that Bamba can do a better job as a holding midfielder than what is currently happening although Beuzelin is almost 2 players in 1 in that he is a playmaker and a holding midfielder.

brydekirk
22-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Bamba protecting the defence. sounds great . what defence ?:confused:

PISTOL1875
22-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Agree that Bamba can do a better job as a holding midfielder than what is currently happening although Beuzelin is almost 2 players in 1 in that he is a playmaker and a holding midfielder.

Boozy doesn't out the same sort of tackle's in that Bamba does.. With our midfield being so lightweight at the moment , the last thing we need is another flair player...

sahib
22-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Boozy doesn't out the same sort of tackle's in that Bamba does.. With our midfield being so lightweight at the moment , the last thing we need is another flair player...

My dad used to say the same thing about the famous five; "too many flair players in there". Actually no he didn't, now I come to think about it.