PDA

View Full Version : Yogi

Ozyhibby
22-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Hope your feeling humble now because that was a disgrace. How riordon lasted the 90 min i dont know.
And whoever started the thread praising mcbride should hang their head in shame.
Bamba and murray were terrible, stack is worse than maka.
i'm away for a pint now, drown my sorrows.
Terrible performance.

Speedway
22-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Hope your feeling humble now because that was a disgrace. How riordon lasted the 90 min i dont know.
And whoever started the thread praising mcbride should hang their head in shame.
Terrible performance.

The clubs always been crap, apart from 3 seasons in the 50's 3 in the 70's, 1 in the 90's and 2 in the noughties.

So why are you surprised? It's not a disgrace, it's the the normal grace.

euro Hibby
22-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Thought mcbride did fine first half, then lost in the 2nd half as he tired or stopped doing the simple things. Don't think you can point the finger at the single player. The team as a whole is not working. There are some good individuals sure, but again miles from being a good football team.

cabbageandribs1875
22-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Terrible performance.

your not allowed to criticise deeks :duck:

Beefster
22-09-2009, 08:57 PM
The clubs always been crap, apart from 3 seasons in the 50's 3 in the 70's, 1 in the 90's and 2 in the noughties.

So why are you surprised? It's not a disgrace, it's the the normal grace.

Mediocrity may be the norm but that doesn't make it acceptable.

Loan Leither
22-09-2009, 09:05 PM
Absolute disgrace tonight.Nobody earned their wages and that includes Yogi

Frazerbob
22-09-2009, 09:06 PM

Especially Yogi IMO.

Sammy7nil
22-09-2009, 09:06 PM

That bad forced your 1st post

Thecat23
22-09-2009, 09:07 PM
For me Bamba had his worst game in a Hibs top.. Stack never shouts or comes out, Mcbride as mentioned above played well first half poor 2nd, Deeks need a huge kick up the back side his attitude stinks on the park always moaning, stick to football and start playing for the shirt.

As for the rest have a good look in the mirror its a cup game ffs we should turn them over.

Yogi if you can't sort it soon then i'm sure your going to be feeling the heat.

Riordans Boots
22-09-2009, 09:15 PM
I think he will be great for Hibs - that's all I'm saying :agree:

mcfly
22-09-2009, 09:21 PM
a bit harsh on stack he had a few very good saves especially that double save in the 1st half. kept us in the game.

we're gonna struggle if we cant defend and especially if a team pushes up on us.

tonite was a wake up call that yogi has a big job starting with getting a dominant centre half.

also lewis stevenson deserves a chance at left bak cause hanlon had a poor game.

Speedway
22-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Mediocrity may be the norm but that doesn't make it acceptable.

Doesn't matter whether its acceptable or not, it won't ever change without throwing a ton of cash at the club, which isn't there.

cocopops1875
22-09-2009, 09:46 PM
a bit harsh on stack he had a few very good saves especially that double save in the 1st half. kept us in the game.

we're gonna struggle if we cant defend and especially if a team pushes up on us.

tonite was a wake up call that yogi has a big job starting with getting a dominant centre half.

also lewis stevenson deserves a chance at left bak cause hanlon had a poor game.

out of interest how many of stacks fine saves were caused by him spilling the ball ?