PDA

View Full Version : Attendences tonight and last Saturday.....

Hibby 2005
22-09-2009, 08:44 PM
.....prove that a lot of people who follow Hibs have made their decision already. They don't believe we're any better than last season.

Viva_Palmeiras
22-09-2009, 08:52 PM
.....prove that a lot of people who follow Hibs have made their decision already. They don't believe we're any better than last season.

Have you asked them all? Done a straw poll?

Nothing whatever to do with the economy?

How does it prove what folk are thinking? Some folk go regardless of what they think.

We're a few games into the season one of change which Yogi acknowledges will take time. Too soon to make broad assumptions surely?

zlatan
22-09-2009, 08:55 PM
I'm moving down south to start uni on Friday, tonight was meant to be my last game until christmas but after Saturday I just had no incentive or will to go despite the win.

It's not just Hibs, Scottish football in general is just such a dirge to watch right now, outside our own game I have no interest in seeing the highlights of any other game. I certainly won't be missing it as much as I should.

Frazerbob
22-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Just said on radio scotland that the crowd was 6789. Ithought ther was a lot more than that.

Gus Fring
22-09-2009, 10:45 PM
thats What tuesday evening kickoffs do though.

I tried my hardest to get there but i am STILL at work.

Many may not have managed to get home from work if they finished at 5 or 6 then to easter road in time

hibs0666
22-09-2009, 10:48 PM

They're spot on. :agree: