PDA

View Full Version : Zouma and the b 'n' g

Hibee_Rab
22-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Recently have we not ALWAYS looked better when zemmama, galbriath and/or benji have been on? Why are these guys not getting starts when they seem to clearly improve the team:confused:

euro Hibby
22-09-2009, 08:44 PM
zouma looked good. Probably coming out od Ramadan but would expect him to get a start Saturday. Will be interesting to see what Yogi does. Certainly would be surprised if he started the same team. Interestingno Chris Hogg and still lost 3 goals.

hibsdaft
22-09-2009, 09:13 PM
i like these players a lot but to be fair, they are always going to look that much better coming on the park after 70 mins

stewthehibee
22-09-2009, 09:57 PM
i like these players a lot but to be fair, they are always going to look that much better coming on the park after 70 mins
I also like these players and i think the same ,but why not try them from the start and see if they are as good from the start as after 70mins! Cant be any worse than what ive seen recently. If all fails at least you have the back up of Deek, Stokes and others.

DBHibs
22-09-2009, 10:01 PM
Zemmama looked streets ahead of anyone else in the team when he came on - or perhaps it was more that he was the only one that looked like he had any clue on what to do with a football.

No idea why Yogi kept Benji on the bench when we were two goals down though? Couldn't have done any harm to stick another striker on surely??

stewthehibee
22-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Zemmama looked streets ahead of anyone else in the team when he came on - or perhaps it was more that he was the only one that looked like he had any clue on what to do with a football.

No idea why Yogi kept Benji on the bench when we were two goals down though? Couldn't have done any harm to stick another striker on surely??From where i was sitting it looked like Benji was telling yogi to get to f... at 80mins or was asking why he was not getting a shout!!!