PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Must Be Posing ........

banarc7062
22-09-2009, 12:30 PM
..a threat to the OF ugly sisters if the west of Scotland "press" are highlighting reports of our "bad boys" and former CCS member. They will print anything to try and bring Hibs into disrepute.

jacques_b
22-09-2009, 12:53 PM
..a threat to the OF ugly sisters if the west of Scotland "press" are highlighting reports of our "bad boys" and former CCS member. They will print anything to try and bring Hibs into disrepute.

hmm... or some guy wants to sell his book...

Big Frank
22-09-2009, 01:02 PM

Agreed.

We will also be got at with a horrendous yellow and red card count. (despite not having a hardman/thug in our side for a number of years).

Same old - same old.

Steve20
22-09-2009, 01:05 PM
I don't buy into this "they will print anything to bring Hibs into disrepute. The guy is trying to sell his book.

As for our "bad boys" in the squad, maybe if they could behave themselves when they go out, they wouldn't make front page stories.

Off course its always easier to blame the west coast bias, eh. :duck:

jgl07
22-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Yes it's all a west coast conspiracy to thwart Hibs' ambitions of world domination backed up by a 400,000 strong support base.

Opps sorry I seem to have mixed up my Edinburgh teams!

DC_Hibs
22-09-2009, 01:24 PM

Vintage - this puts Celtics paranoia firmly in the shade!!!

Sure the author is gutted at this publicity prior to the books launch.......so much so he gave them numerous quotes.

Big Frank
22-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Yeah.

Your all right. The Daily Rankgers does not have a favourite team. It never prints stories about players e.g moving to the weeg a week before an important game.

Yip, the Daily Rankgers is an objective paper with no bias.

Again mostly you are all correct and Hibernian have deservedly been fined seaon after season, because, after all we are and have been these last few years a dirty team full of bruisers. Yes, we are dirtier than Celtc or Rankgers
:rolleyes:

FWIW I'm sure the OP isn't leaning to ward an anti Hibs conspiracy as most seem to be alluding to, but to suggest there is no favouratism toward the OF against the rest is completely barking.