PDA

View Full Version : Met Gary Glen last night....

HibeeMcGinn1
21-09-2009, 06:48 PM
.....was in the local at a charity event last night and we were waiting on Ian Black handing in a signed Hearts top for the auction. When he handed it in he came in with Gary Glen who were both still in the bright minging blue yams tracksuits. He put us out the cup I had to say something. I said to him that I thought that Nade geezer was a good player, he then told me that he is a great player and he works his ass off in training, I walked away pissing myself laughing. made my night:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Onceinawhile
21-09-2009, 07:14 PM
.....was in the local at a charity event last night and we were waiting on Ian Black handing in a signed Hearts top for the auction. When he handed it in he came in with Gary Glen who were both still in the bright minging blue yams tracksuits. He put us out the cup I had to say something. I said to him that I thought that Nade geezer was a good player, he then told me that he is a great player and he works his ass off in training, I walked away pissing myself laughing. made my night:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

How much did they give you to take it off their hands?

nonshinyfinish
21-09-2009, 07:21 PM
he works his ass off

Even with the best will in the world, that's going to take quite some time. :agree:

HibeeMcGinn1
21-09-2009, 07:35 PM
How much did they give you to take it off their hands?

:thumbsup:

crewetollhibee
21-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Nice one Joshie !!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

GC
21-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Even with the best will in the world, that's going to take quite some time. :agree:

I think that statement is way off the mark.

No matter how much will power he has, even with the combined will power of the collective Hearts support(400,000 dont ya know) He will never be able to work that arse off.

nonshinyfinish
21-09-2009, 07:43 PM
I think that statement is way off the mark.

No matter how much will power he has, even with the combined will power of the collective Hearts support(400,000 dont ya know) He will never be able to work that arse off.

Maybe I should have added the caveat that 'quite some time' = 'until the end of time itself'.

Pedantic_Hibee
21-09-2009, 07:45 PM
I got drunk in town once and called Rudi Skacel a ****** without prompting.

I've never felt prouder or more justified in my actions.

GC
21-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Maybe I should have added the caveat that 'quite some time' = 'until the end of time itself'.

:agree:

Isn't it ironic that they finally got rid of one pieman only to have another one roll along after him.

Mibbes Aye
21-09-2009, 07:53 PM

I think the ass refers to a donkey that Nade rides around in training. It's the only way he can build up momentum.

Unfortunately the donkey usually dies from exhaustion befire training's finished. Fortunately that means lunch is sorted for the Nadster :agree:

GC
21-09-2009, 07:55 PM
I think the ass refers to a donkey that Nade rides around in training. It's the only way he can build up momentum.

Unfortunately the donkey usually dies from exhaustion befire training's finished. Fortunately that means lunch is sorted for the Nadster :agree:

:faf::top marks

Comedy Gold

The Harp
21-09-2009, 09:10 PM

Thing is ... if it was a Nade top it would bring pleasure to a lot more. Just think how many would be able to go for a camping holiday, using it as a tent. :greengrin

I Love Lamp
21-09-2009, 09:15 PM

Trouble is that, with the debt, they can't afford to keep replacing the donkey.

Jonnyboy
21-09-2009, 09:16 PM

True. No Assets :wink:

Mibbes Aye
21-09-2009, 09:21 PM

:agree: It's a worry. I don't know how they'll sustain it either.

In other news, this photo (http://www.centralasiatraveler.com/cn/xj/ky/images/ky_c01_10-donkeys-in-truck.jpg) was taken on the exit road from the donkey sanctuary, prior to a head count revealing a dozen mules were missing.

Witnesses said the driver was wearing a pink satin reversible blouson with a monogrammed RR on the left breast.

Iain G
22-09-2009, 04:22 AM
True. No Assets :wink:

Mule come to regret that comment...:wink:

Hibercelona
22-09-2009, 04:33 AM
Mule come to regret that comment...:wink:

Quit horsing around :tsk tsk:

NOLA
22-09-2009, 01:40 PM

Brilliant!:greengrin

Albanian Hibs
22-09-2009, 04:04 PM
:agree: It's a worry. I don't know how they'll sustain it either.

In other news, this photo (http://www.centralasiatraveler.com/cn/xj/ky/images/ky_c01_10-donkeys-in-truck.jpg) was taken on the exit road from the donkey sanctuary, prior to a head count revealing a dozen mules were missing.

Witnesses said the driver was wearing a pink satin reversible blouson with a monogrammed RR on the left breast.

:faf:

HIBERNIALEITH
22-09-2009, 04:07 PM

:thumbsup:You should be on stage! I've been laughing at that for 5 minutes!!