PDA

View Full Version : Yams They were so hard done by

Winston Ingram
21-09-2009, 06:20 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8261635.stm

I've spent most of the day listening to Jambo's claiming they were so hard done by yesterday, how they were denied a stonewall penalty and how it was never a corner and also that the goal was scored after the indicated injury time

Imagine my surprise after watching the highlights to see a stonewall penalty getting turned away for the lesser greens which these fuds opted not to mention. Further surprise to me was that it was clearly a corner and also that the goal was within the indictated injury time at 2 mins 46.

I've just had a nose at the highlights and it appears they got off lightly with 2-1.

Celtic had 70% possession, 25 shots on goal to their 8 and they hit the woodwork on 3 occasions

Not to mention that HoMoFc took the lead because of a Boruc mistake.

The good thing is apparently is that they now have a run of easy games.

How these fuds think they can beat anybody easily when the only goals they can score are from goalkeeping errors and set pieces is beyond me

:ostrich:

hibsbollah
21-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Brokeback was very funny yesterday. Dougie Macdonald (hobo-supporting referee), who they seem to hate more than Riordan if thats possible, was apparently giving most of the decisions Hearts' way because he was 'trying to hide the fact he was biased and hates us':confused: This is evidence apparently of him 'being even more of a sneaky cheat than I thought':top marks

So now in their world, giving most of the decisions in favour of Hearts is actually a sign of-anti Hearts bias:faf:

O'Rourke3
21-09-2009, 06:34 PM
TBF I actuallyprefer it when they are hard done by :devil:

Winston Ingram
21-09-2009, 06:36 PM
Brokeback was very funny yesterday. Dougie Macdonald (hobo-supporting referee), who they seem to hate more than Riordan if thats possible, was apparently giving most of the decisions Hearts' way because he was 'trying to hide the fact he was biased and hates us':confused: This is evidence apparently of him 'being even more of a sneaky cheat than I thought':top marks

So now in their world, giving most of the decisions in favour of Hearts is actually a sign of-anti Hearts bias:faf:

:faf:

Hibercelona
21-09-2009, 06:41 PM

The best comedians don't even write it down either. :agree:

EuanH78
21-09-2009, 07:24 PM

I read that yesterday, It must be an undercover surely? No-one can be that paranoid can they? :paranoid:

weecounty hibby
21-09-2009, 08:39 PM
I listened to the first half on the radio and Duff Jimmy had Shabby down as a tactical genius for the Jambos first half performance and playing a CH at CF. I can't believe the rubbish that keeps getting spouted by the media about them. If you read or listen to the press they are still talked about as being the 3rd team and a potential challenge to the OF. Tactical genius my arse, no money to buy a CF and thought that a CH couldn't be any worse than Nade. When are the media going to wake up and realise they are one of the weakest teams and clubs in the SPL?

matty_f
21-09-2009, 08:44 PM

:faf: That is superb!!

What a bunch of :trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:

The Yams have been rank all season, I can't think of a single game where they have deserved anything more than a point.

Dashing Bob S
21-09-2009, 08:53 PM
I think Shabby is a decent manager and Hearts played well against Celtic. Yes, they were under a fair bit of pressure, but the kept their shape and counter-attacked well. I think in Wallace and young Thomson they have decent, pacey natural full-backs.

Yes, they are weak up front, but they still won't concede many and will scab their share of one-nils. They are well-organised and fight for each other. It's dull stuff, but I can't really see them as relegation fodder, much as I'd like to.

I think they will be in the Hibs/DU/M'well (and poss A'deen) pack, and I can't see anybody pulling away from that group and making 3rd their own. Shame, because if someone could they would stand a chance of splitting a weak OF.

lyonhibs
21-09-2009, 08:58 PM
So, accounting for stonewall penalties not given to either side and actual goals scored that weren't due to rank Boruc errors, the score should have been 3-1 to Celtc.

All their whinging doesn't seem so clever anymore.

You just knew that Dougie McDonald was in charge.

A last minute defeat having taken the lead, at Celtic Park, with Dougie McDonald the referee, and Tony Mowbray at Celtic boss.

Ouch :faf: :faf:

Winston Ingram
21-09-2009, 09:21 PM
I think Shabby is a decent manager and Hearts played well against Celtic. Yes, they were under a fair bit of pressure, but the kept their shape and counter-attacked well. I think in Wallace and young Thomson they have decent, pacey natural full-backs.

Yes, they are weak up front, but they still won't concede many and will scab their share of one-nils. They are well-organised and fight for each other. It's dull stuff, but I can't really see them as relegation fodder, much as I'd like to.

I think they will be in the Hibs/DU/M'well (and poss A'deen) pack, and I can't see anybody pulling away from that group and making 3rd their own. Shame, because if someone could they would stand a chance of splitting a weak OF.

They actually have a decent back 4 imo. Wallace, Goncalves, Zaluikas, Thompson aren't bad. In midfield Driver is decent, the rest fortunately are utter *****e:greengrin

HibbyAndy
21-09-2009, 09:22 PM
Just saw the highlights..how the **** were the pubteam hard done by?!:confused:.

It was ALL Celtic..rattled the bar 3 times and were all over them..what was Wallace all about with that pathetic dive in the box? that pr!ck should have been booked for diving, cheating barsteward.

Any Pubteamer that think there team were hard done by yesterday needs a reality check!

over on 4pointsback youd think they should have won 10-1:bitchy:

weecounty hibby
21-09-2009, 09:32 PM
But as I said earlier some of the media still buy the absolute gash being spouted by them about how good they are and that they might still be able to split the OF. The reality of the highlights just doesn't seem to matter to them

Winston Ingram
21-09-2009, 09:39 PM
But as I said earlier some of the media still buy the absolute gash being spouted by them about how good they are and that they might still be able to split the OF. The reality of the highlights just doesn't seem to matter to them

It just sums up the Scottish Media. They really aren't interested in the other clubs. The only reason they believe they can do is based on the fact they did it 3 yrs ago. They've not paid any attention to the *****e that is currently occupying their jerseys

Hibercelona
21-09-2009, 09:40 PM

Or the reality of their debt
Or the reality of their league position
Or the reality of them having no strikers

Or the reality of....

_hucks_
21-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Just saw the highlights..how the **** were the pubteam hard done by?!:confused:.

It was ALL Celtic..rattled the bar 3 times and were all over them..what was Wallace all about with that pathetic dive in the box? that pr!ck should have been booked for diving, cheating barsteward.

Any Pubteamer that think there team were hard done by yesterday needs a reality check!

over on 4pointsback youd think they should have won 10-1:bitchy:
There was clear contact, there is question as to whether he went down a bit easy, but the defender didnt get the ball and caught the man. Penalty.

HibbyAndy
21-09-2009, 09:55 PM
You ken Hearts are in a bad way when they play there centre half up top:agree:.

Hearts were renowned for great strikers now look at them..Nade Witerveen Elliot and Glen..4 absolute woefull terrible shight strikers.

Tick ****in tock.

HibbyAndy
21-09-2009, 09:57 PM
There was clear contact, there is question as to whether he went down a bit easy, but the defender didnt get the ball and caught the man. Penalty.

Just a bit eh? stops. then throws himself to the ground.

Fud.

Kato
21-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Some clown in the EEN fans section tonight saying Hearts had "no luck" but at times "rode their luck".

They are all at sea. Hopefully refs carry on giving them nothng and they keep riding their no luck.:dizzy:

Danderhall Hibs
22-09-2009, 08:13 AM
Duff Jimmy had Shabby down as a tactical genius

Well that in itself tells a story.

heretoday
22-09-2009, 08:14 AM
They deserved a draw to be fair.

The good thing is that Celtic and Rangers are not looking so strong this season and if there is ever to be a sea change in Scottish football this could be the time.

And as for the OF joining the Prem forget it. They couldn't compete in the Championship right now!

Part/Time Supporter
22-09-2009, 08:33 AM
I listened to the first half on the radio and Duff Jimmy had Shabby down as a tactical genius for the Jambos first half performance and playing a CH at CF. I can't believe the rubbish that keeps getting spouted by the media about them. If you read or listen to the press they are still talked about as being the 3rd team and a potential challenge to the OF. Tactical genius my arse, no money to buy a CF and thought that a CH couldn't be any worse than Nade. When are the media going to wake up and realise they are one of the weakest teams and clubs in the SPL?

Same tactical genius who brought on Black for Driver with 85 minutes gone, just when it looked like Hearts had weathered the storm and were causing Celtic one or two problems. Black proceeded to get booked within 3 minutes of coming on and was withdrawing from challenges in injury time in case he got sent off.

Like I say, tactical genius.

:confused:

Dashing Bob S
22-09-2009, 09:23 AM

Never since Justin Fashanu has anybody in Hearts strip gone down as easily.

The_Todd
22-09-2009, 09:33 AM

Perfect Yam logic... :cool2:

lapsedhibee
22-09-2009, 09:59 AM
They deserved a draw to be fair.

Why? :confused: Did they hit woodwork five times as well, and that was all corruptly edited out of the tellybox highlights? :dunno:

Hibercelona
22-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Why? :confused: Did they hit woodwork five times as well, and that was all corruptly edited out of the tellybox highlights? :dunno:

Nope.

They hit the woodwork 30 times, but they are just hated by everyone, even the media. :cool2:

PISTOL1875
22-09-2009, 11:33 AM
They actually have a decent back 4 imo. Wallace, Goncalves, Zaluikas, Thompson aren't bad. In midfield Driver is decent, the rest fortunately are utter *****e:greengrin

Eggert Jonsson isn't a bad player............

PISTOL1875
22-09-2009, 11:34 AM

It was a defo penalty... Wallace was fouled in the box.. No doubt....

Hibercelona
22-09-2009, 11:43 AM
It was a defo penalty... Wallace was fouled in the box.. No doubt....

Regardless of whether it was a pen or not.

What happened up the other end minutes later was 10x more convincing.

He goes in with both legs from behind, catches the player, doesnt make contact with the ball.... stonewaller surely? :confused:

I find it highly amusing how all the sickbackers are going on and on about not getting a penality... but they fail to mention what happened up the other end a few minutes later.

GIRFU them.