PDA

View Full Version : Laslos comments translated...

Woody70x2
21-09-2009, 09:43 AM
Hearts manager Csaba Laszlo:

"You must ask what Suso and Andrew Driver what they were thinking allowing Maloney to pick up the ball for the first goal.
Translated: Suso and Driver made an absolute erse of things that lead to Maloney scoring.

"Then the referee somehow found four minutes of stoppage time and, for the second goal, we had the possibility to keep the ball instead of giving away the corner.
Translated: Where did the injury time come from? We were in control but some numpty gave away a corner at the death.

"Lee Wallace says it was not a corner, but if we play the ball up front the referee has no choice but to blow the whistle to end the game and we have a point.
Translated: Wallace had a chance to pump the ball upfield, but he made an erse of things.

"I am not angry with my players, just disappointed. At these moments, we have to be more clever."
Translated: I am absoltely raging. We are not a clever bunch.

:faf::faf::faf:

SteveHFC
21-09-2009, 10:46 AM
:faf:

Hibercelona
21-09-2009, 10:52 AM
Can't get my head around some of the stuff they are spouting on keekback.

They have started a thread debating over whether the wallace incident was a penalty or not.

Well going by the letter of the law the Wallace incident was a penalty regardless of how soft it was as there was contact.

So any contact made in the box what so ever should be a penalty? :rolleyes:

I also find it amusing that while debating over the penalty incident, they totally neglect the fact that the incident that happened up the other end was in fact, a stone waller. :rolleyes:

P.S, sorry for the thread hijack. :wink:

Toaods
21-09-2009, 11:08 AM
"...and this. This, this, this , this is also not Ok"

translated; yeah, have to agree, that was another howler on our part.