PDA

View Full Version : what a total scunner!

monktonharp
20-09-2009, 10:13 PM
I was driving through Gilmerton and Moredun today about 3:30 ish,and lo and behold I saw at least six kids wearing the Celtic bumble bee tops, ranging from 8 to 14yrs old.then when I got to the Little France hospital, a big fat laddie wearing the same obnoxious colours came out of the lift I was waiting on:grr: I saw only 1 lad,wearing a Hibs top in Gillie,and not one Jambo top in an area that used to be full o' the bassas:grr: We canny force them to wear HFC/****bo tops,but it's bad when they want to affiliate themselves with either of the Glasgow mob,when their faithers and grandfaithers were supporting the teams fi the East. for me ,the sad thing is that they only watch their appointed teams on TV and will never be at a game,a loss to Scottish football and it's happening in a street near you!:dummytit:

Hibercelona
20-09-2009, 10:31 PM
I was driving through Gilmerton and Moredun today about 3:30 ish,and lo and behold I saw at least six kids wearing the Celtic bumble bee tops, ranging from 8 to 14yrs old.then when I got to the Little France hospital, a big fat laddie wearing the same obnoxious colours came out of the lift I was waiting on:grr: I saw only 1 lad,wearing a Hibs top in Gillie,and not one Jambo top in an area that used to be full o' the bassas:grr: We canny force them to wear HFC/****bo tops,but it's bad when they want to affiliate themselves with either of the Glasgow mob,when their faithers and grandfaithers were supporting the teams fi the East. for me ,the sad thing is that they only watch their appointed teams on TV and will never be at a game,a loss to Scottish football and it's happening in a street near you!:dummytit:

I was brought up well...
I was brought up to respect others...
I was brought up to have ambitions...

I was brought up a Hibee :thumbsup:

As for the kids you see running around wearing top's from either of the manks.... put it down to bad parenting! :grr: :greengrin

iwasthere1972
20-09-2009, 10:38 PM

Not in my street I am pleased to say. See the occasional Hearts top but on the whole it is a Hibernian area and it's safe to leave your Hibs top on the washing line whilst out shopping etc.

Don't forget that you are more likely to see OF and Yam tops than Hibs tops because firstly we have class and we do have other clothes that we wear whilst out and about besides our football merchandise. Whereas Celtic/Huns/Yams football tops are multi purpose and at nighttime turn into pyjamas. In fact they are designed to wear 24 hours a day and do not require washing.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
20-09-2009, 10:40 PM

Thats the common denominator I'm afraid......

monktonharp
20-09-2009, 10:43 PM
Not in my street I am pleased to say. See the occasional Hearts top but on the whole it is a Hibernian area and it's safe to leave your Hibs top on the washing line whilst out shopping etc.

Don't forget that you are more likely to see OF and Yam tops than Hibs tops because firstly we have class and we do have other clothes that we wear whilst out and about besides our football merchandise. Whereas Celtic/Huns/Yams football tops are multi purpose and at nighttime turn into pyjamas. In fact they are designed to wear 24 hours a day and do not require washing.:agree:probably right aboot the jammies thing mate, still rather annoying and worrying:wink:

iwasthere1972
20-09-2009, 11:04 PM
:agree:probably right aboot the jammies thing mate, still rather annoying and worrying:wink:

Although I wouldn't claim that they are mates of mine nor am I on speaking terms with them but I do know of a few guys (Celtic fans) and seriously I can't remember seeing any of them wear normal clothes over the past few years. Always in their football tops etc whether I see them in the pub or out and about shopping. I even found one of the sad barstewards on Google Streetview with his hoops top on looking like a prize turnip. I tell you they have nothing else to wear. :agree:

FACT.

Hibercelona
20-09-2009, 11:07 PM
Although I wouldn't claim that they are mates of mine nor am I on speaking terms with them but I do know of a few guys (Celtic fans) and seriously I can't remember seeing any of them wear normal clothes over the past few years. Always in their football tops etc whether I see them in the pub or out and about shopping. I even found one of the sad barstewards on Google Streetview with his hoops top on looking like a prize turnip. I tell you they have nothing else to wear. :agree:

FACT.

You don't have to worry about the prices of soap when you just wear one thing all the time. :agree:

iwasthere1972
20-09-2009, 11:15 PM
You don't have to worry about the prices of soap when you just wear one thing all the time. :agree:

Carbolics. :greengrin

MoantheCabbage
21-09-2009, 07:35 AM
Im not long back from holiday and there was 2 sellick supporters wearing celtic strips day and night for the full 2 weeks. Trampy bassa's

The worry is though that kids are supporting both of the great unwashed which comes down to familys not going to football or dads not taking kids to the games and the bairns just supporting teams at the top of the league.

half.time.draw.
21-09-2009, 07:54 AM

Don't forget that you are more likely to see OF and Yam tops than Hibs tops because firstly we have class and we do have other clothes that we wear whilst out and about besides our football merchandise. Whereas Celtic/Huns/Yams football tops are multi purpose and at nighttime turn into pyjamas. In fact they are designed to wear 24 hours a day and do not require washing.
Magic
:top marks:top marks:top marks

Viva_Palmeiras
21-09-2009, 07:59 AM
was out in the car and went past Portobello playing fields/golf course not a single kid out playing football. There was only 1 youth out in a Barca top but that was just further along the road before the Harry Lauder road.

Shocking indictment was a perfect day as well. Donno if its the games/computers/internet, laziness/disinterest or fearful parents or a mixture sad nonetheless.

Toaods
21-09-2009, 09:04 AM
was out in the car and went past Portobello playing fields/golf course not a single kid out playing football. There was only 1 youth out in a Barca top but that was just further along the road before the Harry Lauder road.

Shocking indictment was a perfect day as well. Donno if its the games/computers/internet, laziness/disinterest or fearful parents or a mixture sad nonetheless.

funny.........

you never see a mob out and about wearing their Mario Kart tops.....:idea:

Hibs On Tour
21-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Carbolics. :greengrin

Now, now! You can't just assume that because they're Celtic fans that they will be of a particular faith... :tsk tsk: