PDA

View Full Version : BBC Conspiracy?

Green_one
20-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Well it would be if we thought like the Jambos or OF

What is wrong with this table from the BBC?

Clydesdale Bank Premier League Top Scorers
Team TOT
Boyd Rangers 3
Cadamarteri Dundee Utd 3
McDonald Celtic 3
McGinn St Mirren 3
Davidson St Johnstone 2
Forbes Motherwell 2
Fortune Celtic 2
Goodwillie Dundee Utd 2
Hamill Kilmarnock 2
Hutchinson Motherwell 2
Kyle Kilmarnock 2
Maloney Celtic 2
McCulloch Rangers 2
McGeady Celtic 2
Miller Rangers 2

The answer is it omits any mention of Hibs. Riordan has 3 goals and Stokes 2. Poor work by the BBC. OK only us statos are annoyed but its a conspiracy I tell you !!!! Oddly, the Jambos & Nade also missing

francobaresi
20-09-2009, 07:13 PM
If they don't mention us we don't exist....

Brando7
20-09-2009, 08:01 PM
they missing Whittaker aswell

Sas_The_Hibby
20-09-2009, 08:06 PM
I suspect they list the top 15 and that means those on two goals only go so far alphabetically, missing out Stokes. However, that doesn't explain Riordan, with 3 goals, not being there.

Brando7
20-09-2009, 08:20 PM
If you look into it properly out of all these players only forbes scored over the weekend n he was already on 2 goals so proves it has not been updated since last weekend

I thank you :greengrin

Sas_The_Hibby
20-09-2009, 08:27 PM
If you look into it properly out of all these players only forbes scored over the weekend n he was already on 2 goals so proves it has not been updated since last weekend

Not unusual for the BBC, in fact. :grr:

southfieldshibby
20-09-2009, 08:27 PM

Damm!!

another potential conspiracy dashed.

Hibercelona
20-09-2009, 08:29 PM

They still all hate us I tell you! :grr:

Green_one
21-09-2009, 07:02 AM

So they still left out Riordan, who would have been top goal scorer from week 1.

I rest my case. They hate us. Question - is Clarke or one of the other Jambo commentators responsible for this. We need to know. The Director-General needs to answer this NOW. I sense a nationwide campagne. Perhaps he can also answer why, when there were cameras at the event, BBC failed to show Hearts winning the league in 1986. :devil:

Beefster
21-09-2009, 07:06 AM
I'm boycotting my licence fee until the BBC address this scandal and issue a full public apology on the Six O'Clock News and the front page of the Grauniad.