PDA

View Full Version : Rob Jones MOM

euro Hibby
20-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Scunthorpe fans changing their idea :

re: re: Big Rob Jones ...

Man of the match for us against Bristol City, he was immense

I for one, am pleased for him.as he had a bad start and is now showing that he is a good defender.

Winston Ingram
20-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Scunthorpe fans changing their idea :

re: re: Big Rob Jones ...

Man of the match for us against Bristol City, he was immense

I for one, am pleased for him.as he had a bad start and is now showing that he is a good defender.

Glad to hear it:agree:

Hibby Bairn
20-09-2009, 08:32 PM
And Berra got MOM for the Wolves game today. Despite playing for the jambos always thought he was a good player and good to see another young Scottish talent doing well this weekend in the Premiership.

HibbyAndy
20-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Nice one Rob :agree:

Will always remember my day out in the 'snow' at Hampden.

JE89
20-09-2009, 08:58 PM
And Berra got MOM for the Wolves game today. Despite playing for the jambos always thought he was a good player and good to see another young Scottish talent doing well this weekend in the Premiership.

For sum reason I feel the same. Think if he continues as he was today it's a matter of time before he gets a regular Scotland start.

Glad for big Rob too. Hope he continues it :agree:

scunnyhibs
20-09-2009, 09:46 PM
I spoke to one of my mates after the Preston game and he told me that Jonesy had been made captain for last two games and they won both of them. Seems like he's finally settling in and the fans are starting to warm to him.

I've still not got them to start singing his song tho!

HibbiesandtheBaddies
20-09-2009, 10:02 PM
I spoke to one of my mates after the Preston game and he told me that Jonesy had been made captain for last two games and they won both of them. Seems like he's finally settling in and the fans are starting to warm to him.

I've still not got them to start singing his song tho!

Jones is a good honest centre half, despite those prannys who would convince you that he would overpower and DOMINATE!!!!!!!! DOMINATE!!!!! 6'6" goalkeepers............

HibbiesandtheBaddies
20-09-2009, 10:10 PM
DOMINATE!!!!!

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

monktonharp
20-09-2009, 10:18 PM
Jones is a good honest centre half, despite those prannys who would convince you that he would overpower and DOMINATE!!!!!!!! DOMINATE!!!!! 6'6" goalkeepers............whitsa Pranny?

HibbiesandtheBaddies
20-09-2009, 10:31 PM
whitsa Pranny?

Anglicised version of a fanny I guess :dunno:

monktonharp
20-09-2009, 10:39 PM
Anglicised version of a fanny I guess :dunno:fair do's, but can you translate the following for the masses please .? whatyou f/kin lookin it ya ****,Ill draw ma erse across yirmooth.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
20-09-2009, 10:45 PM
fair do's, but can you translate the following for the masses please .? whatyou f/kin lookin it ya ****,Ill draw ma erse across yirmooth.

terets?

wee man syndrome?

brog
21-09-2009, 08:16 AM
I met a couple of Scunny fans, man & wife, on holiday recently, a lovely couple & real genuine fans. They said Rob had run about like a headless chicken in first few games, trying too hard to impress but everyone loved his commitment. I'm in that camp, I can forgive a player a lot if he gives 100% for the jersey & I don't think anyone can doubt that Rob gave his all for Hibs. Good luck to the big man.
Separately, anyone know how Deano's doing doing at Donny? Doesn't seem to have featured so much recently.

Coco Bryce
21-09-2009, 09:03 AM
whitsa Pranny?

Maybe a mixture of male & female genitalia :greengrin

MacBean
21-09-2009, 09:28 AM

did he not give away a pen?:confused:

Winston Ingram
21-09-2009, 11:15 AM
did he not give away a pen?:confused:

You're piling on the beef are ye no mate?

MacBean
21-09-2009, 11:28 AM
You're piling on the beef are ye no mate?

no really!
last time you seen me i was 17 and since ive discovered the wonders of beer.
anyhoo - was born with a thyorid so thats my excuse!
you may think thats my belly, but its just the poor bolton light :wink: